WYG

When You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

๑ARTICLE๑

Running Twice (RT) is a new Korean variety show that has been anticipated by so many people since they dropped the first teaser a month ago, because 9 pretty and talented girls from different field and 'world' (even though they are all from the same talent agency which is one of the giant trio, JYP Ent) is going to be the member of this show. They're naming themselves as Twice (TW). They will run side by side, either as a friend or foe. They can help each other, they can also kill each other. The best part is, you'll never know who is your friend and who is your enemy because your friend today might be your enemy tomorrow and vice versa. This is one of the main attraction of the show.

 

Those 9 stunning girls are;

 

- Im Nayeon. A famous Korean actress who has been starring more than 10 movies and dramas in the last 3 years since her first debut. - Yoo Jungyeon. A famous Korean MC that often hosting music shows along with her sister who is also an MC and actress even though she's in the different management with Jungyeon. And Yoo Jungyeon also lately starts her career in drama, following her sister's steps and now she's famous as one of the korean girls' girl crush. - Hirai Momo. A super talented Japanese dancer and singer who debuted in Japan 3 years ago and just last year she also debuted in Korea with her group called J-Trinity with her two fellow Japanese friends, Minatozaki Sana & Myoui Mina. - Minatozaki Sana. Another talented Japanese dancer and also singer who is in the same group with Momo where Sana becomes the group's leader. She's famous for her killer aegyo and her personal talent which is speak with Satoori (Korean dialect). - Park Jihyo. A very talented Korean singer with strong and stable vocal who is in a duo group called Ggomass (Ggomaengie & Hyomas) with Son Chaeyoung. They are debuted 2 years ago. - Myoui Mina. The last but not least Japanese member who's formerly was a professional ballet dancer before she quit and chose a different career path which is as an idol. She is the last member that joined J-Trinity where she can show not only her dancing skill as a pro, but also her singing skill. - Kim Dahyun. A new raising Korean actress that start to get her undeniable fame since her success in her previous drama called 'When I see Your Eagle Dance' with a famous actor Song Jongki. Now she's currently working for another (still a secret) project. Her new drama is still in the early stage of the shooting so please anticipate it. - Son Chaeyoung. A talented young Korean rapper that learned about rap since she was 6. Her rapping skill is no joke. She's also a talented song writer and she wrote most of the songs that her duo group, Ggomass (with Jihyo) sang. - Chou Tzuyu. A goddess-like-Taiwanese model with her killer body and height that every woman out there will get jealous of for sure. She's recently just debuted in Korea by taking a role as one of the supporting characters in a drama where Nayeon became the female lead. These two now are close friends because of that.

****

♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡

 

It feels like yesterday when they started the show. Since at that time, most of them were still rookie, even though people already know them or at least ever saw them in the TV, they weren't as famous as they are now. Their fanbase is not as big as it is now. Many people didn't know their personalities but now, thanks to 'Running Twice', they got so many love from both Korean and also international fans from all over the world since RT is shown in several countries in Asia.

They have been running together for almost 5 years now. In the past 5 years, their friendship has bloomed beautifully. They are not merely friends now, they are practically sisters. 

Out of the 9 girls, there are these two girls that fans often referred as 'couple' simply because they somehow kept making romantic and cute moments when they are together in the show so it's kind of inevitable to not pairing them up. Those two members are Mina and Chaeyoung. Fans named them as 'MiChaeng' from Mina and Chaeyoung, as simple as that.

This is where it was all started..

 

*flashback*

Running Twice ep 5.

"Someone help me!" Mina helplessly cried for help because she was surrounded by her 'enemy' for this episode which is sadly her own bandmates that also came from the same country with her, the strong onee-chans of her, Momo and Sana, that she trusts the most. Well, in RT you can trust no one.

"We're sorry, Minari. We didn't mean to betray you, but the PD-nim wanted us to be the spy. We have no choice." Sana said as she keeps on walking toward Mina who is already at the furthest corner of the room, trying to avoid these two as best as she could even though she knows it'll be futile since she's already get cornered like this.

"Hontouni gomenasai, Minari." Momo evilly smirked. might said sorry but obviously she's not sorry.

