Returns

Good To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Closer

 

It is monday and chaeyoung is finally back at school. She didnt tell anyone that she is going back to school because she wants it to become a suprise for them. She wears a black shirt and a tight floral skirt that compliment her curve well, she pairs the outfit with a black pointed caged ankle flats. Her family members was relieved that she had finally go back to her cheerful self, it had been hard on them since the incident. They never thought something like that would happen especially seungyoon he regretted it very much to let chaeyoung go out on her own at night. 

Chaeyoung's dad drive her to school and she goes straight to the cafe. Lisa, jennie and jungkook are startle yet happy to see her back in school. But they kinda mad because she didnt tell them she is coming. They are having breakfast together and the others soon arrive but chaeyoung didnt see suga anywhere. Thankfully lisa ask them question she had been curious about.

"where is suga? didnt see him today"

"he needs to submit some reports so he went first" reply v

After chatting for a while and they plan to have a dinner on the weekend to celebrate chaeyoung returns. Chaeyoung make her way to music department since that is her first class of the day. She enters the room and saw suga is playing the piano and that makes her realise they are on the same music class. She walks slowly to him and close his eyes asking him to guess who is it. Suga guess it all wrong, he pushes chaeyoung's hands aside because he couldnt stand it anymore. He turns his head only to find chaeyoung looking at him with a laugh. He unknowingly hug chaeyoung and couldnt contain his happiness seeing her beautiful self again in front of him. Suga finally let go when he realises what was he doing. It suddenly become awkward after the hug.

"oh sorry" said suga blushing after what he did

"its fine"

"why didnt you tell me you are coming?"

"kinda like suprise I guess"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter