Final

Looking for the right swimsuit

AN : idk if this concept was already done by someone if it is, no plagiarism was intended.

PLEASE ENJOY!

 


"How bout this one?"

"It looks great babe."

"Really? I don't think green is my color though..."

"No its fine honey, trust me."

'Please please trust me....'

"Hmmm, I'm just gonna try another one on... Brb this will be the last one I promise" the boy said, retreating back into the changing room.

'Sigh' Seungcheol laid back onto the seat provided in the department store he and his boyfriend were in. 

'that was what he said last time....' he internally groaned. He thought joining his boyfriend on his little shopping adventure for a swim suit would be fun, it might even give him a peek at a little skin his boyfriend was so keen on hiding.

"Ok what about this one?" Jisoo came out of the dressing room doing a little twirl. He was in a white, pink, and red rash guard that had long sleeves up to his wrist, and light red swim shorts that stopped a bit above his knee. His outfit completely complimented his grapefruit colored hair. He looked adorable.

'Sleeves are way too longand the shorts aren't short enough...' Seungcheol commented to himself. 

"Sigh.... Just like the other ones, its great." Seungcheol sighed while rubbing his face. He couldn't take this anymore. He thought shopping with Jisoo wouldn't take this long, but he proved him otherwise, basically taking up almost an hour to choose a swim suit.

"I'm starting to think you're regretting coming shopping with me," Jisoo replied, placing his hands on his hips. "If you're feeling bored you can just wait at the food court or something, I can text you when I'm done." You wouldn't have noticed it if you weren't looking closely but Jisoo was slightly pouting

'Aaah ' Seungcheol mentally hissed, he didn't mean to be taken like that, now he feels bad for upsetting the younger boy.

"No no it's fine, its just that... everything you've tried on looked great on you, it doesn't really matter which one you'll buy!" Seungcheol said, trying hard to brighten the mood. But Jisoo unfortunately didn't see it that way.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" Jisoo quickly questioned

"Um... I mean it doesn't matter which one you buy?" Seungcheol stated.

"So, does that mean you don't care what I wear?" Jisoo questioned, but this time you could clearly hear the venom dripping out in every word, and could feel the dark aura suddenly surrounding him.

'Oh ' Seungcheol really did it this time. Now, Jisoo wasn't one to get angry, he barely did to be honest, but there were times where he would completely lose his in a rage of fiery anger and wrath. You would not want to be the subject of his rage. Unlucky for Seungcheol, it seems like Jisoo was very close to losing it in the middle of the department store.

"Well?" Jisoo stared at him, crossing his arms. If looks could kill, he'd have Seungcheol dead on the floor in an instant.

' i-ah.... think of something QUICK' 

"NO NoOo, of course not! It just means um..." Seungcheol started to shift his eyes trying to avoid the deathly stares Jisoo was giving him.

"It just means you are able to completely rock anything you wear!" Seungcheol said, hoping his explanation would calm his fear boyfriend down.

"Hmmm do you really mean it?"Jisoo said his arms still crossed, unsure whether to accept that statement.

"Of course I do babe, you look great in anything you wear!" Seungcheol reassured, placing hand on Jisoo's shoulders.

"In fact I think you could even wear a trash bag and it would still look great on you!" He emphasized, using one of his hands to lift Jisoo's head to meet his gaze.

That brought a smile to Jisoo's face, Seungcheol loved seeing that smile, it's so contagious that Seungcheol found himself smiling right back at him.

"Hmmm...Well then, if thats the case... I guess I'll just change back into my clothes then bring this to the register, alright? Maybe you can just wait for me outside the store" Jisoo giggles.

'Too ing cute' Seungcheol thought. 

"Alrighty then, maybe after that we'll find a place to eat?" He suggested.

"Sounds alright to me." The younger male replied 

With that, Seungcheol made his way out of the department store and waited at the entrance of the store. It wasn't long after, when he felt two thin arms circling around his waist.

"You're done?" He asked the boy who currently had his arms around his waist.

"Yep! I'm all set, lets go eat!" Jisoo responded. Removing his arms from Seungcheol's waist and clasping his and his boyfriend's hand together.

"Alrighty, lets go."