The two keep coming closer and closer..

 

Without Momo and Sana realized it, Chaeyoung is already stands behind them. She is stealthily tiptoeing toward the two Japanese as she makes an eye contact with Mina. They spoke through their eyes. Chaeyoung put her index finger in front of her lips, silently asking Mina to stay quiet.

*strett* *strett*

"Momo out! Momo out!" The announcement said. And not long after that, the second announcement also roared,

"Sana out! Sana out!"

"MWO?"

"WHAT THE?"

Momo and Sana turned their back in surprised after hearing the ripping sounds coming from behind them just to found Chaeyoung who's smiling innocently at them as she waved their ripped nametags in her hands, teasing them.

"Mian, unniedeul~" Chaeyoung said and throw Sana and Momo's nametag on the floor as she stretched her hand to Mina.

"Yah!! SON CHAEYOUNG!" MoSa shouted in unison as they get dragged away by the RT's crew to be put in the 'jail' since the two are outed from the game now.

"Kajja, Mina unnie."

Mina who is so happy because she finally safe from the danger, all thanks to Chaeyoung, can't stop herself from jumping into Chaeyoung's arms as she hugged the petite girl tightly.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You're the best Son Chaeyoung!" Mina said repeatedly. Chaeyoung just giggled and gladly wrapped her arms around Mina, hugging her back.

"Hehehe, i know that already." Chaeyoung jokingly said as she broke the hug. "Anyway, i was curious about something." Chaeyoung tentatively said and slowly pulled Mina's hand to walk with her.

"Okay. What is that?" Mina asked and tilted her head to look at the small yet strong and reliable dongsaeng of her. Her protector.

"I was curious.. why you're so pretty, Mina unnie? Do you want to be my girl? I promise i will take care of you if you agree to my proposal. I can be your hero to save you from danger like what i did just now." Chaeyeoung cheekily grinned, showing her cute dimples.

Mina can't help but slightly blushing at Chaeyoung's confession. She knows the younger girl is just joking around since she is always be this kind of sweet talker to the other member of RT as well but somehow Chaeyoung kept saying that Mina is her favorite unnie in RT. Yeah, she and Tzuyu are the maknae in between the 9 so the other members are their unnies.

Start from that episode, where the viewers found their moment is indeed cute and somewhat romantic, they started to ship them as MiChaeng couple.

*****

 

When there is a guest or when Mina is pairing up with someone else who is not Chaeyoung in the game, the other member will keep teasing the two. Like today..

"Mina unnie, you trust me right? C'mon.. join my team." Chaeyoung said as she open the palm of her right hand, silently asking Mina to reach and take it.

"You know that i'm more capable to win this game rather than that cub, right?" Jeongyeon said, teasing her no-jam-brother.

"I'm sorry, Chaeng." Mina softly said before she runs to Jeongyeon's side and Jeongyeon welcomed her with a big hug.

"Aww, poor baby lion~" Sana cooed.

"Chaengiega jiltuhae~ (Chaengie will be jealous)" Jihyo added.

Chaeyoung tried to smile despite her disappointment. Chaeyoung tried to just laugh it off despite her sadness. It's not her first time tho, in fact it's always like this most of the time, but why it still stings? Chaeyoung inwardly thought.

"Hey, it's okay, smol bean. Unnie got you." Momo coaxed as she slings one of her arms around Chaeyoung's neck and softly patted Chaeyoung's head. Chaeyoung tried her best to smile back at Momo. But it's hard to smile when you're almost crying on the inside.

 

It's always like this. Chaeyoung always likes Mina more. She always adores the latter more. She always taking care of Mina more even though she's younger than Mina. It's not that Mina didn't take a good care of Chaeyoung because she did and still does. But she just see Chaeyoung as a dongsaeng that need to be take care of. Just like how Mina takes a good care of Tzuyu. Since both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are maknaes, the others instinctively always take a good care of them. But that's that.

Unlike Chaeyoung who's obviously always put Mina as her priority. She likes the other unnies too, but Mina is always her number one. But what can she do when all Mina can see is her as a cute dongsaeng who always randomly confessing her love to Mina out of the blue whenever they're shooting for Running Twice. At first Mina will blushed whenever Chaeyoung randomly blurted out cheesy words to compliment her, but as time goes by, Mina become accustomed to it and she will just play along for the sake of the show but when the cameras are off, she will become the 'good unnie' of Son Chaeyoung, not as 'Chaeyoung's couple' anymore.

How Chaeyoung wish that Mina will always be the latter. Because having Mina as her unnie is nice. But she wants more. Who can blame this little cub because after all she's just being honest with herself. She follows her heart and let herself to fall.. fall for Myoui Mina who caught her attention and steal her heart since the first time Chaeyoung landed her eyes on her.

 

Or at another time when they have to play Pepero game and Mina was pairing up with a male guest, an actor.

Chaeyeoung can only clenched her fists as she watched the two keep biting the Pepero stick and make their lips to keep coming closer and closer toward each others'.

Chaeyoung kept shouting, "Andwaeeeee! Mina unnie andwaeeee!" But the others who saw that just laughed at her 'cute possessiveness' while Jeongyeon is locking her into a tight back hug to prevent Chaeyoung from running toward the couple and separating them because at that time Mina and that actor is in Jeongyeon's team and they need to break the record that earlier set by Momo and Dahyun which is 1.2 cm, so Jeongyeon feel the need to securing her raging little bro.

Mina and the actor did break the record. 1.0 cm is their result. And yes, their lips are slightly touched but the two just played it cool and acted as if it was nothing. It is nothing for the actor because he already kissed so many lips for his dramas. But for Mina, it's not really nothing. Because honestly speaking, that's her 'first kiss.' And Chaeyoung know that.

 

It's not once or twice Mina caught Chaeyeoung staring at her. And whenever she caught her did that, Mina will just smile at her before she broke the eye contact first to continue whatever she was doing. She thought Chaeyoung just like to mindlessly doing that. Just like out of habit when the latter is boring or got nothing to do. That's not completely wrong, but did Mina ever questioning, why? Why out of so many 'things', it's her that Chaeyoung choose to stare at whenever the short rapper have 'spare time' to do that?

Mina caught Chaeyoung staring at her several times already but actually there were so many times, so many, she failed to caught that.

 

One day when they have a karaoke battle as part of the game in RT. Everyone was so impressed with Jihyo's high notes, J-Trinity's voice that blended perfectly with each other's and also Chaeyoung's crazy rap.

Until a sly fox imported from Japan called Minatozaki Sana evilly forced Chaeyoung to sing ballad. Everyone is anticipating this since they never heard Chaeyoung singing, let alone ballad songs. Perhaps it's only Jihyo, her bandmate that ever heard Chaeyoung sings when they have a vocal practice. But Chaeyoung never sing a full song, so Jihyo too is curious just like the others.

Everyone knows how a good rapper Chaeyoung is. But as a singer, they really want to find out about that as well.

"You fox unnie, i swear one day i'll make you pay for this!" Chaeyoung said as she playfully choked Sana while Sana just giggling like a mad girl.

 

"Uh.. Okay. I'll choose this." Chaeyoung said as she starts to push few buttons on the controller.

"Manyageh? *만약에 (If) - 태연 (Taeyeon)*" Nayeon guessed since Chaeyoung once said she's a big fan of Girls Generation's Taeyeon.

"Aniyo. It's 'Gaseuma Andwae 가슴아 안돼' (Don't do that, heart) by Sukhee sunbaenim." Chaeyoung said as she placed the mic in front of , get ready to sing.

Everyone was surprised with Chaeyoung's choice of song because first, this is a very sad-heartbreaking-ballad song, so the opposite of Chaeyoung's usual image either as a playful and cheerful kid in RT and also a charismatic-cool rapper on the stage. Second, because this is a quite old song, and considering Chaeyoung's age, how could she even knows this song? That's kinda surprising too. And lastly, for some members who already know this song and familiar with the lyrics, they are wondering whether Chaeyoung is purposely choose this song because she has a hidden agenda or simply b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter