turn

Feather kisses

Winter season has just begun but it feels like the coldest day of your entire life as you are about to meet your bias up close.

You are queuing together with your other co-armys outside the event hall which will open after a few hours. Being early in this kind of event is like the most natural thing for the fans especially if you are about to meet your bias group. In your case, you got 5 hours earlier than the actual time but a lot of people are already bunched up everywhere outside the venue, not minding the chilling weather.

You looked at your watch. 2:18PM. Two more hours and they’ll open the house. You fumbled with your phone on your coat pocket to text you best friend. She’s supposed to be here by 2. You think to yourself. You texted her 17 messages in a row telling her to arrive quickly, get her some coffee, that she’s freezing cold already, and whatnots.

When the clock strikes 3PM and she still doesn’t text back, she dialed her number, which she didn’t pick up as well. You started to get mad at your best friend for leaving you hanging. Both of you always go to events together. Just this time, she needed to get her exams done so she let you go first probably to queue up as well for her, but she doesn’t even reply to your message.

The hall finally opened its doors and the people began to line up accordingly. They let people in by batch because the venue is slightly small to accommodate this much of people.

Your excitement was replaced by annoyance because of your best friend. You are not really good with socializing with new people so you don’t know who to talk to with all your feels right now and for later. You get so distracted with your thoughts of what could have happened to your dearest best friend/enemy that you have to be pushed forward by the girl behind you to move and enter the venue for your turn.

When you got in, you felt as if the temperature had dropped enormously. You’ve got chills all over your body as you stood less than 10 meters away from Suga. He looked so much whiter with his black turtle neck shirt and black fur coat while talking to a fan in front of him.

The time went by so quick that it’s practically your turn to impress Suga. He softly smiled at you letting his chinky eyes disappear for a while. When you didn’t move at all, he opens his eyes a bit wider but to no avail. It still is as chinky as it always is. Cute. You thought to your self, and that made you giggle. Suga returned the smile he has and opened his palm in front of you. You automatically placed your right hand on top of his which made him chuckle. Why? You thought. And you realize what you have done. . He was asking for my album to sign!

You tried to break free from his hold, but he just won’t let go easily. There, you fumbled through you bag with only one hand looking for the album while he is still holding your other hand.

You found the album after quite a while because the embarrassment pressured you. And he was just staring at you for what seemed like an hour. He asks for your name after you handed him the album and signs it without letting go of your hand. He wrote in the album while telling you something you don’t really grasp about because you are too distracted with what he’s doing with your hand. Caressing and drawing circles at the back of your palm.

‘Are you okay?’ He curiously asked you.

'Yeah. It’s just that, you held my hand so tight. I wonder how many other girls are getting the same treatment as I do right now. Cause you know, when some guy do this kind of thing to a girl, we think maybe we’re someone special. But when you did this to me, I don’t know, I feel like guys could easily get the hearts of girls by just doing a silly thing like this and..’ You cut short when you realized you have been thinking out loud. With eyes full of shock, you turned to see his expression.

Suga seemed amused with your blabbering but didn’t let you walk away by holding your hand firmly. He places soft feathery kisses on of the four joints at the end of your fingers while looking intently into your eyes.

'There will be someone whom you will believe with all your heart even when his actions are complete opposite. When you find him, give your trust to him and soon, he’ll give you everything.’

 

*end*