final

Practice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Practice [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Sungyeol x OC [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

    Sungyeol trips for the second time during the stage rehearsal, almost landing straight on the ground before an arm saves him from an embarrassing fall. Curiously looking up, he sees one of the backup dancers behind him, looking worried.

 

"Ah, thanks," Sungyeol says with a wave of his hand - the other bowing politely with a lowering of his head before going back into his selected position. Though Sungyeol tries to focus on his rehearsal, he can't help but feel that a gaze continues to focus on him. When he turns around though, there's nobody watching him.


"Sungyeol, you alright?" Sunggyu asks, the leader coming up to during the five minute water break. He has a curious expression in his face, probably having seen Sungyeol act weird after tripping on stage. "You sure you don't want to sit out or something?"


    "Ah...I'm alright, thanks though," Sungyeol says with a reassuring smile, taking a sip of water while looking around. His gaze focuses on the dancer who helped him earlier and he can't help but watch as the other casually stretches - his muscles flexing in the open. Unconsciously, Sungyeol touches his own arm, knowing that he probably was a lot weaker than that guy. He had been wanting to work out a bit, but there was never anybody to train or help him. Gathering up his courage, Sungyeol walks to the other side of the room, offering a power drink to the guy who had helped him earlier.


"Here." Sungyeol passes the bottle to him, a smile on his face. "You helped me earlier," he explains.


"Oh...thanks," the unknown says, his face lighting up into a smile. "I'm Ji Ho by the way," he introduces himself politely, the grin staying on his young face.


"Oh, I'm Sungyeol....though I guess that's sort of obvious," He introduced himself, responding with a smile as well.


"Back to practice everybody!" Both boys glance toward the choreographer, nodding a goodbye to each other before going to their respected positions. Sungyeol works hard, picking up choreography and fixing his mistakes more efficiently now.

 

"Hey, what happened?" Myungsoo nudges him, a curious look on his face.


"What do you mean?"


"Well you're like so energized right now...it's like you're trying to impress someone," Myungsoo states obliviously, earning a shrug from Sungyeol. Myungsoo retreats, Sungyeol in a thoughtful mood. What Myungsoo said....he glances behind him quickly, seeing Ji Ho seriously practicing his moves. Yah, yah, yah, Sungyeol, get your head on straight! He thinks to himself, shaking his head.

This feeling had never come to him before, at least not for a guy. Yet Ji Ho, he had infiltrated into Sungyeol's brain just like that. The practice session comes to an end and Sungyeol inconspicuously walks out of the room and goes to the water fountain. He fills up his water bottle, stopping when hearing a breathing coming from somewhere. It sounded like...someone in pain. He ventures to look around the corner, widening his eyes when seeing Ji Ho wincing while massaging his foot.
"Ji Ho!" Sungyeol hurriedly goes around and stops in front of the younger, a worried expression on his face.
"Ah...Sungyeol," Ji Ho quickly stops massaging his foot, standing up quickly in order to bow respectfully but his foot acts up again, causing him to double over and slide back onto the floor.

"Hey, did you hurt your foot? Should I get someone? You look like you're in a lot of pain..."

Sungyeol bites his lip, unsure of what to do. He didn't have any experience in medical care, anything to do with blood freaked him out. Fortunately, there was none of that currently. Or yet. He bends down, giving Ji Ho his water bottle which the latter gratefully accepts, taking a sip before groaning in pain again.

“Ji Ho, you seriously need to see a doctor. Here, can you stand up?” Sungyeol bites his lip, placing his arm around Ji Ho’s shoulder to help him get up.

“No...I need this work though…” The other refuses to stand, instead holding onto his foot.

“Health is more important, yah, you won’t be able to work if you don’t have a working foot!” Sungyeol almost shouts, annoyed that he was resisting help.

“You...don’t understand,” Ji Ho says with a shake of his head, his voice serious. Sungyeol immediately softens, feeling bad at the way he acted. He didn’t need to shout.

“I’m sorry...but seriously, you can’t just keep going like this…”

“I…….I don’t have enough money,” The younger finally admits, his head lowered. Sungyeol’s eyes widen and he becomes silent.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter