Dead Leaves

Dead Leaves

It’s been 2 weeks since Youngjae and Jaebum parted ways. An awkward atmosphere started to arise between the two of them after they decided to break up. JB seems to find Jinyoung as another person to hang out with and Youngjae being hurt in the process, had find Jackson as the person he can rely on.

Though it’s obvious that JB and Youngjae are still in love with each other, the remaining GOT7 members decided not to interfere in saving their relationship. They believe that the two should talk with each other first and clear every misunderstanding that caused 2Jae’s ship to sink.

“Hyung! Why is it so painful? It’s really hard to forget him. He just left me like that. He didn’t even give me enough reason! It’s so unfair! We were really contented and happy with our relationship. How come we just ended like this?” Youngjae sobbed as he was talking to Jackson.

“Youngjae-yah, you should stop crying now. You were like this since you’ve broke up with Jaebum hyung. Get a hold of yourself! You’re not eating properly these days huh? You thought that I wouldn’t notice that? You’re making everyone worried. I’m sure JB hyung just needs a matter of time to think and then maybe eventually he would talk to you and make things clear for both of you. So just wait and trust him okay?” Jackson replied as he hugs his beloved dongsaeng.

Youngjae can still remember those words that came out from JB’s mouth on the day that they broke up. It was his birthday. It was the day that he was supposed to be happy, the day he was supposed to have a good time … but this day became the most painful one… a day that he’s trying to forget but still lingers his thought every time he catches a glimpse of JB.

                “Hey Youngjae, things aren’t working for us. I’m tired of you, so let’s stop now. Let’s break up…”

                “What? Hyung are you okay? What kind of surprise is this? Haha. You’re really good in making that serious face huh? Do you think I’ll buy it? Haha. Come here and give my gift now.”

                “No I’m serious! So please… So please… let’s stop now.”

                “What? Yah Jaebum hyung! Im Jaebum! Stop this joke now! Or else…”

                “I’m not happy with this relationship anymore that’s why I’m ending it. So you better go inside our dorm, sleep in your room, or else you’ll catch a cold.”

                … and with that state… He left me…

“Yah! Youngjae-yah! Are you listening?!” Jackson yelled at Youngjae.

“YYYeess hyung! You don’t have to shout. I can hear you. I’m sorry if I make things hard for you… But… How long will I wait for him to speak up?! When will this pain go away? Honestly… I’m so tired dealing with all these sh!ts…” Youngjae uttered while holding his tears to fall again.

“Just bear a little longer Youngjae. Everything will be okay. I know in time you’ll get over with it.” Jackson patted Youngjae’s back and Youngjae hugged Jackson tightly.

Meanwhile at the other waiting room, JB and Jinyoung also talked about the same issue that 2Jae is facing on. Jinyoung decided to start the conversation because JB appears to be so hesitant in talking about this matter.

“Hey Jaebum Hyung you’re still not talking to Youngjae these past few days. Maybe you should tell me the reason why? I’m not really okay with this kind of setup. You know that I really care for Youngjae but you’re dragging me here. How can I help him with this kind of situation?” Jinyoung sounds a bit irritated because of JB’s strange decisions.

“I have told you already. I decided to end things with him…” JB sounds wistful on his words.

“I’m pretty sure that Youngjae will understand you and be okay with you… breaking up with him. He is really understanding and kind particularly if it’s you Jaebum hyung. So I guess he didn’t understand you at all… Maybe you didn’t even give him a clear explanation on what’s happening that’s why he’s acting this way.” Jinyoung said calmly.

“I did. But I guess…” JB whispered while bowing his head.

“See hyung? You didn’t right? Come on hyung! You’re not a kid anymore! You have to deal with this problem, don’t run away from it. We’re really worried with Youngjae. He barely eats these days and it looks like he can’t focus on work. Jebal hyung…” “YAH JINYOUNG-AH! I’ve never thought that you’ll do something like this. I thought that you’ll understand me more than the other members? I feel betrayed right now! How can you push me to explain everything to Youngjae at this time? Where in fact, you know very well that I am starting to sort out my feelings first so I can explain things clearly to him. It’s also hard for me too! It’s so hard to see him like that… Jinyoung you’re so inconsiderate!” JB shouted at Jinyoung and the latter wasn’t able to finish his words. JB has gone mad and he was about to leave Jinyoung to get some fresh air when Jinyoung back hugged him. “I’m sorry hyung! I should’ve known better. I’m just worried for Youngjae but I really want to understand your side too that’s why I’m asking you. I’m so sorry hyung. Please forgive me!” They stayed like that for a couple of seconds when someone walked towards their direction.

“Oh I’m so sorry. I… I… guess I disturbed that two of you. Well I’m jj..just here to gg..get my phone. I’m sorry. I am going out now…” It was Youngjae who saw Jinyoung and JB hugging each other. Youngjae was so shocked on what he saw that caused him to stutter while speaking.

“Hey Youngjae! It’s not what you think. I just hugged Jaebum hyung…” Jinyoung explained to Youngjae but he wasn’t able to finish his explanations because Youngjae already ran away from the room. Youngjae also forgot to grab his phone because of what he saw.

“Damn! I think Youngjae misunderstood us! I’m sorry JB hyung… I didn’t mean to worsen the situation. Don’t worry I will explain it to him.” Jinyoung pleaded to his Jaebum hyung.

“He was so shocked… He did forget to bring his phone with him…” JB uttered sadly.

**************

GOT7 already finished their music show recording and they were about to go back in their dorm when the maknae line noticed something.

“By the way, where’s Youngjae hyung?” Yugyeom asked the other members.

“Oh yeah where is our otter hyung?” BamBam repeated the same question to his hyungs.

The ambiance was filled with worry. Everyone is silent even JB and Jinyoung whose known for taking care of the members, can’t even utter a word about Youngjae’s whereabouts. Mark decided to speak up in order to ease the tension within them. “Hey Jackson! Where did you hide Youngjae huh? You’re always with him these past few days. How come that you didn’t know where he is gone to?” “I really really really don’t know Mark Hyung.” Jackson replied worriedly.

Yugyeom and Bambam were about to go back in the studio to find Youngjae but they saw their manager hyung approaching their direction and instructing them to go inside their van.

“Hey manager hyung! Did you see Youngjae?” Jackson shouted.

The manager didn’t reply to Jackson’s question until he reached their van. “Jackson-ah! I know you’re really worried about Youngjae so here it is, I’ll tell you now. Youngjae asked me a while ago if he can go out first because he will stop somewhere. He told me it’s really urgent for him to come there, so he needs to leave earlier than you guys and he told me not to worry because he will go back to the dorm this evening. So I allowed him to go. So stop worrying now kids, Youngjae will be fine.”

“But I called him a while ago… I guess his phone is off?” Mark asked.

“His phone is with me. He left it in our waiting room…” Jinyoung replied with his blank emotions.

Mark didn’t ask again because he already sensed something. He thought there must be something going on between Youngjae, JB and Jinyoung that’s why decided to keep silent and wait for Jinyoung to say something. But Jinyoung didn’t even mention anything during their way back to the dorm so he just thought, “Maybe he’s tired due to our schedule. Okay I will not bother him. I’ll wait for him to speak up.”

**************

Everyone is exhausted due to their busy schedule so they’ve just decided to order some food outside instead of letting Jinyoung cook for them.

“Ok guys let’s just order some food outside. I think I’m about to die from hunger.” Bambam said while holding his grumbling tummy.

“Ok ok. I’ll call this restaurant now.” Jackson replied.

“Aigoo. I think it will rain very hard tonight. The air is so humid… I hope Youngjae hyung can go back as early as possible and I hope he will not be soaked from the rain.” Yugyeom uttered worriedly.

