Part 1 : First and Last

Can You Hear Me ( Yandere x Readers )

 

Hello guys ^^ 
I got a imagination from my mind so i want to writes this. This is just a short part of my stories. And sorry for any typo or mistakes of my grammar. And I already post this story in my another account in Quotev. 


__________________________________
Notes : This is original stories from what i want to writes. If you didn't like a yandere or the stories feel in the stories, I suggest you to search another stories :) Because I really love a writting so I want to share it. 
PS : The images of the stories not mine. But the stories is original from me. And don't forget to leave a comment, favorites or some chritical for my stories. Thank You :) 

____________________________________

This is the link song of this story : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJid99ZH6I0

 

You were look like just ordinary girls. You always like wear a comfortable clothes, jeans and shoes. Your just a simple and cute girls if someone describes yourself. 
You were walked so fast in the coridors of the schools with some of books in your hands when you didn't take attention makes you bump into someone and make your books in your hands fall down. 
You try to take your books "Sorry... I am in hurry so i didn't take attention..." 
" No problems... I am sorry because i didn't look at you. " said that someone front of you when that someone help you to get up your books. When you look at the lips of that someone, you could understand what he means. But you could see he have a handsome faces with deep black eyes and hairs and that makes you blushed.
" So--sorry.. i will late in my first day. And thank you.." said You with nervous voices when you get up and hold your books.
"You are [Y/N] right?" You shocked after you see his lips and he know your name. 
" Yes.. but how could you know my name?? "
" I am same class with you. Let's go the lesson will be begin.." he smiled at you and take your hands when he walking in front of you. You shocked but your feet keep follow his fast and big steps.
After you arrived in your class, you could see teachers and some of students looking at you. 
" Sam you are late.." said the teacher when you could see his lips that makes you know his name.
" Sorry teacher... I bring a new student in our class. " Sam keep holding your hand when you realized makes you remove your hands from him.
" Oh i already know, she is a transfer student here. Both of you can come in. " When Sam back to his chair, you introduce yourself.
"Okay [Y/N].. You can sit there beside Sam.." said the teacher when you could see just there have a empty places. You just nodded when you walking toward at your chair.
After you sit there, you feel so akward  and keep silent beside Sam for what he doing for you this morning. You were takes your books from your bag and try to listen the lesson from the teacher. 
But you keep feeling Sam was looking at you right now. You not just feel but you could see in corner of your eyes. But you try to ignore him.
You look so cute.." said him whisper beside your ears. You was shocked with his action beside you.
" What do you do?? "
He look at You with grin on his lips. " Nothing.. I am happy you sit beside me..."
"Hhmm... Why?? " 
" You will know soon..." said him back to his position and hear the lesson from the teacher. You were speechless and confused because You feel him so strange. When you back hear the lesson, you mumble inside of yourself he look so weird because he said to you like he was your bestfriend. But you just meet him in first day.
The times flies so fast and this times for break. When you could see some of student in your class whisper each other and look at you when they were out from the classroom. You feel wonder why they do that to you. 
" [Y/N] let's buy some of foods.." Sam were standing from his chairs and looking at you. 
" I--I will buy it by myself.. Sorry i wouldn't join you. " You could see him sigh in the same time He take your hand to follow him. You try to removes his hand from you but you can't because he hold you so tigh. 
After both of you has arrived you could see some eyes of the student look at both of you and whisper each other. But you could see their lips say something like "Who's that girl??" " That girl didn't look pretty.." " I bet that girl will have a same like that girl before.."  After You see what their say You feel confused, but your feeling know Sam must be a popular boy in this school. 
" Uhmm.. Sam I think i will buy my food and back to the class.. " Sam didn't listen you and keep holding your hand and he keep walking when you follow beside him. You really want to run away from him because you feel didn't uncomfortable in this situation. 
When you arrived at the places, you could see one of his friends wave at him and three person sit there. 
" Who is that girl, bro? " said one of his friend who have a blonde hairs when he look at you with observation look. You feel weird when he look at you like that.
" Oh this is [Y/N], she is a transfer student in my class.. Hhmm.. [Y/N] this is my friends Luke. " 
" Nice to meet you.." You smile at Luke. 
"Yes.. let's sit here with us and don't be shy. " Luke smile at You when you sitting there, the other of Sam friends smile at you and introduce their self. 
You feel so strange but happy at the same time because You got some a new friends and you really never imagine Sam and his friends will look so friendly. 



Sam POV ]
I am feel so happy because the day finally comes. I will meet [Y/N] and have a same class with her. I were waiting her but the bell has ringing and she didn't show herself. But at the same time She finally comes when i saw her from a far, She was look so beautiful and still same. I remember when my homeroom teacher said new transfer student will comes makes me so curious who is that makes me search it and [Y/N] names show up. I feel butterfly in my stomach because so long time she has gone somewhere after that I never hear about her but the day finally has comes.
In the same time, I could see she was in hurry but my planned keep working maybe a bit different. Until I bumped her and she looking at me with her beautiful eyes when the soft blushed desire her face make her look so adorable. 
I am so excited she must remember me. When she speak and look at me I could see she didn't know me. But I could see her gesture and expression make me feel something wrong with [Y/N], she suffered from deafness. I could see her eyes didn't look face of me but she look at mu lips. That is make my feeling has mixed now because i really want to know what happened to her. 
When she shocked after I know her name make me to changes my planned a bit and keep patient. But I couldn't help myself to hold her hand When we arrived at the class and she was sitting beside me. The times when I said she look so cute I know she wouldn't hear my voices but I know she feeling my action to her. Until the break times has come I was arrived at the canteen at the same time some of student look at us but i could hear what they had said when I hear [Y/N] voices speak to me and I know what she was means. She will thinking I was a bad guy because some of that dumb student just said the rumours. But I didn't cares and keep hold tight my precious [Y/N] to meet my friends.
when i bring her to my friends,  all of my friends already know who was with me because I told them before, and need them to acting like they know you for the first. When you already sitting beside my friends I take a sit in front of her and mumble inside myself "I will search about what happened to my precious [Y/N]. Because this is my first and last chances to keep her forever."



Sam POV End ]
___________________________________
~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~
__________________________________
How about the stories? It will take a short part and will the end soon ~~ Don't forget to leave your comment or anything for this story. Thank you ^^ And don't be shy to talk with me and be friend ^^