The Sudden Decision

But, Not This One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gaelly ~" her voice was very soft, due to her tirednes. Jihyo recently finished filming the drama that day, when she returned to her room, she immediately clean the makeup and go take a brief shower. The routine before going to bed that she did not miss this time, she had to keep her beauty to shooting a cosmetic product. Oh well no, it’s to keep her skin flawless anyway. She immediately took her smartphone after finished with all her routines, and tapped the screen twice and then started to establish a pattern to unlock it. There are some incoming messages. 34 messages from 4 chats. The one is her mom, another one is her dongsaeng, another one is Kwang Soo, and the rest is Gaelly Gaelly.

"Omo! 30 messages? What is he talking about?" Jihyo laughed softly as she leans to the right and pulled her favorite blanket to cover herself. That blanket is always there in her car, and it always with her every time she need to shooting a drama.

"You should always carry this, I assure you, this blanket is very warm, as warm as... ah never mind." Jihyo chuckled when remembering what Gary said at the time he gave the blanket for her, and she doesn’t know, but she just always remember him when she started sleeping outside like this.

Jihyo is scrolling down her phone, the first message until the 29th message from him, is just some pulling out that he made. He asked how’s her condition. How’s the drama. How’s her partner. Have you eaten yet. Are you falling asleep already. And anything like that. But, the last message is quite long and it makes Jihyo flustered.

“I am sorry.. I didn’t tell you beforehand. I didn’t ask you either about my decision. But, you know, we already discussed about it sometimes, yet we come up with nothing. It was not black nor white. It was always gray. And I come to think about it, and I had already told the PD, I will leave RM soon. I have my reasoning about that. I am being the most rational Kang Hee Gun too while I thinking about that. I just want to us to step another stage. We can’t live like this anymore. I hope you’ll understand about it. I am sorry, but I am loving you.. Don’t forget to eat your vitamin before you sleep, and don’t forget to eat your breakfast too tomorrow. Don’t ever skip your meal. Or I will die worrying you.. Have a good rest, my Mongji<3”

After finished it, Jihyo’s heart start to beating faster than it should be. Anxiousness, come all the way into her without her permission. “That Kang Gary….” Jihyo immediately grabbed her -colored coat. She then asked one of her assistants to give her the car keys, “I will go somewhere for a while. What time is my calling time for tomorrow?”

“Eoh. Where are you going in this hour?” It’s already 3 in the morning. She was confused with her Eonnie, usually, she will fall asleep quickly after the shooting is wrapped up, “It’s 9, Eonnie. Eonnie, are you going to eat something? Leave it with me, I’ll buy it for you.”

But Jihyo is feeling uneasy, she couldn’t hear what her stylist said, “I will come back before 8, then.”

Jihyo immediately headed to her car, she always brought two cars to the location if she had to shoot for her drama. One for herself, and the another one for the purpose of her drama and also for the manager and her assistants. Without thinking, she immediately contacted Gary.

“Oppa, eodiyo?” she asked straightforwardly.

“Eo, you awake? I am in my apartment now. Why?”

“I will come in minutes. Don’t sleep!”

She then hung up, she is still feeling anxious. Why he didn’t tell her earlier? Both of them can discuss about it anyway. It is their relationship, and both need to decide what and where they are going next to. And on the other hand, Gary is feeling anxious too. She must be sad, or mad?

After some minutes, she finally arrived, but all of her thoughts earlier, can’t easily spill out in front of him. She didn’t say anything for almost twenty minutes. She just cry herself. And he, he just stare at her blankly. He know what she want to say, and he know what she want to tell him about, yet he also know, it must be hard for her. But, she doesn’t know, it is also hard for himself.

She just got used to his presence. Not as a lover, but as her partner. She doesn’t know, she got confused by herself. Indeed, she did not want her heart belongs to another. Gary was the best thing she'd ever get. He also is a man who can make her listen to what he has always asked for. He indeed, who knows what is thought by Jihyo, he knows herself more than she herself. Gary out RM means, they can move to the nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter