Sherlock’s perspective

Colors

Dear Moriarty, I have not forgotten the things that we had gone through. Yes, I was as high as ever during those days because I’m trying to run away from my thoughts and feelings. I knew you were there along with Mycroft when I’m dope up and I’m glad that you’re there for me. I know my brother never tells me but he loves me so. I know you never told me, but you love me equally or not, more than Mycroft did.

I might appear to be happy when my sorry head is filled with dope, but I’m happy because I know you were next to me when my world is tinted with blue. I stopped this habit because you once told me that you hope I can make it to the day I’m 28 year old. You don’t realize it, but I’m doing so much for you. I’m fixing myself straight because I felt that you deserve better than a drugged out Sherlock Holmes.

You want to know why I ran away? Because you decided purple wasn’t for you. You were red, and you liked me because I was blue. I guess it’s true that opposite attracts. You touched me, and suddenly I was lilac sky, then you decided purple wasn’t for you. Moriarty, I knew what happen that night. As drugged out as I am that night, I know what happen between us. I guess purple really wasn’t for you.

So I ran. Ran away from a place I called home to an unknown civilization that I had to force myself to get accustom to. I’m learning as always and I have learned that you’re back into my life. Not as my lover, but as my enemy. I guess we will never leave each other alone despite the colour purple wasn’t for you.