the things

2min's things in common

2MIN things in common

 

There are few things that I, Lee Taemin have in common with my hyung, Choi Minho.

1.      Maknae.

Before I came to this management, Minho was the maknae. Then I came, I took that predicate right away. But Minho hyung doesn’t hate me for that. On the contrary, he likes it. He said, he can experience what the other hyungs did to him by do the treatment to me. And I love it. I’m touched by the way he treat me. He does a great job at that.

2.      Big Brother

Minho and I, we both have a big brother in home. His brother is Choi MInseok. And mine is Lee Taesun. We have a good relationship with our brothers. And I know his brother and few times we hang out together. So he does my brother.

3.      Noona

SHINee is known as a Noona-Killer-Boyband. I mean, our first song’s Noona Neomu Yeppo, That song was made for a Noona. But, it’s only me and Minho who can bring the Noona-Killer title 24/7. I mean, Onew hyung, Jonghyun Hyung, and Key-umma never been called that. Sure they have cool image, handsome, but Noonas do not love them the way they love us. Minho hyung is a Noona killer. Even he is young, but he is mature inside. Noonas like that. Conversely, I hate that fact that MY hyung can make them melt away by using his flaming charisma! And for me, Noonas can’t resist my aegyo. I can have my way on them and sometimes some hyung, like Junhyung and Jungmo hyung.everywhere and whenever I want.. Sometimes, Minho hyung took me away from those noonas. He get jealous easily.

4.      Prince look

Yeah. Prince look. Minho really is looked like a Prince. Siwon hyung and Minho have worn a prince suit before. But, Minho Hyung looks wa~y better on them than Siwon hyung (Don’t tell Heechul Hyung I said that, he’ll kill me!)

Me? Everyone out there never say that I look like a prince. They always look at me as someone cute, like a teddy bear. I love teddy bear, but I hate it when they compare me with that thing! So, how I dare say that I have this thing in common with Minho hyung? Well, my hyungs in SHINee said that. In hello baby they said that I looked like Thai Prince, and recently, they said that I looked like Red Hair Prince. And My Minho hyung, he was the pioneer to say that ^^.

5.      Aegyo.

Of course people around the world who knows SHINee will recognize me as the SHINee King Aegyo. And No one can resist me! Even though I want people to see me as a man-I even change my style for this sake, I still use aegyo to have my way. But now days, our fans start to acknowledge that the Flaming Minho has aegyo ability too. Key hyung mentioned that Minho really really cute when he acts like one. Maybe he is in the same level with Yoogeun. Our son is really cute inside and outside. But, I’m the number one!

6.      Close to Key-umma

We both close to Key. Since Minho was born in the same year with Key hyung, they understand each other and throw joke to each other. Minho hyung sometimes asks Key hyung for some advice, usually it’s related to me. Me, you ask? I’m his son! Of course I will naturally close to him!

7.      Appetite

Among SHINee members, ME and MINHO hyung have the biggest appetite. Onew hyung used to count in. But he is on Diet now. We can finish two cartons of pizza premium size, beef rice, ice cream, banana milk in one go and still get hungry.

8.      Love

He loves me. I love myself. No, kidding! I mean, I do love myself, but this common is not about we both love Lee Taemin. It’s mean that we love each other. Lee Taemin loves Choi Minho and Choi Minho Loves Lee Taemin in return. Of all the things in common, this is my favorite. ^^ <3

 


OHMIGOS, i didn't know where did this come from..! I just kept thinking about 2MIN, then suddenly this fic popped in my head. what do you think of it? this is 100% entertainment, i don't own them both. poor me :(

but, hope you LOVE it.

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE, if you Like :)

 

credit: i took the pic from tumblr.