Life is short...

The Promise
It all happened so fast, one moment ago I was sitting in the car beside Donghae, he was driving and now the car flipped over three times and we’re upside down in the middle of the road.
 
I looked across to Hae and saw blood gushing out of his head; I reached over and nudged him on the arm.
 
“Donghae, Donghae-ah, answer me, please open your eyes! Hae, I need you. Don’t leave me, you promised to be by my side forever!”
 
As I was crying I didn’t notice a car approaching us, the car couldn’t stop in time and smashed into Donghae’s side of the car. We were then pushed 10m away. My head was spinning, all I could think about was the good and bad times I spent with Super Junior and especially Donghae, he made me happy, I can’t imagine live without him.
 
I felt pain all over my body, I tried to look towards Donghae, and I couldn’t even recognise him, all I see is blood and even bones. I hear sirens and prayed that Donghae will be fine, please don’t take him away from me.
 
I keep saying please save Donghae please please please...
 
When I opened my eyes I was faced with a worried face of my parents, my sister,  super junior members and a doctor and a nurse. I quickly sat up ignoring the pain all over my body, yelling, where’s Donghae, how is he? The doctors tried to calm me down, injecting me with sedative, I slowly fell back to sleep.
 
I woke up again feeling much better, I looked around seeing my mum and dad beside my bed, and they look so tired. I tried to get out of bed to look for Donghae but I accidentally kicked the table beside me and the pot fell to the floor creating a loud noise. That woke up my parents and the doctors and nurses came rushing in. They greeted me and told me to get back to bed, as I didn’t want to be knocked out again, I comply. They checked me and said that my conditions were way better than before, as the doctor explained to me what bones I broke and so on, Leeteuk and the members came rushing in the door. They all looked so worried and tired. I started crying thinking I have caused so much worried and heartache to the people that cared for me.
 
I asked them how was Donghae, but they all looked down and avoided my question. I yelled where Donghae was, I needed to know.
Leeteuk spoke up, “Eunhyuk, please let me explain, Donghae was not so fortunate, he was hit pretty bad and we are sad, but he left Hyukkie, he left.”
 
I froze in my spot, I can’t believe it, Donghae can’t leave me, and he promised he made a promised!
 
I looked at the knife beside my table, I quickly grabbed it, before they realised, and I sliced the knife across my wrist, staring at the blood gushing out of my wrist. As they grabbed the knife of me and help stopped the blood, all I could think is that Donghae, I will be with you soon. Wait for me, you promised that we will always be together.
 
Unfortunately, the cut was not deep enough, I fail to be with you Hae, forgive me. They later declared me as suicidal and I was sent to Seoul’s Mental Hospital, thinking about the good times with Hae.
 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Another fic! Hope it made you sad...it surely made me...