One

Rainy Days

It's almost the end of the year, i'm going to sit for my last exams which marked as the end of my high school life. The thought that i'm leaving all the ups and downs throughout the five years I've been spending my life as a high school student, make me realized how those make me matured enough to be this strong to actually forget the things that hurts me all this time. 

"Well i guess that's enough for today." You close the diary that you have been keeping since the first day you entered the high school and to be precised you actually wrote every bit of your feelings everyday in that diary. You walked out of the cafe and went straight to the class without bothering any of the boys who're staring at you. It has been you who'd never care about anything anymore, to smile, to even show a bit of emotion on that face of yours— it has never been you.

"Aimi ssi!" you stopped walking as you heard that voice.

"Yes? Is there anything i can help you with? Or may i say what the do you want?!" You seriously hate that guy literally hate him. He is Baekhyun. The boy once has been the first love in your life until one day he decided to leave you just because you weren't as pretty as other girls; as slim as other girls in that school of yours. He lied to you about you being the most beautiful girl in the school and the thing that make you hate him so much was because he left you for another girl. You've seen people getting hurt by this kind of immatured thing, and you really want it to be the last thing that is going to happen to your love life, but shamely it did.

"You dropped your diary aimi ssi and i wanted to tell you that i am terribly sorry for everything i've done to you, and as a reminder for yourself, you should really go on for a diet plan because you're getting chubbier than the last time i dumped you." he smirked and laughed, and walked away leaving you with the embarrassment which gotten everyone at the class corridor to laugh at you too.

You shooked your head and went inside the classroom and without you realized, a teardrop rolled down by your cheek whilst you were getting ready for the next lecture. 

"Hey, are you okay? You know you should just ignore what Baekhyun said. He didn't mean any of it." Jaera was trying to coax you but she knew you were really hurting inside that heart of yours.

"Jaemi, maybe i really should get myself on a diet well i can't stand this anymore, everything is just so messed up." You tried not to cry in front of her but you couldn't.

"Calm down okay, we'll continue this after class. Now stay focus alright, i'm here with you." She was too, hurt to see her best friend in that condition and she thought with an idea that might make you forget everything. 

You smiled to her and truth to be told, the perk of being a science student you had to focus on your studies despite the cruel things that people threw at you, did to you. You have to get good grades for every subject, albeit rather it was hard for you to do so.