Skin

Lips
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri's skin was soft. Jungkook didn't know if it was the heavenly smelling lotion she always applied all over herself after a shower, or the fruity body wash she used, but he’d always want to reach out a hand to touch her. And upon touch, he swore he'd never felt skin as soft as hers. Even in photos, her skin looked so enticing to the touch, if she wasn't around, Jungkook would wish she was so that he could run his fingers over her.

She didn't exactly have the palest skin, like the kind that Yoongi and Taehyung's girlfriends had, but it wasn't the tannest either. To Jungkook, however, he didn't mind at all. It didn't matter whether or not his girlfriend had pale skin like many pretty Korean girls out there, if Yeri wanted pale skin, he would go with it. If she wanted tan skin, he would equally love her for who she was.

Yeri's skin bruised easily. Jungkook couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing. It was bad because if he gripped her skin with just a little more force, there'd be a slight blue black mark where his hands had been the next day, and he would worry incessantly about whether he had hurt her too much. He would press his lips to the bruised area, trying to convey his apologies through his eyes even though Yeri would say that she was okay. On the other hand, it was all the more easier to mark her. If they'd been a little more touchy the night before, Yeri would be purple marks all over her skin. She would always complain about this....habit of his the next morning, but he knew she liked it, judging from the tiny smile she would have on her face whenever she examined the marks. Although at the end of the day, he still couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing.

Her skin was smooth, blemish-free, almost perfect. He could see why girls would be jealous of his girlfriend's perfect complexion, heck, even he was slightly envious of Yeri having such flawless skin. He would teasingly ask her about her beauty secrets sometime, resulting in a playful slap on his bicep.

"My skin isn't perfect, I get pimples on my face too." She would defend. "I just go the extra mile to make sure they break out as seldom as possible. And why I say extra mile, I mean extra mile." She would say that while glancing at the huge array of high end beauty products aligned on the dresser and clutching on to her chest with a painful smile, a scene that was very much amusing to Jungkook.

As much as Jungkook wanted to run his hands all over her all day, he couldn't. This was because Yeri just had to be frustratingly strict about their skinship, especially in front of their friends. But he just couldn't help it, he particularly enjoyed seeing her face turn tomato red when his hand would wander up her thigh in public. Anyway, it turns out that Irene might or might not have accidentally blurted out something about the couple's excessive skinship in front of Yeri. Being the shy maknae she was, she obviously tried her best to keep the touching between her and Jungkook (or more like Jungkook’s touching only) to a minimum in front of them, especially Irene. Jungkook couldn't really see what the problem was though, it wasn't like his friends minded (or maybe they did but just didn't want to say anything- Jungkook had caught Namjoon giving the both of them disgusted looks sometimes, which was ironic because he himself was way worse than them when he was with Seokjin). But, being the good boyfriend he was, Jungkook obeyed her. With a twist, of course. He did stay behaved in front of their friends, but he would pull Yeri away to the bathroom more often than needed, just so that his impatient but curious hands could do all the exploring they wanted. After all, it wasn't their fault if any of Yeri’s friends were to catch them, he did do it out of their sight.

One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter