CHAPTER 2

Naive Love
2:


Lunch Break...


"I want dumplings for lunch today.", Naera stated while grabbing her wallet out of her bag.

"Oh! I want one too!", Hanna exclaimed, looking at Naera as they both dance happily."How about you, Jin?"


....


"Jin?"


Jin Ah was spacing out with a small smile plastered on her lips, earning her a weird look from her friends.



-----
flashback...

Bell rings...


"That's it for today. See you next meeting.", Miss Laila left the room, aswell as my classmates dashing out as if their lives depends on it.


"Where should we eat lunch?", Hanna asks as she put all her things on a bag before we could go.

"How about cafeteria?", I suggested."But I'll really make it up to you guys."

Naera tried to think a place I guess but she sighed."Okey. The usual. Let's go?"

"At the mall?", with a disgusted tone on my voice.

"Why? As if there's anything we have in mind.", Naera responsed. Well~ she had a point.

"Jin. Just go with it. Let's go!", Hanna linked one of my arms to hers and while her other was adjusting her bag where she lift it up and once she retreat it down, DDUG!


"Ack!"


Her elbows carelessly hit elsewhere, maybe on to someone's body part since we heard a cry.


We all look to where the cry was coming from and turn out it was from the guys on our front.

And you know what shock me the most? It was that guy who cried awhile ago; her elbows hit his head.. I bet it does hurt.


CAN YOU EVEN BE MORE CAREFUL, KIM HANNA!!! Oh my~ such pretty poor thing~



Well that was at the back of Jin Ah's mind.


"Oh my god! I'm sorry~ I didn't notice you guys are still there.", Hanna apologized, touching the guy's head.

"You deserve to say sorry, Han.", I lowly told her.


DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM--



"Oh my! Are you alright?", Naera asked.


The cute guy was rubbing the sore part and turned to look behind him, he smiled at Hanna and assured that he's fine.


That sure is the prettiest.. o///o but WHY TO HANNA ONLY!?



I was stoned on my spot, well.. blame that smile who stopped my world.



"You sure?", Naera asks again earning him to nod.


We didn't notice that his friends was laughing at him and to what he got.


"Ayo Josh~", the tall one said with a hint of playfulness, we know his mocking.



What--? Josh? Just Josh?




"Ow. Shut up, you guys.", that 'Josh' guy bashfully said.

"Get your up and let's look for some ice to press on that.", the tall and handsome one said again playfully.

The guy with a deep voice has faltered down his laughter, walk up to Josh guy and pat his back."You're blessed a pretty lad just hit on you.".
Then she turned to look at us and said,"Don't worry ladies, he's fine. He does have a built-in helmet on him."

They all laugh again, making Josh a little flustered again and they all left the room.

End

-----



"So.. it was Josh?", I mumbled to myself.

"Hello??? Earth to Jin Ah?"

"Is she dead?"

"Why would she be dead? Her eyes are wide open!"

"Just trying to guess, eh?"

"PARK JIN AH!"


And with Hanna's call, I got rid of my own thoughts again and saw that they're both looking at me.


"Huh? Wae? Wae? Is everything okey?", a bit quick but the manage to catch up.

"It is but you? We don't think so.", Hanna sits down across me and folding her arms across her chest.

"What are you 'day dreaming' about? I bet that's nice since we saw you smiling all by yourself.", Naera followed.

"No-- nothing. I'm just... hungry?"

"I also guess so. Come on! Let's buy so we could eat already.", Hanna pulled me up from my chair and linked arms before we walk off.



She sure is clingy, eh? xD



I wanna talk about him.




"You do have the appetite huh? After causing a head sore to someone?"

"What do you mean?", Hanna asked cluelessly as she wandered her eyes on the menu.

"You know? That guy from Miss Laila's class?"



You witch! How can you not remember him?




"Ah yeah! Those guys across us?", Naera catching up from our topic.

Hanna stopped for a moment,"Ahh! Yeah. That cute guy?"



Don't you dare call him cute! Only me!!




"He said he's fine. So I assume he really is."

"You know what? Scratch that topic! Let's find something to eat because hunger caused too much head sore that what he got."



They're no fun. Heol~ I guess i'm not telling them that I'm attracted to Josh.




(A/N: Please anticipate for moreeeeeeee~ HAHAHAHAHHAHA Please subscribe, comment and upvote~)