“I think he didn’t have an umbrella with him, no phone to call him. He’s really an idiot. I hope he’ll just ride a cab instead of walking.” Jackson seconded Yugyeom’s worry.

Mark secretly glanced at Jinyoung and JB. Both of them were still silent. Inside Mark’s thought, he kept on guessing on what’s happening and he hopes that Jinyoung will open up those things to him. Mark looked outside the windows and whispered. “Aish that kid…” Then the rain starts pouring.

“Ding-dong… Ding-dong…”

“Omona! That might be our food! Hey Yugyeom come and get it! Haha!” Jackson exclaimed filled with excitement.

“Why me hyung? Bambam is also here.” Yugyeom sulked and pointed out Bambam.

“I have no money. I forgot to bring my wallet. Haha.” Bambam responded.

“No more buts Yugyeom. Ppali ppali.” Jackson said while giving his card to Yugyeom.

“Okay hyung! Bambam your style is really old. Merong!” Yugyeom ran to the door as he was sticking his tongue to Bambam.

Yugyeom opened the door and surprised by the person he saw. “Heol! Youngjae hyung is here! His really soaked from rain!”

Jinyoung and JB were both startled. They both got up from their seats and approached Youngjae.

“YAH! Youngjae-yah! Are you stupid?! You should’ve got a taxi cab instead of soaking yourself from the pouring rain! You might catch a cold. Urrgh Jjinja!” JB shouted angrily but the others can still feel that he was so worried for Youngjae.

Youngjae didn’t say anything and Jinyoung held his arms. “Youngjae-yah, about what happened a while ago… It was…” Youngjae shove Jinyoung’s hands from his arms. “Uhm hyung, I’m so tired. I want to take a rest for now. I’m not in the mood for listening. Mian…~” Then Youngjae walked towards his room.

 Yugyeom and Bambam were still confused on what’s happening with their hyungs. Mark though still doesn’t know the whole story seemed to catch the gist of what have happened and then there’s Jackson can’t stop worrying about Youngjae. Among the GOT7 members, he knows best what Youngjae is going through and he knows how painful and broken his dongsaeng is. Jinyoung sighed and anyone can see that he is depressed by the way he looked right now. While JB departed from the living room and proceed to his room to think, everyone can tell that JB is worried and angry and nobody wants to talk to him at that moment. 

**************

Youngjae locked his door. He leaned on the wall and cried out silently. He’s loudly screaming in his thoughts.

“I’m really badly deeply hurt! Why did he choose Jinyoung hyung? Of all people… Why him?! That Im Jaebum! Why did I fell for him? He’s really a jerk! He didn’t even speak a word when he saw me standing there… watching them hugging each other?! How can he do these things to me?! He’s so cruel! We’ve dated for 3 years and he left me like that… Is it only a joke for him? Am I the only one who takes this relationship seriously? Did he only play over my feelings because he is bored? Why?! Why did he leave me hanging? How can someone like him be so unfair? I might have probably understood him… his reasons for leaving me… if you’ve just given me an explanation hyung … Maybe I won’t feel this way… Maybe I will understand everything and completely moved on… I hate you hyung! But I hate myself more! Because out of all the sh*ts that you’ve put me through… I still love you… “

Youngjae got tired and he unconsciously fell asleep in the cold floor.

Another door bell rang in GOT7’s dorm and Yugyeom walked towards the door. “I think it’s our food. I’ll get them now.”

Meanwhile after thinking for some time, Jinyoung decided to go inside JB’s room. He really wanted to fix things now and he needs to talk to JB in order for it to work out. “Guys, you go and eat your dinner. I have to talk with Jaebum hyung, I need to take this chance or else things will get worse.”

“Is it ok for you to go there Jinyoung? I mean… We know JB… he’s extra sensitive right now… Bad things might happen if you push him to his limits.” Mark responded and this time, he can’t hide his worries for Jinyoung anymore.

“I know Mark hyung. Thanks for your concern. But when should I fix things if today is not the right timing? Will I always wait for that ‘right time’? And when will that ‘right time’ happen anyway? Mark hyung, this complicated situation is like a 1st stage cancer if you don’t treat it right away it will get worse and if you just wait for the moment for it to be cured by itself it won’t heal of course. That’s why I’m taking the risk right now. It might not go well but at least I did something. I hope you’ll understand me.” Jinyoung explained to Mark.

“Okay. I know you can do it. I believe in you Jinyoung.” Mark smiled to Jinyoung.

“Make sure to inform us if you needed some help Jinyoung hyung!” Yugyeom exclaimed.

“Thanks guys.” Jinyoung smiled and goes to JB’s room.

“Okay let’s eat now. We need to have strength for them.” Bambam uttered.

“Yeah you’re right. I hope everything will be ok and I guess this kid is really starving to death. I already heard your tummy growling.” Jackson responded and everyone burst into laugh.

**************

On the other hand, Jinyoung reached JB’s room already. The door was open and he saw JB sitting on the bed covering his face with his hands.

“Hyung I will come inside your room…” Jinyoung called JB’s attention. He heard no response but he still decided to go inside.

“What do you want to talk about now Jinyoung?”JB talked to him and Jinyoung could say that his hyung shows no interest but he still wanted to solve this matter that’s why he decided to proceed with his plans.

“Hyung… I already said this before. This problem can’t be solved if you’re always trying to run away from it. You and Youngjae should talk about your problems. Please don’t leave him hanging… waiting for an answer that can’t be found if he just do it by himself. If you really want to break up and end this, then do it nicely. Please make him understand. He deserved an explanation in the first place.” Jinyoung said nicely.

“To be honest Jinyoung… I…” JB started to speak but his voice is too little making it hard for Jinyoung to understand the words that he spoke.

“What hyung? Come on don’t be shy. It’s really obvious that you needed someone to talk to. I’m here hyung… I will always listen to your problems and comfort you through hard times. You should’ve known that hyung… Don’t you trust me? We’ve been through a lot for the past 5 years. We come to know each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Maybe not everything but still I can say it was enough to say that we can rely with each other.”

“It’s not that I don’t trust you Jinyoung. It’s just…”

“Just what hyung?”

“I’m too scared to hurt Youngjae…”

Tears started to fall in JB’s face and Jinyoung always knew that it is very rare for JB to cry. Jinyoung felt the burden that his hyung has carried alone.

“And so I’m right hyung? You still love Youngjae right? If that’s the case, why are you doing these things to him?”

“I don’t know. My senses just told me that it might be better if I do things this way.”

“There’s a problem within you hyung? What is it? Maybe I can help you if you tell me all your worries.”

“I’m stuck with my problems with work, family, and my life. I can take Youngjae with all these issues. He deserves good things in life and I think I can’t give him those.”

“How could you say that hyung? You also deserve good things in life… I mean everyone deserves it. You shouldn’t take yourself too low.”

“You know Jinyoung… I think I’m not a good leader for GOT7. I think I’m always lacking on something and I can’t do anything for that. I’ve always observed you, the way you took care of everyone, the way you handle personal matters, the way you handle your work. I think you’re more fitted for being leader. I wanted to do better on these things but I always fail. I’m really hopeless. Another thing… my family, I’ve always wanted to show them that I’m doing better every day but still … I can’t do this thing for them. I’m completely messed up right now that’s why I can’t let Youngjae to be involved with this chaos anymore and I can’t let our relationship suffer. For me Youngjae is such a luxury, I can’t let myself to have this luxury If I don’t even know how to handle my problems on my own. I have to fix myself first and during those times that I’m fixing myself… I think there would be no time to make my Youngjae happy and if I will just let it be like that my Youngjae will hurt more that’s why I have to end things as much as possible… Though I really don’t want to… I don’t want to leave Youngjae… but I have to…”

Jinyoung was moved by his hyung. It was first time for him to see his hyung in that very lonely state. He wanted to do everything that he could do to ease the pain but he knows that it was only Youngjae that he needs.

“Hyung… I’m sorry. I’ve never knew that you were carrying these worries all this time. I know it’s a bit late but I wanted to comfort you… Hyung you’re the best and you should not doubt that. You don’t have to compare yourself to me or to others. The fact that our sajangnim chose you to be the leader is already a proof that you’re at your best. You shouldn’t doubt yourself and your abilities. You are more capable than what you think, the fact that GOT7 has reached this far is because you have guided us along the way. Hyung you should see this for yourself. Please don’t torture yourself over these matters. If you really want Youngjae to be happy then you should talk and fix your relationship right now. Do you think Youngjae is happy with this? You know he’s not. Do you want someone to take Youngjae away from you?”

“Of course not! It will the most painful moment of my life if that would happen!”

“Then you should better talk now. Please save your relationship hyung. I know you’ve always loved each other and please remind yourself that dealing with hardships are better be shared with someone you love than dealing this alone. Youngjae is your better half so hyung don’t be stubborn okay?” Jinyoung patted JB’s back.

“How can I talk to him? He didn’t want to talk to me in the first place.”

“Don’t worry hyung. Your precious GOT7 friends will help you.” Jinyoung winked at JB and JB started to cheer up.

**************

“Hey stop the recording now. I think their talk is over.” Jackson whispered to Bambam.

“Ok hyung I already stopped it so please move a bit now. I can’t breathe properly because you’re hugging me so tight since we got here.” Bambam whispered back.

“Heol! I’m afraid that we will be caught by Jaebum hyung…” Yugyeom whispered now filled with anxiousness.

“Hey! Hey! Move now! I think Jinyoung will go out now. We might get caught!” Mark whispered bit louder than the others.

It was Mark, Yugyeom, Jackson and Bambam who were hiding at the other side of the door. They were trying to peek on what’s going on inside JB’s room. Since they’ve decided to do everything that they could in order to help Jinyoung and 2Jae as well. They have recorded JB and Jinyoung’s convo and they were planning to give it to Youngjae.

“Oh Jackson what are you doing here?” Jinyoung was surprised when he saw Jackson standing near JB’s room. Jackson was left by the other members because he was still peeking if there’s still something going on JB and Jinyoung’s talk.

“Oh… Ah… I’m planning to deliver this food to Youngjae. I guess he’s already starving now.” Jackson tried to make some alibis.

                “Oh I guess Youngjae is asleep now. You should leave it near his room just in case he wanted to eat it.”

                “Oh… Okay Jinyoung.” Jackson was relieved that he wasn’t noticed.

                “Ah Jackson we have some things to talk to. Are the other members still there?”

                “Yes Jinyoung.”

                “Let’s go.”

                Jinyoung is now determined to help JB that’s why he gathered the other members in the living room to talk about their reconciliation plan for JB and Youngjae.

                “Hey kids we should plan something for JB hyung and Youngjae in order for them to talk about their matters.” Jinyoung spoke to his other members.

                “I think it is better to let them be alone and let them speak with each other.” Jackson suggested.

                “I also agree with Jackson. If they were alone in a certain place they will be forced to talk with each other.” Mark supported Jackson’s suggestion.

                “But where will they talk?” Jinyoung asked.

                “At a romantic place I guess?!” Bambam shouted and everyone raised their eyebrows.

                “Somewhere peaceful and comfortable… At Han River!” Yugyeom exclaimed.

                “I guess Yugyeom was right. So I think the setup should be like this…” Jinyoung started to talk about their plan.

                They decided to put up a tent for Youngjae and JB at a certain area in Han River. They will let JB stay there and wait until they can convince Youngjae to come also.

**************

                JB already went to Han River and the remaining members were preparing to convince Youngjae.

