Fool

Tutorial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Junghee impatiently tapped her foot outside the faculty. She had been standing for several minutes, but it felt like hours. She is not really the type who likes waiting, but what else can she do? She is only asking for a favor anyway.

The last time she opened to speak that day was when her friends bid her goodbye and told her "good luck. Hope you the very best with your date errr tutorial."

 

Her mind wandered on the very day about a week ago when she looked over her math teacher's back as he went out of their classroom. She quickly stood up to follow him, and after slipping through the narrow opening as her classmates's chairs are blocking the door, she closed the door behind them.

"Sir Jinki," she said softly. She definitely fidgeted as it is very rare for her to say her teacher's name without contempt. The teacher is indeed intelligent, but Junghee really hates one of his traits: laziness. She is lazy herself like in doing household chores, but when it comes to doing something of great importance, she puts so much effort on it.

Though, Mr. Lee can make her smile like an idiot, wanting to cradle him when he does cute things, like in a video take  by her classmate where he was sleeping during a camping, and his cute bootie shook with every toss and turn. He even got mathematical equation written all over his legs and back but he didn't get mad.

But in seconds she can turn into a raging fit, wanting to punch Jinki because of his stupidity or lack of mercy, like when he.makes them solve something he didn't teach yet. Jinki thinks of making students miserable as a thrilling thing, which makes Junghee want to throw him down the stairs "so he may go back in hell where he came from."

Ah, life with Jinki is definitely a roller coaster of emotions for Junghee.

Lee Jinki is the laidback type of person, and he is someone who teaches something, and on the exams, students would be like, "Did Mr. Lee teach this kind of problem?" Junghee couldn't really understand why she had to ask for help now. Well she just needs to swallow her pride because she badly needs Jinki's help.

Despite belonging to the top 3 of the class, she knows that she has a lot to learn especially about math whose logic she could never understand.

 

When he didn't turn yet, she had the urge to pull on the hem of Jinki's uniform as she often saw her classmates do because Mr. Lee Jinki is very lenient compared to other teachers she ever met.

He stopped on his tracks and immediately turned around. His eyes landed on the student on front of him, and the smaller one easily felt intimidated as she usually does when around Lee Jinki.

Perhaps, she is just one of the very few students that may pee in their pants because of intimidation and fear of Jinki. Because, who in their right mind would feel intimidated by someone as soft looking as the older man? From top to bottom, he is squishy. Well, his resting face tells otherwise, but when the other is all-smiles, Junghee felt a smile creeping in her usually sealed tight lips.

"Yes?" Jinki said as he faced the student before him.

Junghee, being all nervous, began explaining on how her mother told her to request Jinki to help her for the upcoming CSAT.

"Sir, just 30 minutes of your time or an hour. Please?" She could barely stare on Jinki's face, and just directed her gaze every now and then on Jinki's ID where he sported a clean cut. She wanted to add more to convince the other, such as telling him that she heard somewhere that Jinki taught her other classmates about the lessons they were having difficulty or were forgotten already...

"Friday." She snapped her head up at the honeyed voice, and her big eyes met the other's warm orbs.

"U-umm... Can we do it next Friday instead?" Junghee asked, to which Jinki nodded.

"Of course we can. On Fridays, we are still required to get out of the school at 4pm even if there are no high school students anymore."

"Oh okay." Junghee beamed on the other as she held the knob, "thank you, sir!" Jinki began waltzing down the stairs to get on his next class.

 

Well yeah. She had to admit that her schoolmates' suspicion on Jinki being gay may be true. The way he walks... Heck. He looks like he is moving with the air's direction. His hips lightly sway without effort, and his hand movements... Well who the hell cares. He's still attractive in my eyes.

He goes to work with his backpack on his shoulders, his face beaming. He practically bounces like an elementary school kid or struts like a model (probably depending on his mood) as he gets inside the faculty.

It's no surprise that she even chose the codename 'Alpha' for Jinki.

Or is it.

...She's out of her mind, she knows.

He's too lenient that most students don't even respect him. He just graduated two years ago but he just landed on a job this year, just because his girlfriend-turned-into-ex persuaded him to work. How Junghee kept on liking guys that are coincidentally lazy is still a mystery.

It isn't her fault that Mr. Lee matched her tastes: broad shoulders, perfect waistline and nice thighs... only God knows how much she imagines waking up in the morning to see Jinki making breakfast, and her tiny hands would hold him on his million-dollar hips. Then she would rest the crook of her chin on Jinki's muscular back as her arms wrapped around Jinki.

...Or Jinki is in trouble, and she would ride on her beautiful dark horse, swinging her sword to cut off the thorns blocking her way and goal: to rescue her damsel in distress sleeping in a high tower...

Okay. That sounds a bit delusional and unrealistic. She's really out of her mind. Too much fanfiction reading, Kim Junghee.

Well she cannot blame herself. She's too engrossed with fanfics because of her nonexistent lovelife which makes every day bland for her. Thanks to fics, she has a freaking life now.

And oh. Most importantly, Lee Jinki is stupid and childish. She already thought he is foolish by letting himself act like a student, and have long chit chats with them. But the story her friends (who knew of her obsession over the elder guy) told her made her see him in a more idiotic light than ever. They told her how they saw Mr. Lee put condensed milk on a hotdog once he was absent-minded. He himself even laughed when they all thought how dumb he is.

Sometimes, he eats lunch with students, plays with the people in Junghee's section, and is willing to sit down on the floor during the class's free time to play Uno. He is damn nice.  He is even willing to teach some students for their CSAT and entrance examinations without pay, which is why Junghee had the courage to ask him for this very tutorial.

"I still have classes from 12:30 to 1:30. Come to me at 1:30. Bring a reviewer. Is it okay for you to wait?" "Of course, sir. I can wait." She remembered Jinki tell her when she came to the faculty yesterday to ask if their meeting would take place today.

 

Well damn it. This one-on-one tutorial would not happen if only Sir Jinki didn't get sick months ago. He was supposed to teach them on a certain day but Jinki got a terrible flu and was absent for a week. She laughed while remembering how talkative Jinki was about his sickness and maladies when Junghee chatted her to ask about his health. He even sent a picture of his dog who is confined just like him.

In her conclusion, Jinki is a kid trapped in an adult's body.

 

Junghee glanced on her phone's clock. 1:20. She became aware on how long she had been standing awkwardly outside the faculty but she has no choice.

A sudden thought sparked in her mind. Oh damn it. Am I sweating? She pulled at her blazer's sleeve and smelled herself. Only a faint whiff of perfume tickled her senses, so she took out her watermelon perfume for the nth time and practically showered it on herself.

She tried smelling her breath but her mild colds are preventing her to do so. She fished for the last spearmint candy she has and ripped it open, putting it in . She already ate like four mint candies in just an hour of waiting.

"I know you're not fond of candies but have shame. You will be sitting close with your teacher and God, Junghee, do not let him smell bad breath." She remembered her mother's reminder.

Do I smell nice? Is my horrible acne that ugly? Does my hair look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter