Kim Chorong's Long Lost Friend

Loved by RICHES

 

’s POV

It’s school time. I quickly went to the bathroom to take a bath. After taking a bath, I opened the door. Surprisingly, Youngmin was already in front of it.

“Good morning yeobo.” He smiled as he reaches my hand and went to the kitchen.

 

Today, he was the one who cooked the foods again. But this time, he got the hands of our chefs to teach something he still doesn’t know.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBGb82zMZC08G0ibBCCTV

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4a_PM4APjoodiGobyDP6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiQagIow3mn7QjtFLgo8R

He also served Strawberries

250

 

“Wow. You really are a great cook.’” I said as I bit a piece of meat.

“Really? I think I really like to learn how to cook. It got my attention when Donghyun hyung liked it.” Then he laughs and took a bite on his plate too.

 

As we exchange conversations, Kwangmin walks to us and sat beside Youngmin with heavy eyes.


“Had a good sleep?” I asked.

“I had a very bad one.” Kwangmin said as he fill his glass with juice.

“Do you want to stay at home? I’ll ask the teachers for you to be excused and besides, you don’t need to study. You’re already the top 1 in our batch.” Youngmin said as he pat the back of his brother.

 

Unexpectedly, Minwoo scared Kwangmin.

“BOO!” The cute Minwoo appread out of nowhere.

Kwangmin was startled.

“Minwoo!” He angrily said.

 

Kwangmin really is fun to play with.

 

----

Fast Forward

“Yeobo, I’ll be going to the library first and then I’ll go here with you. See you!”

I saw Youngmin waved at me as he went to his class.

I received glares from the girls who were at the corridor.

I know this will happened.

 

Like the most famous guy in school to date someone who is like “NORMAL.” I guess, people should learn to think sidewards. Well, I don’t care, as well as I’m happy with my Youngmin. I giggled as I enter the room.

 

As the class started, I was really bored so I decided to draw pictures. Then, our principal excused our teacher for a minute. After that, someone with a pretty long black hair entered the room.

 

“Quiet class. We will have a new student. Please introduce yourself.”

“Anneyong~ Kim Chorong  imnida. I came from Busan and I move to Seoul because of my oppa’s work. Please do take care of me.” Then she bows as the guys in the classroom squeals.

After an hour, I was fixing my things and when the bell rings, I was only one who was left in the room except for Chorong.

 

“Anneyong.” She said with a friendly smile.

“Oh. Anneyong.” I smiled back.

Wow, she’s really pretty. I really like her hair.

“I really like your hair.” I said.

Then she laughs.

“Everybody says that to me. Uhm, well, I don’t have any friends at school since I’m new so, if you don’t mind, can I sit in?”

“Of course, everyone in the school should have friends. Eat with us this lunch. I’m going to see my boyfriend and his twin. I really like them to meet you.”

 

Then she nods and we left the room.

 

Youngmin’s  POV

It’s already time but our teacher didn’t even mind to dismiss us. I miss my already.

 

After 3 minutes. Finally! She dismissed us already.

 

I opened my phone and received a text from .

 

Yeobo. I’m here at the cafeteria with Minwoo. Come here with Kwangmin. Hope to see you soon! Saranghaeyo

 

I smiled at the message and replied

Yeobo, I’ll forever love you. Anneyong, sure, I’ll take Kwangmin with me.

 

Minwoo’s POV

(At the cafeteria)

 

“Dongsaenggg!” I shouted as I run and wave at . She waved back by flashing a smile.

“Oh. Minwoo oppa, this is Chorong. Kim Chorong. And she’s my friend.” I said as I gesture Minwoo to look at her.

“Anneyong Chorong dongsaeng! I’m Minwoo from class 2-B.” I smiled as I reach for her hand to shake it.

She gladly accepts it and by the looks of it, she is definitely a model.

 

“Chorong, I guess I really see you a lot.” I said, thinking, I’m not sure but she’s really pretty. Of course my Min Ah is prettier. XD

 

“Yes. I was once a model for Etude House.” She smiles.

“What?! A model for ETUDE?” stood as shock.

She just nodded.

 

After that, Youngmin and Kwangmin already arrived.

“Hey. Where’s Min Ah?”

“She needs to go to her grandmother.” I smiled.

“Oh.” Kwangmin said as his books on the table.

 

“I almost forgot. Guys, meet Chorong. She’s a friend.”

“Anneyong~” She bowed.

 

Kwangmin’s POV

What is happening to me? I could feel butterflies on my stomach and my feet are wobbling. I can feel that I’m really nervous to see her.

Chorong, my childhood friend. Not close to Youngmin because I used to climb trees and that is when I used to find her on the pond crying. Until, everyday, we played. We really do like to play until we moved to Seoul.

 

When Chorong’s eyes land on mine, she gasp.

“Kwang-kwnagmin?”

 

Then, everybody was in shock.

 

===

I’m so sorry for the late update!

Please pray for Philippines. We are currently experiencing a lot of rain causing too much floods.

I’ll update tomorrow! :) This fanfic is about to end ^^