Final

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It took some time to get this up I'm sorry~ This one-shot will have no alternate ending. I know everyone would like some happy one-shots, do check out my other works from my profile, there are some happy one-shots that I've written that actually have fewer views as compared to angst ones so check them out! ^^

2016 is coming to an end, 4 projects have been planned for now. 3 of which will be done this year, including a Christmas (Confirmed) and New Year's, Eve special. So do anticipate!

Check out T-ara's 'Remember' Album and support 'TIAMO'!!

 

 

Author's POV 

It was both. Hyomin couldn't really remember, but she knew that it was both. Initially, Hyomin was close to the younger girl. Park Jiyeon. However, somewhere down the road, the company stepped in and claimed that they were being way too close for their liking. Hence, the members were all being split in to couples, Boram with Soyeon, Hyomin now with Qri, and Jiyeon with Eunjung. 

Don't get it wrong, Hyomin loves every member dearly. It's just that Jiyeon manage to make the older girl's heart flutter a little more. 

It was a simple arrangement by the company, everything was well but the consequences over time? Not so well. 

Hyomin manage to continue maintaining a healthy relationship with Jiyeon and they remained the best of friends despite the in between. But Hyomin was never able to take it to the next level.

Let's say that Hyomin had some bad experience when it comes to being in relationships. And that's the sad part, the older wanted to declare her love for Jiyeon so badly and proudly make the younger girl her's. However she couldn't, and that Hyomin could only continue to stare from a distance as Jiyeon slowly slip away from her. 

"Coward." The girl whispered as the scene of Jiyeon hugging Eunjung unfolds before her eyes. 

Hyomin wasn't too sure when, but shortly after the arrangement Jiyeon was completely attached to Eunjung. And it was obvious that Hyomin was no longer number 1 in Jiyeon's heart. 

"Coward." The girl directed the word to be own self when Jiyeon mentioned in an interview that she's closest to Eunjung since debut and that Eunjung was there for her all the time. 

Hyomin couldn't fathom how easily Jiyeon forgotten her. Her! Hyomin! The unnie whom practically raised the little dino kid up. 

It was a difficult period of time for Hyomin, and during those tough times where Hyomin cried herself to sleep every night while putting on a bright face during the day, Hyomin found a way to forget and numb the pain. 

Drinking. 

What was once a fun hobby, recreational drinking. Turned into an addiction. Hyomin realised that by getting blackout drunk, she won't have to think about the past that she shared with Jiyeon, the past that Jiyeon easily threw away. 

And being drunk, Hyomin knew she would be able to skip the part where she balled her eyes out every night. 

"Coward." The girl reminded herself when the company said, "Jiyeon, you need to be close with Hyomin. The fans are already suspecting your relationship with Eunjung!"  

"Really?!" Jiyeon exclaimed. And for the first time after a while, Hyomin stopped keeping her head low and looked up surprised. 

Hyomin had no idea that Jiyeon and he Eunjung unnie's in a relationship. 

But Hyomin wasn't the only one shocked at that moment. The girls have all just arrived at the company early in the morning for a meeting and none had the time to put any make up on. In usual days like this, Hyomin would keep her head low never looking up throughout the whole session but today she did. 

And everyone was shock at the looks of Hyomin. Dark eye circles, puffy eyes, wrinkles. The once radiating girl was not looking haggard. 

"Hyomin ah! What happened to you?!" Qri who sat beside was the first to respond. 

"Huh?" The younger girl who's still oblivious replied cluelessly. 

"You looked like you've aged significantly. Is something wrong?" Soyeon asked. 

"Are you ill?" Boram asked. 

Sensing where the current conversation is heading, Hyomin quickly lowered her head and covers her face with her long hair and fringe. 

"Ah it's nothing, I was a little lazy and didn't use much products to take care of my skin. Sorry." Hyomin replied and bowed slightly to apologise. 

"It's alright, this is a small issue. But Hyomin, stay back afterwards I've got words for you." The boss added. 

Hyomin hadn't notice but a certain younger girl hadn't taken her worried eyes off Hyomin every since then. 

The members were leaving the boss's office while Hyomin remained. The boss made sure the doors lock before speaking. 

"Hyomin, did I make the right choice 2 years ago?" 

Hyomin was puzzled, the girl squinted her eyes and looked back. 

"When I separated you away from her." The boss spoke, but this time pointing outside towards where the members who just left the room headed. 

"Oh.." Hyomin could only form an 'O' with and respond.  

"I've observed you for quite a while and Hyomin, you looked dead. Inside and outside. Get yourself together! I might be an , bias to other groups but never doubt my care for T-ara. You all are like my daughters and it pains me to see you like this. I thought giving you a solo would help  but looks like it didn't." The boss spoke. 

Hyomin's head remained low as she listened to everything her boss said. 

"Did I caused you to become this?" The boss pointed to all of Hyomin. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter