Review by Blue Crystal Review Shop

A Letter to Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE.
HONESTLY WITH A TITLE LIKE THIS I THOUGHT "ONE OF THESE HUH" BECAUSE THE TITLE IS VERY VERY GENERIC. I'VE SEEN TITLES LIKE THIS BEFORE AND IT'S NOT SOMETHING I'D EVER WANT TO CLICK ON BUT WHEN YOU READ WHAT'S INSIDE, IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK. IT'S DIFFERENT WITHIN FROM MOST OF THESE "LOVE" LETTER TYPES AND IT DEFINITELY GOES WITH THE QUOTE "NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"

DESCRIPTION/FOREWORD.
FOR THE DESCRIPTION, I KIND OF JUST.. EH. I'VE ALWAYS HATED CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS IN STORIES BECAUSE IT'S JUST NOT NEEDED. STORIES DON'T NEED CHARACTER PROFILES. YOU DON'T REALLY NEED THOSE THINGS THERE BECAUSE WE FIND OUT THAT SEHUN TAKES OVER THE COMPANY WITHIN THE LETTER. WE FIND OUT THAT THE FEMALE HAS A COMPLICATED LIFE & TAKES ON THE JOB WITHIN THE LETTER. SO THERE'S NO NEED FOR THEM. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION BUT I PERSONALLY DIDN'T LOOK AT THESE UNTIL AFTER I READ BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING GIVEN TO ME.

PLOT.
I DIDN'T EXPECT SUCH HEAVY TOPICS WHEN I SAW THE TITLE. I FIGURED IT WOULD BE SOME CLICHE LOVE LETTER. WHEN THE TOPIC CAME UP, I WAS QUITE SHOCKED. IT'S SURELY NOT A TOPIC MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BRING UP, IN REAL LIFE OR EVEN IN STORIES, SO I THINK YOU TOOK A PRETTY BIG RISK WITH IT. THE PREGNANCY WAS TO BE EXPECTED AFTERWARDS AND THE ABORTION THING WAS ALSO A HEAVY TOPIC. I REALLY WASN'T EXPECTING SUCH A HEAVY STORY. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter