Fever and Headache

Matured Maknae: Ravi Version

By the time he opened his eyes, he already knew that he was not fine. He's head is pounding like drums. Plus, Hakyeon's booming voice all over the room added the pain. He dragged his body towards the bathroom, he showered quickly. Since he woke up late, he didn't get enough time for breakfast because everyone was now filling out to the dorm towards their van heading to the company for their daily schedules.

As they walk towards their van, he noticed that Sanghyuk was stealing worried glances to him. He just shrugged it off, he didn't want to deal any s today because he's headache was getting worse. He directly sit on the back of their van, really hoping to catch some sleep to somehow to ease the pain on his head. He felt that Sanghyuk was fidgeting on his side. Unfortunately, Ken and Hakyeon was extra loud today. The both of them was always loud but today was not... They've become eagerly excited about the drama they are watching.

He glance on Taekwoon who was staring outside the window with his headphones. Hongbin was just smilling while listening to Hakyeon and Ken. And the maknae who was still looking to him, worried. He tried his best to sleep. He felt someone nudged him to wake up. He groans, great the headache got worse. He muttered.

"Hyung... Are you okay?" Sanghyuk asks him, and was about to touch his forehead to check if he has a fever.

"Yes, I'm okay." He said and swatted Sanghyuk's hand before it landed on his forehead.

"Now, let's go. We still need to practice." He said, then get off the van. Sanghyuk was still worried but just listen to his Hyung. Ravi was shocked, their maknae was acting weird today. Because their maknae was the Evil of all. He was named Spawn from Hell by Hongbin because he's too bad. But, they still love him. He's their cute baby maknae after all.

 

 

-------

 

 

"Okay everyone can now go home. But, Ravi you stay. You still need to practice your vocal skills." Their manager said.

Everyone was happy, after a long day of practicing to their choreography for their comeback, they can now go home and have some rest. Except for Ravi. They all went outside the practicing room but they didn't forget to say their goodbye's to Ravi and cheer him up.

"You sure you're okay Hyung? I'll stay with you if you want." Sanghyuk was the last one to talk to him.

"I'm really okay, and no need to. You need your rest." He assured the worried maknae.

He needs to pushed Sanghyuk outside the door because the maknae was was not making any move to left. When he was alone, he tried to practice and practice. He's headache getting worse and he now thinks he has a fever. After ten times of singing his part, he decided to take a nap for an hour before he'll go home because he's headache was getting unbearable.

 

 

-------

 

 

He woke up to a comfortable bed, and a warm blanket covering him. He also noticed that he has a now dry towel on his forehead. He glance around the room, and he realized he was back at the room of the door. He tried to get up but a hand stopped him from doing.

"Yah! Stay still, you're still not okay." He heard Hakyeon said. Hakyeon, immediately grabbed the dry towel on his forehead and replaced it by a new one.

"Why am I here hyung? How did I get here?" He asked, voice still hoarse.

"You didn't remember? Sanghyuk, comes back on the company saying that you're sick. But then he found you in the practice room sleeping and having a very high fever. Since it was too late to ask Manager Mickey for the van, he carried you all the way from the company to our dorm. But while he was carrying you, it suddenly rains. Luckily, you're fever didn't get worst. He arrived here, the both of you drenched."

"So, where's Hyukkie!?" He asks. Hakyeon gestured his hands to Wonshik's feet. And there he saw Hyuk, sleeping in there. Still wet.

"He refused to change his clothes. He's too worried about you." Hakyeon said.

Wonshik, stands and touch Sanghyuk's forehead. "YAH! HOW DARE YOU TO TAKE CARE OF ME! AND NOW, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GET SICK!"

 

 

 

An

Should I continue this? And which member do you want next? Leave your comments! 😘😘😘 please leave comments!