.0.

Attractive Glasses | Jikook

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><>•

【Jimin】

It is raining outside and I look out the window to see the rain fall. The sky looks bright and silver yet peaceful. I on the cherry small lollipop that I have and go back to watching cartoons. Pucca is the cartoon I'm currently watching but I already saw this episode so I didn't pay much attention as the first two times. I get bored easily and I dislike that of me because that means I won't get to enjoy anything for too long. I look besides me and find my toy truck resting there. I'm bored of that too. 

I look back again my room all blue and darkish. I find my teddy on top of my bed but I'm bored of that, my robotic car is also besides my bed but I played enough with it today. My room is filled with light up stars but it doesn't interest me since that's all it does, light up the room. I admit it's still pretty but I don't want to stare at the ceiling all day! 

" I'm bored..." I mumble to myself as I start to get up. I hesitate first because Daddy told me to sleep already but I'm not sleepy. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for not sleeping....After all he sent me to sleep way too early for some reason! I was playing with my game system but he said to go to sleep. 

I open the door to my room and crawl slowly upstairs. The living room lights are on so that means Daddy is awake and in there. I quicken my pace almost about to shout for my dad but I stop in my spot and my voice mutes itself when I see these two scary men sitting at our dining table. They had long and ugly drawings on their arms like daddy has. His drawing never goes away and it represent something. One of them is bald and he is fat and the other is tall, masculine and tough looking like daddy but I bet my daddy can beat him in 10 seconds! I bet my toys and my candy on it. 

Daddy is sitting in the middle of those men explaining something to them. " They have to go thought my dead body to get it." The fat man said. 

" Don't worry I have an idea they will never find it there." My daddy says. Up on the table there's this big black box! I wonder what's inside, is it a toy? A new video game system? Lots of candies or maybe a new pet! 

" Daddy!" I call for his name and the three look at me with shocked expressions. The masculine guy pulls out a gun and I start to run towards my dad, scared. This ugly man is in my house trying to kill me!! 

" Daddy!!!" I start to cry now. 

" It's okay Jimin." He combed my hair. " Yah! Watch yourself that's my son!" My father warns and the man puts hit arm down.

" Sorry sir...I thought it was someone else." 

" Jimin did I not tell you to sleep?!" My dad sits me on his lap and I stare at the large black box. It looks so shiny and highly interesting. 

" Y-yes Daddy but I wasn't that sleepy....You put me to sleep too early..." I pout and turn my attention back to the box. " Daddy what's inside?" I ask reaching up to touch it. I started to feel the layer of the box and stopped at the lock. I want to open it...

" No don't open it. Something very important is inside there and Daddy doesn't want something to happen to it, alright Jimin?" 

" Yes Daddy." I frown and rest my head in his chest. Come to think of it....I do feel sleepy. I relax in his steady breathing and find myself getting really sleepy. 

【 3rd Pov】

Jimin slowly falls asleep on Mr.Park's chest and the three men make sure to stay quiet as possible. None said a word and they just waited. Mr.Park holds Jimin tightly without waking the boy up. " I will miss you so much Jimin..." he breathes heavily almost tearing up. The two man noticed but said nothing. Never have they seen their leader almost cry but they understand too why he's crying. 

' If only we calculated better.' Thought one of the guys. This night they had sneaked and stole the money of the Gaikotsu gang. But unfortunately when they thought that no member was there, they have gotten noticed and now a mob of them will be coming and searching for Mr.Park.

Mr.Park looks down at his son sadly, this will be the last time he would see him so he kissed his forehead and got a good look at his son. " Jimin-ah....You're going to grow up a smart and handsome man. Study hard so you won't grow up to be like me..." Mr.Park said his last word and handed his son to the masculine man. " Take care of my son Jay..."

" Leader we don't have to do this!" The chubby man finally burst out. " You can escape with us!...to run with your son! " 

" No...I'm not afraid to face those motherers. If I distract them you can have time to run."

" But-" 

" Escape far away! And whatever you do protect Jimin understand?" 

" Y-yes sir...." 

" Now go! I'll bury the money in Jimin's room. I already broke the floors and made a hole there." The two man reluctantly obeyed and left out the door with Jimin. Mr.Park was left alone now. He looks at his surroundings staring at all of the pictures of his family. He sees one of Jimin smiling brightly and he places it inside his pockets. 

" Time to move..." he says to himself picking up the large box of money and he goes downstairs towards Jimin's room. He places the heavy box on the floor and moves Jimin's bed to the side where the hole he was speaking is now visible. 

He throws the hard box in the center and starts working on placing wood and cement to hide it. 

His work took an hour and after he was done he moves the bed back and makes a special note for the future Jimin to see. 

To Jimin, This is Daddy Jimin. If you read this note you're 17 or 18 years old now I'm glad you grew up to be that big. 

Mr.Park smiled as he wrote the letter but his smile faded when he heard the sound of lot's of footsteps nearing. He hurries on his note.

By this time I will be dead but I loved you very much. I have to hurry now son, You will find that black key under the starts of your room. 

Mr.Park uses key notes just in case someone else finds this note. The door slams open and Mr.Park hid the note on one of the cabinets. 

" Park!! Yah!! Where's my money!!" 

Mr.Park turns around to be faced my many men, strong, tall, small, chubby, and skinny. They all had some kind of weapon on their hands and they were ready to attack this one man. 

" You will never make me talk." 

【Jimin】

I start feeling more conscious when I feel myself jumping up and down on someone's arm. It feels firm and strong so this must be Daddy. I hear his panting and his heart racing rapidly and then I become shoved on top of this couch thing. I whine when I don't feel my dad's warmth.

" Start the car!" I hear a voice that is not my dad and I wake up to see these two men that is not my dad. 

" Daddy?" I call for him feeling extremely scared. My lips quiver at the thought of me getting kidnapped. 

" I'm your new dad now Jimin." I see this man on the drivers seat reaching for me and putting on the seat belt. I furrow my eyebrow confused and my eyes start to water. 

" Daddy!! Daddy!!" I call and cry loudly but then the car starts. Something caught me off guard though and it was the loud sound of gun shots like they do in the movies. I Instantly feel sick to my stomach and I look back at my house. " Daddy?" 

•End