Final

Fall in Love (Or Not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Let’s not fall in love, we don’t know each other very well yet

Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry

 

 

I don’t know how long I’ve been staring at my own phone screen that is on the table, lying just like that. I saw the notification light, I saw the pop-up messages. I thank whoever created the pop-up message idea because it is easier for me to read without opening it.

Because you’ll know I’ve read it if I did something with the messages.

I look up at the ceiling, but then it was too much. The pictures of you started to play like a slideshow and my brain seems to enjoy the old pictures of you. The old pictures of us. Despite my effort to stop it, the pictures are still there.

Closing my eyes, my fingers are now crossed; I really want to be alone, without the sound of your laughter or your unique voice invading my head. But to no avail.

And the voice from the back of my head starts to laugh at my failure.

 

You are just a brother to me.

You are not more than a lovely Hyung.

At least that was I once believed.

Until you said those sacred three words.

 

Then, it terrifies me.

 

 

 

Let’s not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes

 

 

You said that you won’t make my heart hurt like what he did tome. But, it happened. Those promises only leave invisible scars, yet tattooed deep inside my heart –never healed, never fade.

I don’t want you to talk about promises.

I don’t want it to be empty promises.

 

Then I push you.

 

But I really mean it when I say I like you

But I like you, Kang Daesung.

 

 

 

Don’t ask me anything

I can’t give you an answer

We’re so happy as we are right now

Don’t try to have me

Let’s just stay like this

You’re making it more painful, why?

 

 

I might sound so perfectly oblivious when I laughed at your messages, saying that you like me because I am cute, I could make perfect ramyeon and you want to eat my food even it’s bizarre. Saying that the songs I sing every day to lul you to sleep are the best thing to hear before you sleep and you can’t get enough of that.

Maybe, you buried all the pain with your laughter. Maybe you forced yourself to smile because all your serious words were taken for granted by me, who laughed because I wanted to brush off the sudden feeling in my heart.

Love, it hurts.

And all of a sudden, I turn to hate you.

I think I am happy with the things between us, just like this. Why are you trying to have me? We a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter