~I Love You. And I Always Will~

~I Love You. And I Always Will~ (one-shot)

Miyabi POV

 

"Miyabi-chan!!!" I heard one of my 8 brides-maids scream to me, "You are so beautiful today!"

"Thank you Momoko-chi." I said, half-heartedly. Nerves were getting the best of me.

"Miya, what's wrong?" my maid of honor, Risako, asked me. Oh gosh... So many things were wrong with me right now.

"I'm just so nervous. I mean, Tsunku-senpai hardly let us be together, me and Key. And now, I'm marrying him." That word, marry. It sounded weird coming from my mouth. I was getting married. How did this happen so quickly? It seemed like just yesterday I met him.

"Miya! It's okay, don't worry. I know Key loves you. I mean, we all do. Don't stress out!" Chinami tried to reassure me. I let out a long sigh and stood up in front of the mirror. My dress went all the way down to the floor. It was white, as most wedding dresses are, and I had lace gloves that went past my elbows. My veil was a feather in the shape of a flower, which was purple. And I had little beaded earrings Momoko had given me.

"I'm here to see the bride. I have a message from the the groom." A man entered the room and quite literally gave me a message. It was a small note, folded in fours with a little heart drawn on it.

"Don't open it yet, but keep hold of it all the way down to the altar. Key-umma's orders." the man said to me.

"Thank you Taemin, but why?" I asked him. He just looked at me dumbfounded.

"You know, I never know what goes on in Key-umma's head. Just do what he says for you to do." Taemin shrugged. I looked back down at the piece of paper and tightened my grip on it.

"Yes, I will. Thank you." I said, and sent Teamin back to where Key was.

 

Key POV

 

"Key-umma!," Taemin called to me, "I gave her the note. What was in it anyways?" I only could smirk.

"Just a message for my lovely bride. Trust me, you'll all know what it says when she opens it." I looked back in the mirror and fixed my hair, along with my bow tie. I took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. Jonghyun could sense my tension, as I could see him in the mirror.

"Key, don't worry! I know you and Miyabi are going to be fine! You'll live a long and happy life with her, have many children, and don't trust Onew with them." Jonghyun said to me. Onew just scoffed.

"What's that suppossed to mean?" Onew asked him. We all just laughed.

"ONEW SANGTAE!" We said in unison and laughed with eachother. When we all stopped laughing there was an awkward silence.

"I'm going to miss all of you. I mean, times like this. I'm going to spend my life with Miyabi, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you once in a while. It just won't be the same." I said.

"Hyung," Minho spoke up, "It's okay. I mean, these changes are for the better, right?" I just looked down.

"They are, Minho...They sure are..."

 

Miyabi POV

 

"Miyabi, it's time to go." Yurina said and she helped me walk in front of the doors to the church.

"It's okay! Hey! Hey! Don't cry!" Saki reassured me.

"I'm not crying! I'm just, really happy." I said, and looked up.

"We are to! For you Miya! This is a big change for you and we'll never forget the times we've spent together!" Maasa said.

"And we'll always be here for you. No matter what!" Maiha concluded. I smiled at her and then I heard the music start to play. I started walking down the aisle, looking into the crowd as their eyes were on me. I saw many of Key's friends like Super Junior and Girls' Generation on one side. And when I looked to the other I saw my family and my friends as well; like Morning Musume and even S/Mileage. I saw Airi Suzuki in the audience along with the rest of C-ute. They were suppossed to be my brides maids as well, but Airi said she wanted to watch her best friend get married from the audience. And support her from there.

Airi gave me a thumbs up and I smiled bigger as she did. Then, I looked right in front of me and saw my soon-to-be husband, Key. Along with his best man...actually...all four of them. Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho stood aside Key and when I got to him, he took my hands.

"You look so beautiful today." He looked deep into my eyes. I blush a bit and gripped his hands tighter.

"Thank you. And you too, my love." I said. He looked down and picked out the little note from earlier.

"Open it." He said and I obeyed. I looked down and read seven little words.

"Read it." he said, softly. I looked into his eyes and read the seven little words he wrote for me on the paper.

"I love you. And I always will."