Chapter 1.

Amsterdam Fate

bIfS1YM.gif

I took a deep breath and close my eyes. Today is the day. The day that allow me to get scholarship to Amsterdam university or nah. This is my chance. I must do the very best from others. I open my eyes and stare at the corridor infront of me. Suddenly, I feel someone touch my shoulder. I look at the person blankly who smile sweetly at me. Well, I don't feel like want to reply with a smile too. I'm so nervous that my body is shivering with a cold sweat on my body. 

"Are you that nervous?" he chuckled. I hate that chuckle. It feel that I want to choke him now but how could I? I roll my eyes and look back at the front. "Have you eaten?", he ask. Again, I roll my eyes. This guy really have no intense to leave me alone. A simple nod from me reply that useless question. 

"You look so cute when you nervous. Awww~" he pinched my cheeks with his long fingers. I sigh.

"Can you stop fooling around and leave me alone?!" I try to be nice but it seem that I couldn't. I just realize that I just scream at him. My bad. That guy become speechless and shock. I sigh again.

"I'm sorry," I said. "It's okay, Wheein. My bad." he sound sadly and a fake smile around his face. 

"I'm not eaten yet because I have no appetite." I think I should just answer his earlier question. 

He nod. "Do you want me to buy anything?" he ask.

I shake my head. "I can't eat until the exam over."

He nod again. "I understand that. But, promise me when the exam over you will eat. Okay?" 

I stare at him. He sound so caring at me and that make my heart touch. "Alright." I give him the sweetest smile.

"If you feel lazy to buy, just tell me and I'll buy for you!" he sound cheerful.

"Noted." I smile again.

"When your exam start?" he ask. I look at my watch.

"Ops! Another 3 minutes. Got to go. Wish me luck." I say than run towards the exam hall.

"Good luck my love." the guy mumble alone after seeing Wheein gone. 

 

Wheein steps in the exam hall. Her heart feel so heavy. Her nerve-wrecking comeback again. She inhale and exhale slowly and step on her desk. The lecturer is giving her speech on how important the exam is. Wheein couldn't hear anything. She just staring at the lecturer and her mind is fly away. "Keep calm Wheein, you can do this." I mumble to myself. Suddenly, a person beside me touch my shoulder. I get so suprise but I mantain to not scream in the exam hall.

My thoughts coming back in the exam hall. There's a lecturer infront of me. I look at the person and say "Y..yes?" "The exam are starting now." I gasp. "W..what?" "Yes, please be more focus after this!" she remind me with a greasy look. I nod softly. I don't have a time to talk to the stranger. She seem so arrogant and I dislike her for her first impression. 

Bruh, just focus on your exam Wheein. I remind myself.

****************************************************************************************************************

Finally the exam has ended after2 hours. I stretch my neck and my hand. Now, I can feel freedom. I don't care anymore if I get or nah. The most important thing is that I have trying so hard in the exam. "Wheein, Wheein!"

I stop and look behind. Seem my classmate is running toward me. "What is it, Jieun?" I ask her. 

"Wait, let me breath first." she said.

I chuckle. "What is that?" I point at the medium plastic that she hold. 

"Here, for you. Take a look." she hand me the plastic.

I take a look and see a box of sushi and coca-cola tin in the plastic.

"Kai asked me to gave that to you. He need to go back and he feel so guilty he couldn't wait for you until your exam finish." Jieun explain.

I'm speechless and I feel so touch with his kindness. 

"Got to go now, see ya!" Jieun say with a big smile.

I take out the sushi box and found a letter ;

"Make sure to full your stomach to the fullest with this sushi. I'll be so mad if you didn't eat this. -Kai"

I smile. He really know how to make me happy. What a guy.