drunk

heart eyes | dopil ★♡

three hours into the party and everyone was dead drunk. bottles of booze were everywhere on the floor. most of the guys were already off to dreamland due to the effect of the alcohol, some were conscious but could barely open their eyes.

sungjin was leaning against the sofa while junhyeok had his head on the latter's shoulder. the two were soundly asleep next to each other.

standing up with wobbly legs, wonpil stumbled across the room towards the balcony. stopping as he reached the railing, he slid down and leaned against it. using all the energy he had left in his body, he pulled his knees up against his chest and buried his head into the palms of his hands.

wonpil was ready to doze off when there suddenly was a presence besides him. he lifted his head up to look at the "intruder", but due to the alcohol in his system, all he could make out was a silhouette of a guy.

the "mysterious" guy sat down next to him, and given the fact that he was drunk out of his mind, wonpil started nonsensically babbling about stuff on and on before finally passing out.

little did he know, he was going to regret this yet at the same be thankful for it the next morning.