Our Story

Our Story

In Beijing

Yaowang’s POV

I was just finished swimming and my phone rang indicated that someone’s just sent me a messages on Wechat and it was no other than this dude, Yeming.

“Yaowang,”

“Yaowang, what are you doing now?”

“Dude, why are you ignoring my text? Duh”

“Hello.WangWang are you there…?”

“Oi Wangwang Didi….”

Such a noisy person he is. I grumbled yet without realizing I was smiling ear to ear because just got the messages from him. I immediately text him back, afraid that he would bombard me with another messages.

“Ssshh. You are so noisy even on the chat, Yang Yeming seriously.” I replied jokingly.

“I just finished swimming. I told you an hour ago that I would go to the gym to swim though. What are you doing now? Is everything going well there? Don’t skip your meal!”

I waited for him to reply me back while I’m doing my things to go back to our home after done swimming. Hunger haunted me so before went back to home, I went to the convenience store first to buy things to eat later.

“Ah sorry I forgot. Missing you like crazy to the point I can’t not knowing what you are up to.”

“Everything’s going well. I’m going back to Beijing today. Do you want anything from here?  I can buy it for you. Or you don’t need anything but me? Lol!”

“Nah I won’t skip my meal. It’s you. Don’t skip your meal since I’m not around. Careful with knife, fire, or anything if you make another omurice like before!”

His another reply got me in shocked. He is such a tease. I know I’ve known him for about six months I think? It’s one of common things between us now. I sometimes back but seriously I just can’t win over him.

“Missing me like crazy? You’re the crazy one, Yang Yeming. Comeback here immediately. I’m missing you too!”

“I’m at convenience store right now buying some foods. You know if there’s no you around me I’m just gonna buy some ready food or something,”

“Anyway I’m busy right now so gotta talk to you later when I arrived at home, okay?! Bye Yang Yeming Didi…” I ended our chats with me teasing him by calling him with Didi. I know he doesn’t really like it when I call him that, so whatever it is. He won’t strangle me though cause he isn’t around.

 

In South Korea

Yang Yeming’s POV

My job in Korea has done, at least for today. Don’t know when I would be back here again. Today is the last day and I’m gonna back to Beijing later. Can’t wait to see Yaowang there, been missing him like crazy but he just turned me down by saying that he is busy and would text me later when he got home. Okay I get it, I need to packing my stuffs too, and ready to go by then.

By the time I arrived at the airport it was still early, so I had to wait for my flight. Feeling hungry so I grabbed some food and searched for a seat. While I was listening to some music from my phone, it rang indicated someone just gave me messages. Sure it’s from Yaowang.

“I’m making some omurice again today. Feeling sick about that but what can I do. I only know how to cook this one.”

I smiled ear to ear like crazy. Fans were around me, they even took a photo of me and had it as a prove of me smiling like a because of this cute man texted me like this. Yaowang, could you be any cuter than this?

“It’s alright. You can eat that first. I’m gonna cook for you later. Anything but meat, right?” I just know him too well. And the text me back with cute emoticon. Damn dude I wanna squish you so much. Wait till I back home, huh! Gonna strangle you and never let you then!

I was waiting and lined up was about to go in, some fans were saying this and that. Some of them understand Chinese and the others just talked in Korean, I didn’t even know what they were saying. Sorry guys, but then I heard some fans saying in Chinese then she asked me to say something in Korean.

“Yang Yeming, can you say ‘Sister, you’re pretty!’” I catch someone said that to me. Basically she told me to said it in Korean language. Kinda familiar with the words though, I know some basic Korean language, you know I go back and forth to Korea. So instead of saying what she just told me to, I just said “Yaowang is pretty!”. I didn’t even know why I said that though, probably because I’m missing him too much.

Couldn’t be with fans much longer so I went it and saying bye to the fans. Xiaolong manager who were with me showed me video that he found out on social media, “Look at this video of you saying something back then just being uploaded on Weibo”. Without me knowing, fans who were with me before shared video of me saying that ‘Yaowang is pretty!’ on their social media. I laughed at myself questioning why am I so open about that now? What to do if Yaowang found out about it?

Right after Xiaolong showed me the video. My phone rang again, Yaowang just text me….

“Yang Yeming…… I just watched the video of you saying something to the fans at the airport. What did you just say..? Uhm? I heard you just called my name……..” My eyes widely open, not forget to smile because of the video and also this beautiful creature. I immediately showed Yaowang’s chat to Xiaolong manager. “Xiaolong bro. Look at this. Isn’t he a cutie? Lol! Who wouldn’t fall for him if he keeps doing this to me,”. Xiaolong just laughed and shook his head.

 

Yaowang’s POV

Last chat I sent to Yeming was just a cute emoticon. I was too tired after swim and then cook for my own meal, so I lied my sore body on the bed, while thinking about someone who were on his way back to Beijing later. Why can’t I stop thinking about him? When did all these start? I was asking myself some questions which I didn’t even know what the answers are.

Bored is what I felt every time I’m left alone at home. Yang Yeming usually besides me here, just have a little talk from heart or heart, or maybe watching movie together. Well literally we do things almost together now, since we’re living together. So that’s why I feel empty when he isn’t around. I rolled over my body on the bed, right to left. Extremely boring, I believe playing with my phone would entertain me. I opened my social media looking through any recent news and some cooking receipt. I’m not gonna eat omurice all the time though. But then when I was busy looking through my social media, video just popped out from nowhere with Yeming as the thumbnail. Immediately opened it cause I haven’t seen him from last night. If you’re wondering, yes! We had video call last night, he whined to me that he was too tired after the shoot, yet happy with the thought of coming back home tomorrow which is today, the day he went back home.

Jaw dropped and questioning myself. Again. What did he just say…? Did he just say my name? But what did he say causing the fans squeal like crazy? His mouth was covered with white masked though. I couldn’t catch what he said but pretty sure he said my name. I blinked my eyes nth times. This guy seriously. I closed my social media and right away opened our chat.

“Yang Yeming…… I just watched the video of you saying something to the fans at the airport. What did you just say..? Uhm? I heard you just called my name……..”. Didn’t need to take a long time for him to read my text, of course! If it’s related to me, I’m sure he always ready!

“I will video call you then”

Yeming video called me so I answered immediately.

“Hello…” I waved my hand to the camera.

“Hi WangWang….” He waved his hand back saying hi to me and continued.

“Yaowang, you watched video of me saying those things to fans, huh?”

I still confused though. Gotta asked him right away. “Of course. I told you before in our chat. What did you say? You say my name and then….? I couldn’t catch the next word though.”

He was laughing at the other side, “Guess what I just said” He sticked his tongue out. Joked at me. Seriously this dude. Did he say something bad about me? Eh no, he wouldn’t, would he?

“Did you say something bad about me?” He really got on my nerves. “I’m mad at you then!” I continued said, I pouted feeling upset he wouldn’t let me know immediately. “And you still able to laugh while you video call me, so suspicious!”

“Nah I would not saying anything bad about you. Why would I? I’m saying you’re pretty!” He said that and I was like… what? Speechless. Yes. Happy? I am! I smiled and he still in the laugh mode.

“Ah I thought you’re revealing anything bad about me though.” I turned my head up and down like I was sorry for mistaken him saying something bad.

“You’re so cute though it makes me want to tease you more. And you know, some people just take a photo of me while doing this to you. Might as well they called me crazy cause I smiled and laughed over the phone. I am in this freaking public area after all”

I can say no more. This dude really know how to make my day even brighter. Even without his presence, here with me. “Okay then I get it, I just want to know what you guys are talking about in the video. When is your flight? Still waiting?” I said with much curiosity, can’t wait till he came back here.

“I’m about to. Anyway I got lots of stuffs from you. Ended it here okay?! Will talk to you later,”

We ended our video call just like that. Nothing much I know but it was enough to make our day.

 

Yeming’s POV

I arrived at Beijing in the evening. I cuddled Yaowang up right after I saw him at our home. And I remember I promised him to make him a dinner yet still tired from the flight back here so I decided to take him to a restaurant along with Xiaolong manager. We talked about things, I talked about what I did in Korea, what I missed about him, and he also told me how lonely he was left home. “I bought you hand warmer. It’s pretty good, I’ve tried it” Xiaolong manager suddenly joined our conversation and gave me the hand warmer he bought. “There’s one for you too, Yaowang. I got it when I was out searching for things I need. You said you were tired and didn’t want to join me” Ah right I remember he told me he was going out, but my body was worn out.

“Thank you, Xiaolong bro” Yaowang said thanks to him with his bright smile. How I love that smile. Duh.

“Cool. That’s good. Thanks, bro” I  thanked him. And suddenly Yaowang wasn’t smiling like he did before and took out his phone. I strangled him with me left hand. “Why..? What’s wrong?” I asked him, but he reminded silent. “Come on, say something. I wouldn’t know it if you’re being silent like this”.

“Am I not good enough for you? That you said it was good for having a hand warmer?” I looked at him and I could see his smile while saying those words then he continued to play a game from his phone.

How much I want to squish him. He is just too adorable. With my left hand that still strangled him, I squished brought him closer to me. “You’re joking, right? Don’t be jelly just because of this” I pointed out at the hand warmer. “I don’t need this. Why would I need this if I got you here, huh?” I said it to him, and making an eyes to Xiaolong manager. Bro, now you know why I adore him so much, right?

“Don’t be mad. Or meat is not going to come, okay? Let’s just go now. Xiao bro, let’s go then. Yaowang is not in the mood for meat.” I once again. Xiaolong manager just laughed at us.

“Ah no!!! I’m also just joking you know. Why would I be jealous just because of hand warmer.” He held my left hand. “Stay. I want meat. And you’re paying for it!” Me who was already standing on my feet, looked at him like a hungry baby cat couldn’t handle it anymore. I smiled at him “Okay, I’ll pay it for you. What’s ‘no’ if I’m with you though?! Just don’t ignore me!” I said while sit back again beside him. “Okay, I won’t!” He put his phone on the table. “Well said, WangWang. Urgh why are you so cute?” I pinched his chubby cheek. “You’re crazy. Stop it!” He stared at me. I immediately stop it. How could you be this cute. It’s not a sin but I couldn’t help but falling for you.

 

The end. :)

Hope you guys like it. Criticism and feedback are very welcomed. Thank you so much!

See you in the next story.