Backstage Story (1).

Serendipity or Misfortune?

"Ugh, I'm exhausted! I could sleep for a week right now!" groaned Jimin lazily as he lay supine on the comfortable couch in their Mnet backstage room.
BTS just finished performing and promoting their newest song energetically and awesomely on the Mnet stage. After giving the crowd an encore (as they slayed the Mnet chart in that time and won the Mnet trophy of that week), they go to their backstage room first before heading to their dorm. J-Hope went to the toilet and the staffs called Jin and V for something, so it was only Jungkookie, Chimchim, Rapmon and Suga in the room. Then, Jungkook suddenly stand up and heading towards the door.
"Where are you going?" asked Jimin.
"Toilet, bye" lied the golden maknae laconically and afterwards, he walks straight to the door, leaving his hyungs in the room quickly to prevent any questions again and goes on to meet Tzuyu. She is already waiting for Jungkookie at for like 7 metres away from BTS's backstage room. "Uugh, where is he? I'm waiting here like a dumb mannequin, seeing various human walking by for like 1 hour now!" whispered Tzuyu herself morosely as she only waited him for only just a few minutes.


JUNGKOOK P.O.V.
I lied Jimin-hyung so as to prevent him from teasing me and wasting my precious time with Tzuyu like those bullsh*ts always do. I close the door just to make sure they won't peek me and see me with her. Anyways, I can't wait to see Tzuyu again! It's been months since I can't get to meet her in person. Agitation engulfed my body and soul as I walk through the door to find where my sweet baby is and luckily, I finally found her as soon as I went out from the room.


Jungkook decided to catch a glimpse of her for seconds before meeting her, to admire her looks, seeing the overloaded cuteness plastered on her face, and how beautiful she is even just standing up straight like that. Jungkook smiled excitedly and happily, displaying his shiny and white teeth to the public. But in that glimpse he caught, he finds out that Tzuyu manifested signs of I-want-to-leave-this-place. So, he quietly and quickly start to walk towards her place from the back and wrap his hands around her. "I'm sorry, I'm late hehe" said Kookie lovely while resting his chin on Tzuyu's shoulder as to change her gloomy face expression. "Jungkooook-ah! You know this is public!" she replied him anxiously, while struggling to get out from his arms. But eventually, all Jungkook does is smiling brightly and tighten the back-hug even more, ignoring what Tzuyu told him to do.
"Koookie-ah, I barely can't inhale the air..!" 
"So inhale my love, babe"
"What does that supposed to mean?" 

Jungkook tries to be romantic for seconds but Tzuyu failed him. Anyways, her stomache is barking for food all the sudden, so Jungkook take this as a chance for him to be like that romantic Romeo again.
"Oh, I heard your cute little stomache wants to be filled up!" he said, while placing his palm on Tzuyu's stomache and slide his cheeks on hers. Her face runs red and stammerly replied, "Uh..uhm, ye-yeah.. Hahah". Kookie smiled and he then release Tzuyu from the hug, and holds her right hand tight, dragging her to a nearby restaurant through the back door.

J-Hope just finished using the toilet and saw Kookie from a not-so-far-but-quite-far distant. "Ah, jungkook-ah, where are yo--", J-Hope suddenly stopped spilling words as he saw the golden maknae dragging a girl. "WTF? Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" Hoseok volume up his voice but unfortunately, the surrounding noise defeaned Jungkook to his calling. "Tskk...... Nah, maybe it's just a mirage of him, besides he never told me he has a girlfriend, pfft", J-Hope creating a statement for himself outside the toilet gladly and went to his backstage room.

While at the backstage room of BTS...



* * * * *

First of all, I'm sincerely sorry if this chapter is short, kinda boring and contains grammatical errors.
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy it and oh yeah, I'm sorry bcs there's no btsvelvet/bangtanvelvet interactions yet, but it will start in the next chapter, so subscribe it, so you won't miss it!
Plus, leave your thoughts about this chapter in the comment section below! :)

- author.~