Him?

Time Flies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile...

"Get up hyung!" Bobby shook Hanbin's shoulders violently as Hanbin just sat still there,on his knees, staring at where Jenny was 10 minutes ago. His face still red with the marks of her fingers spread out like a flower.

"Yah!" Jinhwan shouted from the other side of the room, "let him be. He'll be fine. You go get ready," 

"But-"

"We perform in 40 minutes, and if even one of us doesn't look on point Papa YG's gonna kill us." Jinhwan reasoned.

Bobby silently got up and got prepared to get his makeup done.

Chanwoo and Yunhyeong both came over and crouched down next to hanbin. Chanwoo waved his hands in front of Hanbin's face.

No response.

Yunhyeong whispered "I love you!," Into Hanbin's ear.
Still no response.

"Yah! What do you think he did that pissed Jenny noona so much that she even slapped hyung?" Chanwoo whisperd loudly to Yunhyeong.

"Beat's me, but it must've been serious. I never seen her this mad all my life" Yunhyeong shrugged.

"Hey! you two get him up onto the chair so we can get him to look at least presentable for the show," Jinhwan butted in.

"Kay sir," both responded atbthe same time and grabbed Hanbin by his arms. "Up you go" Yunhyeong cheered as they lifted Him upto the dressing table.

"Wakey wakey," Donghyuk sang as he sprayed water from a spray bottle on to Hanbin's face. 

Hanbin responded with a jerk "YAH! What the hell!?" He grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter