Chapter one

The Deal

Jimin arose from his slumber as his alarm rang into his ears. Today was just another normal day for him, he would get up, shower, out his clothers, brush his teeth, eat and then leave right out the door. As Jimin was approaching the steps to his first class a figure ran into him. " sorry", the guy yelled following a girl as she entered the same classrom as he was about to. Jimin pulled onto his jacket and walked inside. He walked passed the couple and sat in the seat that he usually sits in next to his friend Teahyung. Taehyung nudged Jimin. " looks like the king and queen are fighting", Taehyung made a gestured over to the couple in front of the board arguing. Jimin glanced at them and then quickly put his head back down.

Jin watched as his girlfriend argued with him about them breaking up. " you cheated on me mari", he whispered so that no one could hear them. " All I did was kiss him on the cheek, besides it was a joke", she said scoffing. Jin rolled his eyes more people started to come in. " you know what screw it, whats the point in talking to you", Jin said as he begantowalk away. "if you walk out that door, me and you are over", mari said folding her arms. The room came over with a sudden silence as eveyone looked at them. Mari scoffed as Jin turned towards her. " you'll never leave me", she said smiling. Jin looked down and took a deep breath. He looked up and his caught the eyes of the young boy wearing glasses staring right back at him. There eyes locked on to each other and they just stared. " your answer", Mari said breaking the silence. jin looked back at her and started to walk away. Everyone erupted into to chatter as Mari's face turned read with embarrassement. " Did you see that", Taehyung said to Jimin as he laughed. "looks like queen finally got hers", he said looking towards Jimin. "w-whats wrong?" Jimin continued to stare towards the door. "his eyes are lonely", Jimin whispered. " what did you say?" Jimin shook his head as the professor walked into the door.

After all of his classes were done for the day Jimin decided to go to the cafeteria, since he was completly broke. As he was approaching the main door to get in he saw that same couple that was arguing before again. "so you think you can do better than me", the girl said poking her finger at the boy. "that's what im saying", the boy said looking back at the girl. "good luck finding someone who is better than me", she said laughing. Jimin stared into the boys eyes again like he did earlier. The boy that was talking to the girl stopped talking at looked at Jimin. They locked gazes for what seemed like forever until Jimin broke that gaze and proceeded to walk into the cafeteria.

Jin watched as the boy walked into the caf and turned his attention back to mari. "Anything you want to say before I walk out of your life for good. Jin looked at Mari one good time and turned his body towards the cafeteria. "Im not done talking to you!!", Mari said walking behind Jin. Jin looked around everywhere for the boy in the cafeteria ignoring whatever mari said. Once he found him, he walked over to him. The boy stared up at him as Jin leaned down towards his face. " I have found someone better", he said as the boy looked at him confused. Then Jin did the unexcpected.