Chapter 1

Baby, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon’s mood was growing darker by the second. For the nth time he questioned his decision to enter the café. He was driving by and while waiting for the traffic light to change, he happened to glance inside one of the establishments lining the street.

Kim Seok Jin.

 He’d recognize those broad shoulders anywhere. His smile turned to a scowl as soon as he realized that Jin was not alone. Next to Jin is a tanned, good-looking guy who, in Namjoon’s opinion, was sitting way too close to his boyfriend. Without any second thought, he found a parking space and entered the café. Jin’s back was turned away from the door so he didn’t see Namjoon enter. The place was almost full but he found a table with a good view of Jin and his companion. He doesn’t know why he didn’t just approach the two right away, choosing to openly observe them instead. He quietly ordered, making sure his voice was low enough so as not to catch Jin’s attention.

He decided to send Jin a message. He trusts his boyfriend but you know…he wants to know what Jin would say.

“Babe, where are you?”

“At a café working on a presentation. Why?”

Namjoon let out a breath that he didn’t realize he’d been holding. A warm smile spread across his face as he read his boyfriend’s reply.

“Let’s go out for dinner tonight. There’s a new place I want us to try. I’ll send the address later. Is 8:00 p.m. okay?”

“Yup. See you later, babe. I love you.”

“Love you too.”

By this time, Namjoon is grinning like crazy. Damn, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter