—fin.

hold your hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The movie is about to start. Please refrain from making any kinds of noises as well as using your mobile phones, cameras or any other kind of technologies." It was the first thing that greeted Doyoung as soon as he entered the cinema. 

 

Doyoung carefully looked around to choose for his desired seat. After finding one, he happily plopped his on the seat before placing his bucket of popcorn, junk foods, and drinks on the side next to him. It looks like, he just came right on time before the movie he has been anticipating to watch starts.

 

Stuffing himself with popcorn, his eyes fixated into the big screen as the intro of the movie started. The movie that he is currently watching is Gong Yoo's new movie which is 'Train to Busan' because he is an avid fan of the said actor's dramas and movies. Ever since he found out the news about his new movie, he started counting down until the day of his new movie's premier day and now it is finally happening.

 

As for a fanboy like Doyoung, he couldn't contain his excitement and kept wondering what will be the plot all about. Sure thing, it is all about zombies but he just wanted to know more. The movie then started in which the driver of the truck accidentally hits the deer walking on the street. 

 

"I pity that poor deer." Doyoung whispered before stuffing his mouth with popcorn. But his pity soon turned into shock when the deer suddenly stands up from the ground. Was the deer... perhaps resurrected? "Oh dear God."

 

The movie proceeded into the next scene where Gong Yoo is already shown in the big screen and Doyoung could only flash a wide grin, completely happy that his favorite actor is on screen now. It turns out he is a fund manager and his name is Seokwoo.

 

"Statistical data companies showed abnormal stock market returns. What we need is to take action as soon as possible. In order to secure our position in this stock market."

 

"Gong Yoo hyung, bring it on!" Doyoung accidentally blurted out in a loud voice. Oops. It wasn't his intention to attract the attention of everyone in the cinema because of his fanboying feels.

 

One of the audiences gestured him to be quiet. "Sssh!"

 

Doyoung heaved a sigh to calm himself. "Oops. Sorry okay? Sorry." He mumbled before looking down.

 

"Yes. Thank you for the instructions. I will do it as soon as possible." Gong Yoo or Seokwoo in the movie nodded. "Yes. It will be done as you wish. Yeah yeah. Have a nice day!"

 

Turning his attention back to the movie, Doyoung stuffs popcorn inside his mouth before drinking one of the beverages he bought. His eyes are still fixated into the screen as Seokwoo asks about the popular gifts for kids nowadays.

 

Everything was a dead silence, only the movie's sound effects playing. Not until a person, who is probably a late comer for the movie, suddenly opened the door of the cinema. The said person proceeded inside along with his snacks and drinks.

 

The smaller did not mind about the late new comer inside the cinema. He just remained focused in the movie and it is already in the scene where Seokwoo and his daughter Suan are talking.

 

His concentration got interrupted when he heard a footstep to the row where he is currently sitting. Curious of what is happening, he tilted his head and saw a figure making it's way probably to the seat next to him. It must be the new comer.

 

Doyoung's prediction was indeed correct. The new comer sat next to him as he fixed the snacks and drinks he bought. Wait. Why is he watching what the new comer is doing instead of his favorite actor's movie? Goodness gracious. He should be concentrating on the movie and not the other way around! Darn it!

 

"I'm very late. Aren't I hyung?" The person next to him spoke before flashing a cute smile as the light from the movie reflected onto his face. Once he saw the new comer's face, he swears that he almost had a heart attack. "Aigoo. I wasn't able to watch the beginning of the movie."

 

Whoah. Doyoung did not actually expect the new comer to be this cute. The way he smiled at him is very genuine and his dimples looks so adorable. Even though he doesn't have any plans to stare at him for who knows how long, he still couldn't stop himself from doing so.

 

Clutching onto his chest, the smaller shakes his head to bring his soul back to Earth. "Don't worry. It's been only like 10 minutes since the movie started." He frankly explained before shrugging.

 

The new comer chuckled and he tried his best to ignore that simple chuckle from him. "Really hyung? That's a good news then."

 

After finishing his business with the new comer, he decided to turn his attention back to the movie. His eyes widened in shock when it is already in the scene where the passengers of the KTX are already boarding the train. How the did that happened? Is he really watching and staring at that new comer for that long? What the hell.

 

Doyoung heaved a sigh before shaking his head for the nth time. "You should've concentrated instead. How stupid of me!" He groaned and stuffed himself with a mouthful of popcorn.

 

As the movie went on and on, the smaller's eyes remained fixated in the big screen for the whole time. The movie is already in the scene where the infected woman who accidentally boarded in the train already became a zombie then she bites the female train attendant.

 

"Holy !" Doyoung muttered a curse under his breath, shocked from the sudden bite of the zombie in the movie. "I just had goosebumps because of that!"

 

"What is that? What is happening?"

 

There are audiences inside the cinema who also muttered a curse while there are some who screamed because of the zombie's terror.

 

The movie just went on and on and Doyoung continued to concentrate because the plot of Gong Yoo's movie already got his whole attention. Every scene in the train is on point as well as the act of the zombies and infected people. So far, so good.

 

It's already in the scene where the passengers of the KTX train already landed to Daejeon Station and they're supposed to be put into quarantine. But it's too late because almost all of the soldiers got infected already. Right now, there is an outbreak happening in the station.

 

Doyoung's concentration got interrupted when he suddenly felt a soft hand against his very own hand. Because of the sudden skin contact, he directed his attention to the new comer sitting beside him.

 

As he turned his attention to the new comer, his eyes widened and his heart beat quickened like it's gonna come out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter