I'm getting fat. My brain's getting fat too.

I'm getting fat. My brain's getting fat too.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Here’s your outfit for the shoot.”

Yukwon took the hangers from his coordi with a quick “Thanks.” This was their first shoot after a break, and really, if not for this being a calendar shoot, he probably won’t have much Block B related activities until they finish the new album. Because it’s been such a long break, he’s been enjoying his free time and the freedom to not have to watch his weight. This unfortunately means that he has gained some roundness throughout.

To be honest, he’s probably not the only one. Taeil-hyung has been ordering copious amounts of takeout to their dorm, and is currently in front of the mirror checking if his face looks bloated. The camera that is filming their behind-the-scenes footage happened to find Taeil-hyung just then, and he grins at the camera, before explaining, “I think I’ve gained some weight over the break. You guys might not be able to tell, but I ate a lot of marinated crab bibimbap. But you know, the makeup and shading manages to hide that.”

Yukwon didn’t need to look to know Taeil is probably charming the camera off. Well, he’s got things to do besides listen to his hyung talk. He still has to get his hair styled after he changes, and he really should be getting changed now. So he gets into the somewhat cramped dressing room, and proceeds to change into the maroon long sleeve, dark slacks and black suit jacket.

Honestly, the outfit wasn’t too bad. Suits are usually made of stiff enough fabric to hide any weight he has gained, but the problem was with the long sleeved shirt. It was thin, which he knows he will be grateful for later, under the very warm and bright lighting they use for indoor shoots, but it was also clinging to his tummy. Coordi-noona had stuck a note to the long sleeved boat neck tee, that it has to be tucked in, because they’re going for a classy look for the shoot. He sighs. Guess he can’t avoid the problem by simply untucking the shirt. Though, to be honest, his tummy will probably still show even if the shirt wasn’t tucked in.

Yukwon in his stomach and shifts to see if it looked better in the mirror under the dim lights of the dressing room. Marginally. The little roll over the waistline of his pants was less obvious when he tensed, though he was still rather conscious of it. Well, what the heck, he can’t really do anything about it now. Yukwon moved to button his suit together to hide the telltale tummy so he won’t have to walk around the whole day holding his breath, and got out of the dressing room.

“Here! Hurry!”

Yukwon quickly moved to the chair where the hair stylist was frantically waving, setting the hangers on the table, only to have his coordi swoop in, picking them up. As she turned to go, she had a little frown starting on her face, starting from between the brows, and huffs, “Yukwon-ssi, please tuck in your shirt and that jacket. Didn’t I write it on the note?”

“Eh,” he starts, about to tell her she really didn’t mentioned keeping the suit jacket ed, but she was already moving to Minhyuk to pass him his second outfit. In the mirror, he sees his face move intuitively into an apologetic grin, whether at his hair stylist or the coordi, he doesn’t know, and s his suit. Yukwon shifts slightly, trying not to make the stylist’s work difficult as he tries to find a sitting pose that won’t expose his chub.

When his hair was done, Yukwon joined the rest waitin

Please log in to read the full chapter