Not Another Song

Tell Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another oneshot, because school is draining me and I can't update my other fics. spoiler: this is angsty-ish.

Taehyung walks into his shared apartment with Jungkook after a slight hesitation at the door. He knows that he is now the main talk within all of his friends and on the internet. What the younger male had just done was not only mean but just downright twisted.

Actions like these weren’t rare to him; the young singer, who happened to be his long term boyfriend of seven years and his friends, did these sorts of things all the time and came up with an excuse like, the victim had violated a certain code,- what that was, the actor didn’t know.

But what he hadn’t expected was for his boyfriend to actually do such a thing. Normally his gofers, - the actor liked to call them that, because that was what they were, minions that did whatever Jungkook told them to without questioning his motives,- did the work and there would be rumors later that Jungkook was part of the scheme but never had the elder male witnessed Jungkook in act until now.

Not even when the younger male had confessed to him that he had once blackmailed a producer into working with him on a track or that he had made a kid jump out of the third-floor window back in high school for fun.

Jungkook came from a powerful family, the Jeons were not to be messed with, but Taehyung had thought that the younger male was trying to lead a separate life from family. He’d thought that his boyfriend didn’t want to be anything like his family; he guessed old habits didn’t die young after all.

Now, he was certain his boyfriend always or mostly was also behind all those schemes and incidents, it was not only just Yoongi and his underlings. Min Yoongi was a short, pale man with a resting face and a 'I-don’t-give-a-' attitude that Taehyung had the pleasure of meeting the first time he and Jungkook had gone out. Yoongi had been the one who had picked up the actor from his small studio and brought him to the location where he was to meet Jungkook. He’d introduced himself as the young singer’s manager, turned out he was also his bodyguard and also had other roles that Taehyung wasn’t well familiar with, oh well.

Taehyung still remembers how suffocating it had felt in the car, how he had considered whether he should jump out of the moving car and if the scars would be too big to ruin his acting career. He had been at his peak, just barely eighteen and making headlines in the media; a child actor who had made a name for himself, he didn’t want it to end there just because he had been too stupid and too curious to get involved with the new aspiring singer, Jeon Jungkook.

Looking back at it now, he’s not sure whether he had made the right choice back then. Maybe he should have taken the leap and jumped out of the moving car, maybe all of this wouldn’t have happened and they wouldn’t be like this.

He walks the whole way through the living room, thinking how he was going to face the younger. He wonders what he did wrong to end up with a person like his boyfriend; while normal people talked about their feelings the latter chose to attack people instead.

The lights in the leaving room were dimmed when he’d entered, but he can’t hear anything coming from upstairs in their bedroom. From where he is now standing at the bottom of the steps, he can see that there’s a small gap left a jar through the room and there’s also light illuminating from inside.

His brain starts to buzz; was the younger male going to throw him out?

First, he humiliates him and now he throws him out, how far from crazy had he gotten? He sighs and loosens his tie, then takes off his blazer as he ascends up the stairs and prepares himself for what is obviously going to come out of the bedroom. If he knew his boyfriend well and had paid attention the last time, then what the singer had done back then was just the beginning of his so-called revenge.

It was not going to end with accidently breaking Jimin’s leg or Jimin’s mic not working during their performance and giving Jungkook the total spotlight, while the other singer sat on a stool with a nonfunctional mic and an injured leg. Taehyung knows that something far worse was going to happen to Jimin and that is why he has to speak to Jungkook even though every cell in his body is screaming at him to run away.

He found out who Jeon Jungkook really was. He found out today what kind of family his boyfriend comes from and Taehyung will not say that he was happy about it. But it explained so much; it explained why Jungkook was who he was, why he acted a certain way. It explained why even Jungkook’s boss was afraid of the singer.

Taehyung used to tease Jungkook about the way he behaved or saw things. He used to tell him that he looked like he’d been rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter