Just Like This

MONDAY COUPLE: The Ending to Start a New Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the end of the filming the members decided to dine together.

---

The members had a little celebration for the Lunar New Year especially now that they are together again as HaHa always said 7012 forever. And as usual they ride in a van together just like how they used to be. HaHa made sure that Monday Couple is next to each other. Everyone felt so happy that they’re together again, their laughter filled the car. Once they reached the restaurant they continue chatting especially with Gary.

 

Members Conversation:

Haha: Hyung, bogoshipo..

Gary: yah, Ha Dong Hoon your making me cringe.

Haha: How’s everything now?

Jae Suk: Everything is fine now Gary ah, you just have to come back to make it perfect.

(The other members nodded in agreement.)

Kwang Soo: Hyung, noona miss you so much.

Ji Hyo: Yah! Lee Kwang Soo. What are you talking about?

Jong Kook: Kwang Soo is right. Why don’t you admit that you missed Gary.

Suk Jin: I agree, have you seen how her face and smile change when she heard he was here?

Ji Hyo: Oppa, kumane.

Jae Suk: Ji Hyo yah,,,Ji Hyo yah..

Ji Hyo: ye, oppa?

Jae Suk: How long have we been together? Do you think you can fool us? It written all over your face.

Kwang Soo: Gary hyung is blushing. Oh, Ji Hyo noona too.

(Gary & Ji Hyo are in sync when they smack his head)

Kwang Soo: wae?

Ji Hyo: eat your food. How’s your album going, Oppa?

Gary: It’s almost done now.

Suk Jin: Gary ah, did you write any for Ji Hyo.

Gary: Aniya.

(Ji Hyo got a little bit hurt because that’s not what she was expecting, then she scold herself. Why would you expect something like that, you’re just friends.)

Jae Suk: then who is your inspiration?

Gary: pimil.

Haha: whoa, hyung are you dating someone now?

Gary: Ani.( He looked at her and saw how she avoid his eyes)

 

Then continue to chat with this and that but the two of them never get the chance to talk to each other.

Ji Hyo POV

Why are we avoiding others to know that we’re friends now and we hang out with each other nowadays? Is there something wrong about that? These thoughts keep coming on her mind. She can’t help but wonder why and she can’t wait to talk to him about this also.

 

It’s almost 12 midnight and the members started to leave;

Since they went with one car they decided to take the taxi. Then Jae Suk asked Ji Hyo;

 

Jae Suk: Ji Hyo ya, wanna ride with me?

 Ji Hyo: Im fine, Oppa.

Gary: I’ll share the ride with her hyung.

Jae Suk: Oh kure, that’s good. Annyeong!

Ji Hyo: Bye, Oppa.

Gary: Bye, Hyung. Kaja, Mong Ji ah.

 

At first they felt awkward since they act as if the two of them are not in contact for the long time. They Gary broke the silence;

Gary: Are you surprised?

Ji Hyo: Yes, Oppa. I never thought that you will come since I know that you were in China.

Gary: That’s the plan. I made sure no one will know that im coming as a guest.

Ji Hyo: You’re not a guest Oppa. You are a member, one of us. I told you that we will live your spot empty so you can come anytime you want.

Gary: Komawo, Mong Ji ah. Wanna get some air?

Ji Hyo: Sure, Oppa.

Then Gary told the driver to take them to Han River, since its late there’s no people around. They walked side by side.

Ji Hyo: Oppa, you look tired. Come on let’s sit here.

Gary: Kure, how are you Mong Ji ah?

Ji Hyo: Im fine, Oppa. So you not replying my messages is part of the plan?

Gary: Hmmn, yeah. You were annoyed right?

Ji Hyo: Ani.

Gary: Hahaha.. I know you were..

Ji Hyo:  Anyway Oppa. I just feel awkward that were acting as if we’re not in contact. They might think that were hiding something from them.

Gary: I know right. I felt that too. Maybe we can tell them sometime when they asked. I don’t know. I just don’t know how they will believe that we’re just friends.

Ji Hyo: I know, they will not believe us.

Gary: Let’s just let it be like this for now.

Ji Hyo: Kure.

Gary noticed Ji Hyo shivered from the cold.

Gary: are you cold?

Ji Hyo: Ani, Oppa. It’s fine.

Gary: Here take my jacket.

Ji Hyo: Im fine, Oppa.

Since she don’t want to take his jacket, Gary wore it again and move behind her, he shifted his sit and he pull his jacket to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter