End.

Forever.

   

  Let's start at the begining, Well, it's more the begining of the end. The world lost all government about three months ago. The military took control. Yes, the military was controlled by the government but, they decided to overthrow it. It's now done like a hierarchy. There's three sections, the Hosts, which is the highest level bastards, and they control the second/middle level. The Shagaru is what we, the level under the lowest, refer to as the Hosts' puppies. The final level is the Crimzillas. They make up the mercenary level. Now that you know that you know the different levels of executioners, I can tell you about us. The bottom level. The ones that are controlled.

 They've taken all of the us and seperated us by , age, and race. Anyone over sixty, they just killed. They were of no use to them, so they ended them. The military, let's refer to them as Vanilla, say they use a "humane way" but, that's bull. They inject their targets with a drug called C8115S, Chaos for short. The drug targets your lungs and then moves up to your brain. It shuts down the cerebrum and everything else from there. After you no longer have any brain funtion, it goes down to your heart, making you go into cardiac arrest. So, what I'm telling you, is that it shuts down every part of your body one by one. If you disobey, you'll get to experience it first hand.

 Moving on to training. It's boot camp. There's not much I can say about it. It is just boot camp. Boot camp that's controlled by psychotic bastards that are teaching you how to assassinate. You fail, you get injected. You talk back, you get injected. You speak, you get injected. I don't know why I haven't been injected yet but, that's not the point. 

Now. I think you know enough about the Vanilla and how things work around here, so let's talk about me. I'm twenty-six, my name is Areum and I'm in section twelve of the over-twenty-one, Female, Korean faction. Before this, I was just a normal college girl, majoring in Clinical Labrotory Science. My best friend's name is Yoongi. He's my world. My best friend, first love, current crush, and my boyfriend. Vanilla killed my family and he's all I have left, but we only see each other once a week, in group lunch. When they combine all of the same age and race, forgetting about gender. We aren't allowed to touch each other either. The first week, we ran up and hugged each other. I have a scar on my right shoulder because of it. Bullet wound, shot by a PSS Silent Pistol. Yoongi has a matching scar. It's hard to maintain a good relationship when physical contact is forbidden. That's selfish, though.  

 

- Part two -

 Right now it's Thursday, November 20, 2098. Three members of the Shagaru came to my section and annoced that I was to follow them if I wanted my life. I'm not going to lie, I debated whether I wanted to die or not, but decided against it because of Yoongi. They cuffed me and led me to a room, where the head of the Hosts was waiting. They sat me down in the chair, across the table, but in front of him. 

"Kang Areum. I've heard so much about you. I am Jaehyung, head o-" I interrupted.

"Of the Hosts, I know. I am blessed to have the honor of being in the same room as you." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. The guards around me held up their guns, ready to blow my brains out. I raised an eyebrow, "Shoot me, I dare you." One of them moved to pull the trigger, but the sound of another gun cocking caught our attention. We all looked towards the Host, who was pointing a gun at the guard.

"Shoot her, I shoot you. You obey my orders." He spat, making the guard bow and apologize, dropping his gun. "Anyways, Ms. Kang, the Hosts have a proposal for you. We want you to demonstrate your fighting skills. What weapon is your strong suit? Go and pick it out." He nodded his head back, towards a line of every weapon imaginable. I scoffed and uncrossed my legs, standing and waiting for someone to uncuff me. When the disobediant guard did, I walked over to the arangement. Impressive, really. I spotted a katana and grabbed it, pulling it out. Every guard in the room jumped and pointed their guns at me. Jaehyung got up and smirked. "Good, now go find something suitable for fighting and put it on. My guard will wait outside for you and lead you to the arena when you finish." 

 After I changed, we went to the arena, as planned. It was filled with swinging dummies and targets. The guard that led me here, closed the door and locked me in, alone. The intercom and the leader's voice echoed. "Hit every target. We'll be watching." I smiled, this will be fun. I ran up to a line of dummies and sliced them all in half with one quick sweep. I quicky took out the rest of the targets and waited for something to happen. The doors behind me opened and all of the hosts walked in. 

"Well, Ms.Kang, that was pretty incredible." Kang Daesung, my brother, announced. Yes, my brother is a host, but we don't exactly have the best relationship. He disowned me years ago.

"I know," I replied, "So, I've had my fun. Can I leave now?" 

They all looked at each other, then Jaehyung spoke up. "No, you can't leave. We have one last test for you. Guards, take her to the room." Suddenly, Three guards grabbed my arms and started pulling me towards a door on the other side of the arena. They opened it to reveal a dark room. 

"Well damn, guys. You want me to pass some test and yet you don't turn on the lights." As I said this, the lights and I was exremely close to tears when I was what was in the room. There was a wall through the middle seperating me from anyone on the other side. The wall was made of glass, so I could obviously see who was facing me. Yoongi was staring back at me. They had him strapped down to a chair, with a gag in his mouth. He was pissed, so pissed I could tell he was fuming from where I was, but he softned when he saw me. I ran up to the glass and put my hands on it. 

"Raise it." Daesung's voice echoed through the room. The glass slowly started to go up and I slid under it and ran to Yoongi, kneeling in front of him and taking the gag out of his mouth.

"Areum, Areum listen to me," he whispered,"They are going to tell you to do something. Baby, I want you to do it. You aren't going to want to but I need you to do what they say okay?" I nodded, tears running down my cheeks.

"Okay, Ms. Kang. Are you ready for this final test?" Jaehyung asked, holding my katana out to give me. I nodded and stood up, wiping my tears before taking it from his hands. He smirked, "Kill him." I looked up at him, shocked.

"No! I am not going to kill him. No way in hell!" I screamed. He walked up to me and grabbed my collar,

"Kill him, or I kill you." He spat.

"Go ahead. Kill me. I am not going to kill him."

"Is that your final answer?"

"Yes. I'm not killing him."

"Okay. Boys, you know what to do." Two guards grabbed me, one holding me down, the other injected my neck with something. At first I thought it was Chaos, but considering I woke up, I was wrong.  When I did wake up, I was strapped down to a surgeons's table, Yoongi on the one beside me. I looked around, I knew what was going to happen, and so did he. He held out his hand, and I took it, holding on for dear life. 

"I'm sorry you have to go like this," One of the bottom levels said to me, "But if you two want to say something to each other, you should do it now."

I looked over at Yoongi, tears blurring my vision. "Min Yoongi, I love you. I will always love you. No matter what." I wimpered, as the nurse injected the drug into my IV.

"Kang Areum, I love you too. I will love you always. Forever."

Those were the last words I ever heard.