                “I think I should go to Youngjae’s room and talk to him. I also have to say sorry to him because of what happened yesterday.” Jinyoung uttered sadly.

                “Ok hyung. Fighting!” Yugyeom exclaimed.

                Jinyoung was about to go to Youngjae’s room when Mark called him. “Hey Jinyoungie! Take this.”

“What is this Mark hyung?” Jinyoung asked while looking at the recorder. “That’s your lucky charm.” Jackson uttered. “Daebak! I’ve never thought that you’d do something like this. Haha.” Jinyoung already pictured out what happened. “Just in case you’ll need this.” Mark smiled at Jinyoung. “Thanks Mark hyung.” Jinyoung smiled at everyone and headed towards Youngjae’s room. Jinyoung knocked on Youngjae’s room. Jinyoung released a deep breath before entering Youngjae’s room. He know for sure that Youngjae is still mad but he really wanted to make things right this time so he entered Youngjae’s room courageously.

                “Good Morning Youngjae!” Jinyoung smiled at Youngjae.

                “What brings you here hyung?” Youngjae responded to Jinyoung’s greeting without even sparing a glance in his hyung.

                “Uhm Youngjae… I want to get straight to the point… I just want to explain about the scene that you’ve saw yesterday.”

                “What more do you want to explain hyung? I already understand what I saw! Don’t make me look like I’m stupid or pathetic okay?!” Youngjae shouted in rage.

                “Youngjae it’s not what you think. It was just…” Jinyoung’s word got cut off by Youngjae.

                “HYUNG! Please stop now! I know! I know it already… I know that Jaebum hyung doesn’t want me anymore. I don’t need your explanations or your dramas! Don’t let my feelings suffer anymore! I have already reached my limits… So please leave this room now…” Youngjae was in wrath he was also holding his tears from falling.

                Jinyoung was about to cry. He was so hurt by Youngjae’s words but he still managed to understand the younger and talk to him with utmost gentleness. “I know you’re really angry right now. I know you wouldn’t believe to any of my words but I just want to give you this. Listen to this at least and I hope you’ll understand Jaebum hyung’s heart.” Jinyoung let Youngjae alone in his room. Youngjae stared to the recorder that was given by Jinyoung. He was hesitant to open the recorder but his heart already told him to do so before realizing that he already opened it.

“I’m stuck with my problems with work, family, and my life. I can take Youngjae with all these things. He deserves good things in life and I think I can’t give him those.”

“How could you say that hyung? You also deserve good things in life… I mean everyone deserves it. You shouldn’t take yourself too low.”

“You know Jinyoung… I think I’m not a good leader for GOT7. I think I’m always lacking on something and I can’t do anything for that. I’ve always observed you, the way you took care of everyone, the way you handle personal matters, the way you handle your work. I think you’re more fitted for being leader. I wanted to do better on these things but I always fail. I’m really hopeless. Another thing my family, I’ve always wanted to show them that I’m doing better every day but still … I can’t do this thing for them. I’m completely messed up right now that’s why I can’t let Youngjae to be involved with this chaos anymore and I can’t let our relationship suffer. For me Youngjae is such a luxury, I can’t let myself to have this luxury If I don’t even know how to handle my problems on my own. I have to fix myself first and during those times that I’m fixing myself… I think there would be no time to make my Youngjae happy and if I will just let it be like that my Youngjae will hurt more that’s why I have to end things as much as possible… Though I really don’t want to… I don’t want to leave Youngjae… but I have to…”

                Youngjae cried after listening to the recorded conversation of JB and Jinyoung. He now understood what happened and now all he wanted to do is to hug his Jaebum hyung and help him on to what he was going through. “I’m a fool! How can I not understand his feelings? I should be the one to know first. I feel so sorry for him. I want to lessen his burdens. I don’t want to lose him!” Youngjae uttered to himself and he decided to talk with his JB Hyung. He walked out on his room and there he found Jinyoung leaning on the walls near his door.

