.3.

Attractive Glasses | Jikook

" The shy male looked at Jimin before feeling himself being pulled by the collar of his shirt, pushed into an unexpected lip kiss from the red head. "

_Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

' I- What are you doing?' The black haired male wanted to say, Heart beating out of his chest like a bunch of horses galloping down the road. His face is as red as a pepper. The black haired male's lips are currently still attached to another male's lips, the red head Daehee rather quickly and harshly  causing him to moan.  In an instant the black haired boy pushed Daehee away and  his hands flies straight to his lips blushing madly. " W-why did you do that!?" He asks And Daehee shrugs. 
" I needed a reward." He replies before walking away with his hands inside his pockets, leaving the other boy bewildered to the point he has yet to move from his spot or to say anything. He felt used however he couldn't stop blushing, this boy just stole his first kiss. 

Daehee while walking away had his mind set on how bored he was, he didn't think about the bullies back at his school, he didn't think about the male he just fought, nor did he think about the boy he just kissed without permission and only worried about his own bruises and how his new red hair had gotten dirty and messy during the fight. He felt himself growing sleepy making him switch paths to lead himself home, Knowing that Park Jay his father would be there. Funny enough, he never learned to call him daddy, dad, nor father. He only calls him  Jayjay and he didn't know the reason. Daehee has arrived to his building, an average residence that has two floors and pulled the gates open before closing again. He walked up to his door with his red bangs shielding his eyes, and knocked on the door. Unfortunately his keys are inside his book bag that was left at his school and now he couldn't get in. Jimin cursed in his head marveling if he should have hanged outside a bit more until school was actually over. After all he didn't feel like getting scolded by Jay. 

" C'mon. Don't tell me you're not home.." Daehee groans and mumbles to himself still waiting for the door to open but nothing. He rings the door bell again, this time repeatedly hoping to annoy Jay into opening the door yet surprisingly nothing happened. " ing hell.." He mutters again and backed up in attempt to take a bigger view of the house and spotted his window. The male went up the tree beginning to climb it, Lifting his legs and resting them on the parts of the tree that can support him. He did this until he got high enough to fling himself towards the roof and didn't quite land on it. He hung in air, Gripping onto the roof in order not to fall which was a bit difficult since his small hands already hurt from gripping the tree and now he has to save himself from falling down. Thankfully Jimin is strong built, Has muscles and this male has worked out with Jay at public gyms. Daehee lifts himself, quick onto the roof and takes a few breathers before sliding his window open and he throws himself inside. 

Now he's located inside his small attic, a place he rarely went into and often forgets exist in the first place. Here they keep things they do not use at all instead of throwing it away. Here is mostly Jay's stuff in which Jimin has told them to throw away but Jay keeps them. Here Jimin is also forbidden to enter and that's  Jay's rule. Finally here after more than twelve years Daehee thought about how Jimin wouldn't enjoy getting into trouble nonetheless with Jay. 

 

 

But.

 


Daehee already dyed his hair an unnatural color, he kissed a random boy, he pommeled a lot of delinquents which caused him a lot of bruises. Therefore, Snooping in Jay's stuff should be the least of Jimin's worries. " Let's see...What do we have here huh?" Daehee smirks deciding to explore a suspicious medium sized suitcase in which it didn't want to open. Daehee picked at the lock, inserting inside a needle that he carried around, and finally opened the mysterious case discovering different types of arms. "Woah...Jay I never figured you the type.."Daehee mumbles looking at the M82A1, AK-47, RPD, Desert Eagle, and more. Daehee took the M9 into his hand trying to feel it out. The gun that felt heavy In Daehee's palm diverted him to the point he is oblivious to all of the busy sounds that Jay park was making while entering the house. " I wanna play with this.." daehee who is amused smiles brightly resolutes with taking the arm to his room however he paused when he noticed that more unknown items is inside the attic and he had to only take small items to his room so that Jay doesn't notice what he took. " Hmm~" Daehee hums beginning to quietly search into bags after bags finding uninteresting things such as vases, other antiques that perhaps might be worth a lot a value. He found an envelope and was soon about to throw it away until he saw Jimin's name written on it. " Maybe the dork would like to read it.." Daehee slips the envelope to his back pocket and took off with the gun out of the attic before slipping into his room faster than before. Daehee hid the gun and the envelope under his bed and afterwards saunters over to the living room where his instincts tell him where Jay is located. 

Daehee Leans against the wall before clearing his throat in order to gain Jay's awareness. The said male instantly jumps off the couch with his hand to his back pocket just about to pull out his weapon and aim, however he noticed at the right moment that It wasn't an enemy but instead it was his adopted son. Jay releases a huff of relief thankful he wasn't quick enough to expose himself in front of Jimin. " Jesus Minnie...You scared me." Jay complains sitting himself back onto the couch with his hand over to his heart. " What are you doing here so early anyways?!" Jay says making the other roll his eyes.

" It's Daehee." The younger corrects while helping himself to a seat at the dinner table. " Oh..." Jay frowns and diverts his attention back to the television.

. " So where did you get that gun that's inside your back pockets?" Daehee dropped the question as if it meant nothing despite knowing that he may have exposed  certain things about himself such as his observant eyes. Jay gulps, eyes dilated while he now glares at Daehee with pursed lips. " I swear if you make Jimin notice any of this-" jay angrily mutters loud enough for Daehee to hear. 

Jay's feelings towards the park's son having this mental issue of split personality is what one can call ' Going along with it'. He doesn't necessarily believe it's a real thing but in order not to make neither of the personalities upset or trigger something unwanted, Jay goes along with the situation even if he thinks of himself as a fool. At the moment although he may be threatening the one called ' Daehee', Jay knows that deep inside somewhere Jimin is aware of all this. 

" I think he has a right to know JayJay. Now answer my question." Daehee changed from a teasing smirk to a serious glare. His desire to know has been raised at a higher level. 

" He will know of this. But with time, I just need you to keep quiet. Please Daehee!" The male begs while approaching the shorter male. Gripping onto his shoulder's Jay finally noticed the moment a different personality came to light. Jimin blinks with confusion expressed in his face. Although, he knows that his other personality took over but he doesn't comprehend the situation with how Jay held him so tightly. " Ah...Dad?" Jimin questions. 

" Jimin It's you now!" Jay nervously laughed releasing the boy with a warm but concerned smile. 

" Ow~ It hurts." Jimin pouts with hands flying up to his cheeks. " Jay what were you and Daehee talking about that needed to be kept from me?" Jimin jumps straight to his biggest concern, a hiss escapes his plump lips when his injury begins to throb. In response Jay saddened while staring at Jimin in the eye. What would he think? He marvels while swallowing his saliva. 

" There's something that I've kept from you all these years but for your own good Kiddo." Jay confesses. " And you will know of it soon but only when I'm ready to tell you and when You're ready to be told. Right now your injuries are more important so let's focus on that." Jay smiles brightly but sadness lingers in his eyes. Then he leads Jimin to the kitchen where the medicine is kept. The younger's curiosity and concerns did not subside instead he has become even more curios not to mention paranoid, ideas after Ideas rushing through his head just imagining worst case scenarios that Jay could possibly say and he marvels when the time will be. Nonetheless he trusted his dad and he obeyed by staying quiet. " yeah...What happened? Must have been Daehee." jimin mutters in disapproval towards his injury. Ever since he became aware of his other half Jimin learned to distaste Daehee basically because of the   unnecessary actions he takes. His personality reminds him of a delinquent and it made Jimin prefer a different type. His identity is a good, shy, timid, non-violent male turning into a complete disaster. Everything Daehee does will make jimin frown. 

" I believe so yes. He also didn't seem to like the way your hair was before." jay says staring at Jimin's now red locks. They finally arrive at the place which is warm and big enough to fit about five people at once. Jay opens up one of the cabinets above before pulling out a creme to apply on Jimin's cheeks. 

" What do you mean?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows in confusion. 

" If you don't like it, you may always borrow my money to change it back." Jay scoffs loudly finishing up. " Although it looks great on you." With that jimin instantly dashed out of the kitchen, a bullet located towards the bathroom. Jay could hear Jimin's high pitched screams forcing him to chuckle and follow after the kid. " It actually looks very hot on you Kiddo."

" No! No it does not ! It attracts soo much attention. I look like some- some tomato!" Jimin shook himself like a spoiled kid who couldn't get candy. " God...I hope it's not permanent. And to do this I had to get my hair bleached." Jimin forms his hand into a fist biting his inner lip. Jay honestly didn't know how to encourage, personally he liked how it looked but he couldn't say much about that could he? " Well Kiddo It's something new. Maybe you can hate it at first and then later like it! C'mon~ Where's your positivity? It's important you know?"

" I can't ever think positive when it comes to Daehee. I hate myself I wish I didn't have this other person-" Jimin didn't even get to finish his sentence before he switched. Daehee ruffles at his hair with lazy eyes and a yawn.

