This Feeling's All We Know

All We Know

Boram Pov

It was another night spent with both of us laying down in the same bed but obviously not having the same feelings. We have been falling apart for so long and yet we still stayed together. I was there throughout it all, his relationships with Jin Ah, Dong Hwa, Chaerin, Dara unnie, Kiko and even Seungri at one point. I was always silent in the background but I was always there and somehow we always fell back into each other. We never established what we were but we just felt so comfortable with one another that we never felt a need to put a label or even make any announcement of any sorts. I was just there, the hidden one, the silent one and the one who shares his bed but never his heart.

I knew him since our schooling days, he was the boy who comes to class all tired because he would be training until the middle of the night and still make it to school. We all knew he was a trainee for YGE and when everyone else laughed at his dreams, I was there supporting him like how I always did. Taeyang is probably the only one who knows about me since those two were inseparable. Me and Jiyong were so close to a point that it felt like a some relationship but still nothing was ever established and having known him for more than 10 years now, I sometimes wonder if things would be so different if he wasn't an idol. 

We were each other's first kiss but as time went by, I kept watching him go to everyone else and yet he kept coming back to me and not establishing anything with me. I went through relationships of my own as well but somehow me and Jiyong just kept going back to each other. Maybe because it was the most comfortable for both of us, this feeling of comfort was all we know. We never really got it from anyone else that we tried being together with and somehow stupidly I knew that even if he or I were to get married, I think we would be involved in a stupid affair somehow cause this feeling's all we know and I know I would always go everywhere he would go because he will always be all I know.

 

Jiyong Pov

Boram is valuable to me just like her name but I could never bring myself to establish what we were or are because I do not want to lose this sense of comfort with her. Ironically, I know she feels the same way too because no matter who we partnered with, we always somehow fell back into one another without missing a beat. We knew each other's strength, weakness, pain and pleasure points. We have always been there for each other since our schooling days and yet somehow we never actually got into a relationship with each other. We had a some relationship but as for a proper relationship, it was never established because both of us did not want to change how we felt about each other.

I never wanted to hide her and yeah, only taeyang knows about her and occasionally do ask if I still hang with her. I just pretend that I lost contact with her because she is probably the only part of my life that still remains private and the only person who knew me before the fame and still want to be around me despite not having any official relationship with me. She let me use her as my safe person, the person that I could fall back on despite all of my relationships. People would label us as buddies but honestly, neither of us can put a label on what this "relationship" is because there isn't one. We are just running on this based on just feelings and not even any logical thinking.

I think that I will always fall back into her even if I ever get married because she has me wrapped around her with an unexplainable feeling that I know she feels too. She just needs to give me a call and I would go to wherever she is. I don't even mind if it is across the world because not having her in my life will devastate me and this sense of comfort with her will always be all I know. 

 

This is a brand new one-shot with GD in it as requested by Chicklet. 

I know that this story does not have a proper ending but I want it to remain this way.

Sometimes there will be people in your life that you can't let go of cause they and the 

feeling that they give you will be always all you know and feel.

Hope you guys liked this and this fanfic was inspired by All We Know by The Chainsmokers.

Thank you for the support.