Chapter 7

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu can't sleep that night. His guilt was eating him alive. He didn't want to say those words. He felt very guilty. He wanted to take those words back, but he doesn't know how. But isn't that what he wanted? To make Wonwoo hate him? He doesn't know if he was happy or he's worried. 

Wonwoo on the other hand, felt like Mingyu was playing with him. During the day, no one brought up what happened. But at night, Wonwoo felt like the world was crushing him. Why can't he just be happy for once? He forgot about what happened when they were with Chan, but Mingyu just had to remind him. When Mingyu thanked him he was numb. He knows that thank you is for taking of him but Wonwoo just paled. He tried to sleep to forget about what happen but he can't, he just can't. 

Mingyu woke up with bags under his eyes. He groaned in frustration and ruffled his hair. He went to the washroom and freshened up. When he was done, he went downstairs. Along the way, he saw Wonwoo going outside too. Wonwoo was startled by his presence. Wonwoo can't even look at him. He knows that Wonwoo will follow his words. He can't help but sigh. Wonwoo went ahead already, leaving him. He didn't even greet him, Wonwoo used to greet him. 

When they were in the kitchen, they ate silently. Mingyu was dying to talk to Wonwoo. He wants to apologize, but he doesn't know if Wonwoo will after what all he's done. He decided to start a conversation with Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo" Mingyu said softly. Wonwoo was shocked that Mingyu is talking to him.

"Y-yes Mingyu?" Wonwoo stuttered. 

"About what happened the other night I just want to-" Mingyu said but Wonwoo cut him off.

"I know Mingyu, I know. You don't have to repeat yourself. That's your wish right? And I will ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter