On edge part 2

On edge

"Anyway I'm going to die might as well leave a message for mom".Jihoon's hands are still trembling as presses the record button and records just his voice,"So, mom please please don't cancel the pension and saving accout put the rest of the money in the saving bankand take them all out in the end alright?I'm really sorry for saying mean things to you and I love you mom"He says whiles sobbbing he imagines how ugly his crying face would be."And Yoongi hyung, you know that building i signed a contract on? make sure you get a refund on it and send my regards to Jimin hyung you guys live happily ever after"."What is this aish why is my life like this? Why am i dying like this?"Jihoon complains while sobbing his heart out.

The car begind to roll further and Jihoon cries desperately.Just then the back hatch opens and Soonyoung jumps in."Open all the windows"He says as he climbs into the front seat."Why are you coming to the front?You'll shift the weight and the car will fall you !"Jihoon says while panicking.Soonyoung was looking serious not making his usual jokes"Lean back as much as possible, the ground can't last anymore I'm going to make this car fall"

"What did you say!? I don't like this idea and I most definitely won't do it"Jihoon clarifies and sounds as if he's seen a ghost."Look at me"Soonyoung says seriously."I can't do it¨.¨Look at me Dr Lee"Soonyoung shouts and tried to get Jihoon out of it."Look into my eyes , trust me and hold my hand tightly"He tries to comfort him, Jihoon looks into his eyes warily scared to death."Just close your eyesfor a moment I promise I'll save you Jihoonie". "I dont want to" Jihoon says for the 5th time."Jihoon take your foot off the brake."

"I dont want to i really can´t".Before he can even think about what's happening, Soonyoung hits the wheel hard enough to set off the airbag, releases the brakes, and the car.They plummet into thin air.