The Ideal girl (?)

Ideal Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch break has started and everyone gathered around the new transfer, my ideal girl, Myoui Mina.

“Mina, would you like to eat with us?” everyone looked at her with hopeful eyes hoping to befriend the new oh-so-hot transfer student.

“Yeah, that will be great. Why not?” Is what everyone, including me is expecting her to say, Instead…

“Sorry,” an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer “But I’m going with Momo.” I looked with her with utter surprise and excitement that I’m trying to hide.

What now!!? With our faces just a few inches away, I can feel her breath against my cheek and can feel my face heat up from the sudden closure. My heart is beating like crazy and her beautiful eyes are making me crazy.

And when she flushed her gummy smile, I swear, I died.

“……..”

She didn’t even wait for my reply and dragged me towards the door.

“W-wait Mina.” She didn’t answer and continued to drag me towards the cafeteria. Not that I mind this sudden turn of events but other students are whispering and looking on our way. I do not care about that, the only thing that I care right now is that she’s actually and really holding my hand.

I won’t forget this moment of my life and I can now die peacefully.

We arrived at the cafeteria and ate peacefully with Mina in front of me eating a bowl of Caesar salad and a box of apple juice, while I’m just munching off melon bread with a box of strawberry milk.

I can’t help but stare at her lips while she’s chewing that vegetables how can someone’s lips look so y while chewing? And there’s a spot of sauce at the end of her lips is making her look much hotter. Gosh, I want to kiss that lips right here, right now!!!

“Can you stop looking at me like that? I know that I’m beautiful and my visual’s irresistible, but if you keep on staring at me, I’ll melt.” Her voice is deep but like a sharpened knife, ready to kill anyone. She looked straight into my eyes and suddenly I can’t move. I’m being hypnotized and though I’m sure I’m falling deeper into the pit of those beautiful brown orbs. I can’t think straight. Why did her personality changed so suddenly? But it makes her look so y. Annoyed Myoui Mina is also hot af.

Then she chuckled, the thick atmosphere evaporated at once making it brighter than the sun. I smiled a small, awkward smile. She’s weird.

School ended earlier than usual. That means I can ask my Mina to come with me to hang out and to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter