Boy in Luv

Oneshots || KPop

"Ouch," you said as you accidently cut your lip with a piece of paper. "Dang it." You went to check your lip in the mirror. There was a slight cut on your lip which was stinging quite a bit. 
"I should've been more careful...why are my thoughts always wandering off today?," you asked yourself altough you already knew the answer.

It was a normal friday afternoon for you. You woke up, went to school and came back. Today was like any other day- with the exception of one thing...

That Kim Taehyung, the school's bad boy, occasionally threw glances at you.

You weren't used to this, as Taehyung only eyed the y girls clinging to him like there was no tomorrow

You weren't used to this, as Taehyung only eyed the y girls clinging to him like there was no tomorrow.

You never really liked him...that's what you've said to everyone but no one knows you and Taehyung were actually used to be best friends before you two went to high school.

High school changed him. It made him different. He wasn't Kim Taehyung anymore. His name now, was V. No one calls him Taehyung anymore.

You still could remember when V and you used to play hide and seek together.

Suddenly you had a flashback. A flashback of that day.

The day you fell in love with Kim Taehyung.
 

~Flashback~

"Taehyung? Where are youuu?", you asked. "FOUND YOU!" Now the only thing left, was catching him.

"Dasi run, run, run, Y/N!," Taehyung said playfully.

You started to run towards Taehyung but you tripped over something and fell on the ground. "Ouch!!!" You held your bleeding knee out of pain and cried out for Taehyung.

"What happened?!" Taehyung came running to you. You told him you tripped and he piggybacked you until the two of you were home. "Y/N i pabo~", Taehyung joked. He wanted you to feel better and you finally laughed again.

You arrived Taehyung house and he put you on the couch. He grabbed some tissues and patches. Then he kneeled in front of you. He cleaned the wound and applied the patch.

"Everything will be okay.", he said and gave your knee a peck. "It's going to heal faster if I kiss it!" You laughed again and felt much better. You even felt something twisting in your stomach. "I'll be there for you forever," he promised. Forever...That was Taehyung, your once best friend...

~Flashback End~
 

You got sad while thinking of the past. How did Taehyung change to V? How can such a sweet boy change to that bad boy who doesn't give even one about you? You sighed.

You chose to take a walk to free your mind. You strolled through the neighborhood and stopped in front of a shop Taehyung and you used to go when you two were little. The ice cream palor. You entered the shop and bought a scoop of ice cream. Chocolate of course. It has always been your and Taehyung's favourite.

You headed to the park. The park Taehyung and you always played hide and seek together. So much memories were found here...

Why is everything a ing reference to him? You complained.

You remembered that Taehyung would always come here when he had to think about something. You comforted him when he went trough hard times. And today, he was there, sitting on the bench, with a chocolate ice cream in one hand.

You were shocked when you saw Taehyung sitting there. He looked...sad. You flinched when he noticed you.

You decided to join him and sat beside him

You decided to join him and sat beside him. He didn't say anything and so did you. You two had nothing to talk about since you didn't say a word to each other for three years now.

"...what happened?," you finally asked.
Taehyung turned his head to you, so he could look into your eyes. Your heartbeat got faster.

Even tough Taehyung changed to that person, you still loved him. The feelings you had for him wouldn't die down even when he's completely opposite from before.

"You happened," Taehyung said shortly.
You were bewildered at his statement. You couldn't find any words to answer him. Hell, you didn't even know what he meant.

"What...do you mean, Tae-...V?," you corrected yourself.
Suddenly Taehyung stood up...angrily when he heard his once best friend calling him 'V'. 
"V?," you asked again. "What are you doing?"

"Just leave me alone," he said.

"...Taehyung." He flinched when this name fell, his real name. Hearing you call him by his real name got his attention back to you, causing him to stop walking. "Why did you change so much? Why...are you not the Taehyung I know?," you asked crying. "I have always loved you but suddenly...you changed into a different person. Tell me why!," you finally confessed your feelings which have been brothering you for years now. You stood up, sobbing and you walking to him. You stood in front of him and wiped your tears away.

Taehyung started at you for a while. Sadness hinting in his eyes.

There's one thing, you never knew: Taehyung changed for you

There's one thing, you never knew: Taehyung changed for you. He thought maybe...maybe you would fall in love with him when he changed his personality. He realized that he wasn't him anymore too late. He was used to be 'V' now. He couldn't just change his personality again.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"I'm sorry. Don't cry." He wiped one tear which escaped your eye away.

His hugs were still the same as they were before. The familiar warmth was surrounding you. You felt save and sound in his embrace.

You two stood there for a while. Taehyung let go of you and stared into your eyes.

His gaze landed on your lips.

"What happened to your lip?," he asked.

"I accidently cut my lip..," you explained.
He gazed at your lips and he wouldn't stop staring at them. His gaze was sticking on your lip and wouldn't wander off.

"Everything will be okay. It's going to heal faster if kiss it.", he promised and pressed his lips against yours. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "I love you...Forever," he said in between the kiss.

'He's still the same...'





 

A/N: Sooo, that's just a little taste of my writing style. I wrote this Oneshot like months ago for one of my friends (Wattpad: igotJamsss ) but I changed some parts and yeah... 
don't forget to request (chapter 1!)

Question: Do you like seeing pictures and gifs while reading? (I mean like I put them here)