" You made Jimin mad." Even Jay's friendly mood changes.

" I don't really care." Daehee continues to play with his hair while staring at himself in the mirror. " I still want you to reply to my question. Jimin won't know about it either way. It's not like I can tell him." Daehee has an offended tone from being disappointed that Jay has yet to understand how the whole switching works. 

" Fine! Fine." Jay finally gave in, agreeing as long as Jimin doesn't know. " I'm not Jimin's father...I wish I was. He is a great kid and he doesn't deserve what outcome he has to deal with. Jimin..he..he's in danger because His father, who unfortunately passed away was a Gang leader. He was my boss, my best friend, my brother from the soul, and honestly he was a great guy however he stole a lot of money from a different gang which led to his death and now they are searching for Jimin." 

" Why?" Daehee asks after a long moment of standing bewildered by what he has heard. All of this shocked him but it mostly made him excited to know of this. Means Jimin's life isn't boring after all. 

" Because Jimin is the one in Possession of the money. Honestly I don't even want him to deal with this..." Jay shakes his head staring at the ground. " I've been trusted By Mr.P to protect his son, and that's what I'll forever do. We have hidden ourselves for so long but this gang keeps getting nearer and nearer. We move out of the house constantly each time that I feel that they are here...." Jay sighs rubbing hard at his chin. " I just- Don't want Jimin to know any of this yet, Do you understand? Ha ha! I can imagine him just innocently questioning, why not give the money back? Well...That's not how it goes Kid.." 

Daehee stays quiet before at his plump lips. " Alright Jayjay...Thanks for telling me." Daehee gives the older a quit pat on the shoulder before hurriedly arriving to his room. Surprised Jay looks behind him but says nothing as he saunters to the living room. He wondered what Jimin might cook this time but felt guilty in asking him. 

On the other hand, Daehee locked the door before taking his phone out to stop the recording. With a shaky breath he names the audio note, " MUST READ" and saved it. If you haven't noticed what Daehee just did, Let me inform you. Because Jimin and Daehee can't communicate to each other when one is in the light and when the other is not, They use Voice audios in order to do so. The two has had conversations with each other like this, and they have learned about each other. Often they both have chill conversations and other times they bicker. Daehee recorded what Jay has said and saved it for Jimin to hear. Then he pressed the record button again. 

" Jimin.." Daehee breathed fast. " It's all true! It all is! ya heard em! There is an important envelope that I have hid under our bed, also there is a gun there! which I found up the attic! Take it, and do with it what you feel is right but don't be a ing ! we are in danger!" Daehee whispers yells at the end and saves the note again. ' Must Read 2" 

☾☾☾

Within the next morning that Jay awoke he noticed that he woke up late due to not hearing any of Jimin's busy noises when he's getting ready for school in the morning. He also doesn't smell the sweet and alluring smell of breakfast in which Jimin usually makes for Jay. " Did he over sleep? Or is Daehee still here?" Jay thinks out loud slowly getting himself out of the blankets. The male travels the dark hallways and ends in front of Jimin's room. Knocking twice Jay didn't hear anything, then he opened the door slowly. " Jimin? Daehee?" He whispers and even the light however no one was there. Next he tried searching the bathroom, the living room, then the kitchen and even the rooftop where Daehee usually likes to chill. Seeing that the kid was no where here, he dialed Jimin's cell phone only to receive no reply. " - Don't tell me something bad happened!" Jay worriedly dials the school number. 

" Good Morning, This is the main Office how may I help you?" A soft female voice responds. " Yes Hi, I was wondering if It's possible for you to tell me if Park Jimin is at school today? I woke up and I don't see him." Jay clears his throat while straightening his manner of speaking.

" And who am I speaking to?"

" The father."

" Oh alright, Please hold on a moment sir." The lady said before going quiet. A good minute later and she came back. " He is absent today sir." The lady replies making Jay otter a curse. 

" Okay thanks!" He quickly drops the call before running his fingers through his hair. He is standing by the hallway eyes now focusing on the attic that seems to be left open...

Heart sinking to his stomach Jay slowly saunters under it and pulls at the stairs. When he reaches inside he notices the suitcase empty and rid of his arms. That alone was enough for Jay to drop back down, exiting the house while aggressively bumping into certain things. The man ran in the middle of the streets with only his boxers searching for his son. 

 


" JIMIN!!!"

☾☾☾☾