Ch.12

My Superman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Joon stepped through the glass doors to the complex he immediately headed straight for the landlords office and pounded on the door. He tapped his foot impatiently, willing the old man to hurry up. He didn’t have time to be wasting when Mir was probably hurt, scared, and needing saved. When the door handle finally twisted, Joon sighed in relief.

“Ah, Joon, how nice to see you – “ The ahjussi began with a  smile.

“Ahjussi, I need your help, please,” Joon said, cutting him off. The old man’s smile faltered a bit and he nodded his head slowly.

“I knew you were going to come say that soon. I’m sorry, son, but there’s nothing I can do to help you. All I can say is this, yes, Mir is up in the apartment and he hasn’t left since he got there,” He replied. As he moved to close the door, Joon shot his hand out and kept it open.

“Ahjussi, please. I need to get in there somehow and save him,” Joon said pleasingly. The landlord sighed and glanced around the empty lobby room and quickly beckoned Joon to follow him inside the office. He led him to the back corner where there were a few televisions showing all the hallways in the building, obviously it was the footage from the security cameras.

“There’s only one way for you to get Mir out of there, which is kidnapping him. Now, I’m not allowed to give you the master key that’s handing on the wall right here, but I can’t help it if you took it without me knowing,” The old man said, then closed his eyes. Joon looked at the wall and reached to take the keys and shove them in the pocket.

“Okay,” He replied, and the ahjussi opened his eyes again.

“And it shouldn’t be my fault if you go up and sneak into that apartment at the exact moment the security camera stops working. It takes me a grand total of two minutes to make it work again,” The land lord said.

Joon immediately turned and walked out of the office and headed straight for the elevator and went up to the twelfth floor. When he stepped out into the hall he glanced around for the security camera as he walked over to the door where Mir lived. He hoped the land lord was doing what he said he’d do, and the countdown started.

He quickly unlocked the door to the apartment and went inside. It was a lot bigger than his own and had a few more rooms so he quickly headed back. But it only took two seconds to find which room Mir had to be in; the one with the big bolted lock and the key hanging on the wall. He grabbed it and hurriedly started to unlock the bolt and pushed the door open. And there he was; leaning against the wall covered in blood was Mir. He weakly looked up at Joon and stared at him.

“Joon?” He asked softly. Joon nodded and quickly went over to him and pulled him up from the ground, ignoring the gasp of pain coming from him.

“Come on, Mireu, we need to get out of here,” Joon said urgently. Mir nodded and leaned on Joon as they walked out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter