Final

11/11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin plops down on the couch and is just about to turn on the TV when there is a knock on his door. He groans before he stands up and walks toward the door. He already knows who it is without even needing to check through the peephole.

“What are you doing here?” Jongin asks as soon as he opens the door.

Baekhyun grins widely at him while Jongin just stares at him with a bored expression on his face.

“Why are you not ready yet?” Baekhyun scans him from head-to-toe.

“I told you I am not going.” Jongin turns on his heels and walks into the living room with Baekhyun following him from behind like a puppy.

“Yes, you are going.”

“Says who?”

“Me.” Baekhyun waltz into Jongin’s room without even asking for Jongin’s permission (but again, when did he ever?)

Jongin sighs as he follows Baekhyun into his bedroom and spots the smaller male is already rummaging through his wardrobe. “Hyung, I am tired. I want to sleep early tonight.”

“Jongin, don’t be such a boring person. Chanyeol has personally invited you to his party. Won’t it be rude if you don’t show up at all? You can stay for one hour and then you can go home. I won’t hold you back, I promise.” Baekhyun pulls out a white tank-top and a black leather jacket before he puts it down on the bed. “Where is your black ripped jeans?”

“Did you memorise all my clothes?” Jongin lifts his eyebrows in wonder.

“I bought you that jeans, .” Baekhyun snickers.

“I just washed it so I haven’t folded it yet.”

“Well, at least you have washed it. Go take a shower. You have 10 minutes.” Baekhyun pushes him toward the bathroom and Jongin groans in annoyance.

“I hate you so much.”

“I love you too.” Baekhyun grins as he closes the bathroom door. Jongin sighs heavily before he takes off his clothes. There’s no use in arguing with Baekhyun. He will just stay for a while then he can come home to his soft and fluffy bed.

 

 

 

The moment they arrive at Chanyeol’s house, Baekhyun ditches him to find his boyfriend. It always happens so Jongin is used to it by now. He looks around and tries to spot familiar faces. He sighs in relief when he sees Jongdae and Kyungsoo sitting on the couch at the corner of the room.

“Hey.” Jongin breathes out once he is standing in front of them.

“I thought you said you are not coming?” Jongdae asks as he scoots to the side to give space for Jongin to sit.

“Baekhyun-hyung dragged me here.” Jongin complains.

“Of course he would do that.” Kyungsoo snorts.

“Do you want to drink?” Jongdae offers.

“Nah, I’m fine. I will just stay for a while.”

“Have you seen Sehun?” Kyungsoo asks.

Jongin’s ears perk up at the mention of his crush’s name. “He is here?”

“Yeah. I saw him in the kitchen just now.”

Oh Sehun is his classmate. They can’t be categorised as good friends, but they do talk to each other on some occasions. He realised that he likes Sehun one year ago when they were partners for a class project. They spent a lot of time together to finish the project and that’s when Jongin realised how great of a person Sehun is. Sehun is not only handsome, but he is also smart and kind. Sehun doesn’t talk much but that’s what makes him even more attractive (in Jongin’s opinion). Sehun might look a bit cold for other people but Jongin has seen how much Sehun cares for his parents and little sister.

“There he is.” Jongdae whispers into his ear and he lifts his gaze to see Sehun standing in the middle of the room with his friends around him. Sehun just stands there while occasionally sipping his drink as he listens to his friends. As usual, Sehun doesn’t really talk and just smiles as the response to his friends’ stories. Jongin doesn’t know why he finds that so appealing.

“When are you going to confess to him?” Kyungsoo’s face is suddenly in front of him and he jerks back in surprise.

“I can’t because he is not gay.” Jongin replies.

Kyungsoo just stares at him with his wide eyes and Jongin squirms uncomfortably. “Why are you staring at me like that?”

“Because you are stupid.”

“What? What did I even do?” Jongin frowns.

“I don’t know why you have never noticed it. You have been staring at him all this time, how come you never noticed that he has been staring at you too?” Kyungsoo leans back on the couch and takes a sip of the mocktail in his hand.

“He did? Why would he stare at me?” Jongin asks dumbly.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and Jongdae lets out a sigh beside him.

“For the same reason why you are staring at him.” Jongdae answers.

Jongin blinks his eyes a few times as he tries to register what Jongdae has told him.

“No, that’s impossible. Why would he like me?” Jongin shakes his head because there is no way Sehun likes him too. He has heard about Sehun’s girlfriends in the past so he is completely sure Sehun is straight.

Jongdae pats his shoulder and Jongin raises a questioning eyebrow at him.

“I seriously don’t know what to do with a fool like you.” Jongdae sighs dramatically.

“Can you guys stop calling me stupid? I am-“ His words are cut off when Chanyeol appears in front of him.

“I have been looking for you for the past ten minutes. Come with me now.” Chanyeol doesn’t wait for Jongin’s response as he pulls Jongin up from the couch and drags him across the room.

“Where are we going?” Jongin asks in confusion.

Chanyeol doesn’t answer and just keeps pulling him until they are standing in the middle of the living room. When Jongin looks around, he realises people are already forming a big circle and right now he is standing in the centre of it.

“Hyung, what are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter