The Her

Time Flies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jenny walked down the crowded street of newYork , as tears in her eyes threatened to fall. She couldnt believe her eyes at first. 

What she saw was just so absurd. How could he. To think that she wasted all her 3 month pay just to fly over and surprise him was even more crazy. She couldve stayed home in her warm bed, but no she missed him too so she flew here willingly.

Jenny stopped mid step as she shook her head vigorously to shake away her tears away. She refused to let her tears fall, especially here, in front of so many people. 

Jenny didn't like to be seen as weak, she had too much pride for that. She wasn't exactly proud of that but she wasn't really against  it. While she was walking to who knows where she pulled out her phone to look up a nearby hotel. Since she flew here for him she thought she could stay with him for the two weeks she's here, but little did she know things turned out this way.

'here goes another months pay'. She sighed as she thought to herself as she checked herself at a hotel.

She couldnt just go back when she made it all the way here, she has to make it worthwhile even if her heart feels like it being stabbed repeatedly with prickly needles. She finally got settled in as she dropped down on her bed but her bubble burst as she realised that she left all her laguage back at the concert hall.

She decided that she'll just live without it and call it a day as she got up to take a shower.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter