Ingraining Memories

Ingraining Memories

Ji Hong knew from the first time that Hye Jung was the one for him. Lying down on the artificial grass with her has been one of the best things that he would ingrain into his mind; that he will keep it as a memory.

As she slowly falls asleep, Ji Hong slowly put it to memory her features. Her soft hair, her beautiful face, the way she laughs, how kissable her lips ar-

He mentally shakes off those thoughts. It wouldn’t do him any good that he is like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, but he was hungry to get her to love him fast.

“Hye Jung ah, I’ll wait for you to start approaching me first. Even if it takes a lifetime, I will wait for you.” Ji Hong softly spoke, afraid that he would awake the beautiful brunette right beside him. Her hair had a tint of red, but it enhanced her beauty all the more.

Staring at her for a while more, he was reminded of 13 years ago, where regrets came in as a sea of emotions that he only sorted out at the last minute. Even then right now, he still has regrets on what to really expect from a relationship. Hye Jung had been a mess when she left him, but he would never let her out of his sight ever again.

She still needs to believe in herself that she needs happiness in her life. Even her grandmother would want her to experience happiness for herself. Revenge is definitely not the solution for many things, and it ruins many aspects on their lives too.

Childishness is part of a relationship. It has been better that they would express themselves than to keep it bottled within themselves. Ji Hong would love to act like a child in front of her, if it wasn’t for the fact that it would kill his reputation.

Hye Jung stirred from the short slumber, making him pretend that he was asleep in oblivion. Now it is Hye Jung’s turn to look at him, and trailing down her eyes from his face to his well toned body.

While she is very dense in love relationships, she knew herself well enough that she is falling for her ex-teacher/co-worker.

They don’t really appear overnight, but she had sorted her feelings too during the 13 years. When she first heard that Ji Hong was married, internally she was like a rabbit with its ears flopped down. It was only when he declared that he was still single then her little ears stood straighter than before. She realized the meaning behind those words from before when they finally met for the first time at the heliport in 13 years. Sometimes she could see love behind his eyes, but she decided to play along to test out those waters of his.

How far he would support her……

His eyes are pretty enough; his hair is amazingly soft even though his hair is styled in some way she refused to comprehend. They have their 9 years of difference, but……

It wouldn’t hurt, right?

She gave a peck on his lips, savoring it for a moment before waking herself up from the seriousness of it. She secretly kept this in her mind, engraving it deeply into her mind.

“Mianhe Oppa, guess you have to wait for a while more for me to finish my ‘homework’ first before I’ll let you into my heart.”

Ji Hong heard every word and controlled his heartbeat. He was ecstatic that she felt the same way as him, that he had the chance to woo her. Deciding to end the atmosphere, Ji Hong stirred from his ‘sleep’, scaring Hye Jung for a second before composing herself.

“Oh, you’re awake?” Ji Hong asked as he pretended to shake off any sleepiness. Hye Jung nodded her head in silence.

“I need to get back soon, Hong-saeng-nim.” They got up from their positions, getting ready to go off.

First story in Asianfanfics. Feels different from what I normally used but this is interesting too.