Chapter - 2

9PM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong and Jaehyun spent the time talking about some little things. Jaehyun spoke the most. Taeyong let him, and chose to be the one who listened because he found out it was interesting to see Jaehyun talking with so much excitement. He blinked his eyes often without him realizing. It was cute, Taeyong thought. Crazy! The only word which popped out to describe everything was cute, cute, and cute all the time.

 

Taeyong’s phone rang, and it made Jaehyun stopped talking.

“Sorry.” Taeyong uttered. Jaehyun made a circle with his thumb and index finger.

“What?” Taeyong answered the call. Directly after he answered the call, he regretted it. He made a space between his ear and the phone. “Should I just ignore the call?” Taeyong asked Jaehyun. Jaehyun looked confused. “He talks too much, and too loud.” Taeyong added, as he answered Jaehyun’s confusion.

Jaehyun chuckled. “You can’t do that, Taeyong-ssi.” He said while making an ‘X’ with both his hands. Taeyong laughed.

He made the phone closer back to his ear. “I’m in the café near Twenty-One Building. Find the café in the corner of the next block.” Taeyong ended the call. He even didn’t hear Yuta first.

 

Not long after that, a car stopped in front of the café.

“Has someone picked you up?” Jaehyun asked Taeyong while gave sign to look outside. Taeyong who was back to the window, turned his head. He nodded. “So does your CEO also pick you up by himself?”

“Ah..” Taeyong remembered about what he said before.

Taeyong stood up from his seat and walked closer to Jaehyun. Close enough to make him could see how thick Jaehyun’s eyelashes, and how beautiful his eyes sparkled when it blinked. He leaned and whispered to Jaehyun’s ear. “Actually we are friends.” Taeyong looked at Jaehyun. He put his index finger on his lips and hushing, then he winked.

 

He didn’t realize what effect he gave to Jaehyun. Or actually he did. Jaehyun was all blushed. He was aware that his cheeks turned red, so did his ears, but he tried his best to calm his heart and acted normal.

“OK! Secret.” And he winked back.

Taeyong waved as he pulled the door. “Thanks for the chocolate.” And he turned then stepped outside. He was smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter