Chapter: 1 School and also a change to the story

Black Phoenix

____ walked into her brother's room and yelld "Lee Jaebum wake up or i will kick you out of the bed." He didn't move a bit, "Leave me alone _____and let me sleep." _____ grab a pillow and hit him with it and Jaebum finally got up. "Yah why did you hit me with a pillow". "So i can get you up so, get you down stairs" with that ____ walked out of the room

____'s POV

After i left the house i had my glasses on and i wore my white t-shirt with jeans and a long shirt that looks like a coat with a braided ponytail. 

Image result for korean school fashion

When i walk to the gates i saw my best friend Momo. She has also been with me every since i was little ever since she came to China. She is like a sister that i never had. "Hey ___" she waved her hand in the air. "Hey Momo ready for school" I said. She nodded and we both walked to school. When we walked in school we saw the Queenkas and thier face was crunch up. 

"Why are those s here?" i heard one of them said. I looked at her and saw that she was wearing a really short skirt and a shirt that has three bottons unbottoned. 'She is calling me a , she is not touching my brother like that' i thought. Before she could say anything else there was alot of girls screaming and running. They were pushing us through in the grass like we weren't there.

"GOT7"

"Oppa marry me"

"We love you"

(P.S there is alittle change in the story i forgot to add this just keep reading until the end)

As they scream me and Momo were still on the ground when they pushed us. Me and Momo stood up and went in the school.

*skip to class*

When me and Momo went to class we saw bunch of notes on our desk. All we did was put them in the trash "ty nerds" they said but we ignored them. Me and Momo always get bullied by them but i was the one who gets bullied a lot. 'Go and laugh all you want because someday i will get my revenge someday just you wait' i thought. Then our teacher walked and everyone was quiet. "We have 12 new students today" after the teacher said every single girl were fixng their clothes and hair. 's..... wait did she say studentS with an s at the end, man this is going to be a long day' i thought. Then the 12 boys walked in the classroom and girls were squeeling like pigs. When i looked at them i recongized them they are Exo, that group me and Black Wings beat up 2 years ago that is how we are number 1. "Isn't that Exo that we fought 2 years ago" Momo whispered. I nodded and looked back at them and o forgot to tell you me and Momo are in a gan called balck wings with 2 other members i am called Black Phoenix and Momo is called Black Raven. Why black because we blend in the darkness and alley ways so we can fight and hide from other gangs. Me and Momo looked back at each other ' We are so ing scwered' we both thought. "Sit over there by Momo and ____, girls can you raise your hand please" the teacher said, we raise our hands and they walked over to us. I could feel glares by other girls but i don't care really.  "WE ARE ONE! Hi we are Exo" they said. The girls screamed, 'Time to act like a nerd again' i thought. "H-hi my na-am-e is ____" I stuttered. They scoffed at me 'Oh no they just didn't ' i thought with a smirk in my head.

*skip to lunch*

I didn't really want to eat lunch so i take pills so i can eat it without eating lunch and me and Momo went up to the roof to meet Amber and Krystal. Let me tell yo about Black Wings, first we have Amber she is the leader and The Black Dragon, second we have Krystal and she is called the Black Butterfly she is our tech person i guess you can say that, Momo is the Black Raven and i am the maknae of the group and as some of you know i am the Black Phoenix and never get on my bad side. Like me all of us have tattoos of the animal we named ourselves.

"Any fights today?" I said to Amber

"Yeah it's the Queenkas again" She said. Every day they keep trying to beat us but we beat them anyways so what is the ppont. I took out a cigarette and started to smoke. 

"Smoking again?" Kyrstal said

"Yeah it helps me with stress.". I started to smoke ever since i started this gang stuff. "You guys want to go to my house again?"

"Yeah

Then the bell ring and we all sperate/ When i was walking i saw a music room. "Wow it has been a while that i have been there". I grab a guitar and started to sing Roar by Katy Perry

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxq7qEVIfuM&list=PLoi98iuDZX28NXLRTir77IAoLgONcF9r1&index=1 

When i was done playing, i looked at the clock and it was almost time to started class . "Man i got to go" with that i ran out and ran into the Queenkas. "Well look what we have here" they all smirked and glared at me. Gayoon grabs my chin to make me look at her. "You shouldn't be close to our Oppas you little brat". They slapped me. But with all of my training i didn't feel a thing. "You should be taight a lesson for being a with our oppas" Hyuna smirked and kicked me. I fell on the floor while they punched me and even scratched me. "Watch it before your loved and you will be gone" then they all left

*Chuckle*

'Watch it before i will come after you instead". I stood and punched the wall. My knucles started to bleed "SH*T" i yelled

End of ___'POV

Little di ____ know there was someone watching her and those people were Exo. "She is a little unsual" Tao said, "I though nerd cry when that happens?" said Sehun 

"We need to folow her more" Kris said. All of the nodded and followed you to the nurse's office. You took of your shirt to fix you bandage on your stomach. Exo covered their eyes, while you were doing that you got a call from someone.

"Yo"

'Did that nerd just say no and she can see without glasses?' Lay thought. While that you took a cigarette out of your pocket. 'They even smoke?' they all thought

"Arraso....I'll be there I'm going to skip okay.....calm down" you closed your phone. "Man i am a nerd and i'm going to skip P.E on the first day of school, i hate my life AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! my life"

You throw the cigarette and jumped out of the window. 

"WTF did that nerd jump of out of a 3rd story building" Lay said. Then they were thinking that you are not a nerd a all. 

(So  about the change, yes i added two new charcters but these two are part of the gang and forgot to changle the Description and the Characters.)