                “Youngjae-ya! Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? I’m sorry. I shouldn’t left you…” Jinyoung exclaimed his worries.

                “Hyung!” Youngjae hugged Jinyoung.

                “Youngjae-yah…”

                “I’m sorry for not listening to your words. I’m sorry for making up hasty conclusions. I’m sorry for saying those hurtful words…” Youngjae cried in Jinyoung’s shoulder.

                “It’s okay Youngjae-yah. I’m your hyung and I will always understand you and you already know that right? So don’t waste this opportunity. Go talk to Jaebum hyung, he’s waiting for you near Han River.”

                “Thanks hyung. I’m really sorry.” Youngjae uttered sincerely.

                “Okay Youngjae. You better be going now.” Jinyoung smiled at his dongsaeng.

 

**************

                JB has been waiting for Youngjae for almost 3 hours now. He was already feeling hopeless. “Maybe he will not come for me, perhaps his tired with all those sh*ts that I’ve done. I should stop now. I should stop hurting him more.” He thought. JB was about to go out from the place where he is standing when he saw Youngjae running towards his direction. “I’m sorry hyung!” Youngjae hugged JB so tight and he cried to his hyung. “I should be the one who’s sorry… I’m sorry for hurting you and leaving you like that…” JB now holds Youngjae’s face. “I felt so scared when I left you… I thought you will not find me anymore… and I thought you will find someone else who’s better than me.” JB’s said sadly as he wipes Youngjae’s tears. “I’m not going anywhere hyung… I’m not gonna leave you… Just ask me to stay by your side and I will go with you.” Youngjae can’t stop his tears from falling.

                No words can explain how happy Youngjae and JB were. The words that they’ve always wanted to hear from each other came out easily. They’ve wished to stop the time at this precious moment.

                “Hey baby. Come with me.” JB took Youngjae’s hands.

                “Hyung where are we going?” Youngjae was a bit surprised and fluttered with his Jaebum hyung.

                “Geunyang…” JB held Youngjae’s hands and walked with him towards the tent that the members prepared.

                “Wow! What’s with this hyung?” Youngjae smiling at JB. The tent was designed with pictures of JB and Youngjae. Those pictures are taken from the years that they’ve been together. Youngjae find it too cheesy but still liked how his hyung prepared for it.

                “Saranghae Youngjae-ya.” JB uttered while looking at his precious dongsaeng.

                “Nado Saranghae Jaebum hyung.” Youngjae responded while smiling at his hyung.

                “By the way I’ve prepared something…” JB turned his speakers on and sings.

(NOW PLAYING: Let Me of GOT7)

Na oneul haessare bichinneol bone Yeah
Michidorok nunbusin neon naege Oh Yeah
Gaseume taeyangeul simeo june
Oneureun neowa na duriseohamkkehae

Nae yeope isseo jullae By my side
Ni soneul jabado dwae Don’t be shy
Oneureun uri seoro dagawa

Neo oneul yunanhi naegeneun Lovely
I bameun uriege Just one chance
Jigeum neol anado dwae Don’t be afraid
Oneureun uri seoro dagawa

Let me hold your hand
I pureun bada wie nal bwajwo Baby
Jigeum nal anajwo Lady
You drive me crazy
Siwonhan baramgwa duriseo

Let me hold your hand
I pureun bada wi nal anajwo
Jigeum nareul anajwo siwonhan
baramgwa
Neowa na duriseo”

 

                JB leaned close to Youngjae’s face. Youngjae started to blush. “I love you baby. I hope we’ll stick together forever.” …  And JB kissed Youngjae’s lips.

**************

A/N: How’s this one? I hope you liked it. ;) By the way, maybe some of you are confused on why I’ve used “Dead Leaves” as title for my story, well this is one of BTS’ tracks and I really liked that song that’s why I decided to relate it to 2Jae. Thanks for reading! Long live 2Jae shippers! ;)