Chapter 1

Once Again
rRrkv0N.png
Chapter 1
Once Again
Image
Video
Seven months ago

The light was very bright only shining on one person while thousands of fans sing along to his songs. In the sea of people Jongin was stuck, mesmerized by Kyungsoo's voice. Kyungsoo's eyes had sparks in them as if stars were shining in his eyes. Jongin's breath was caught in his throat and while all the fans shouted out of joy and happiness there was only one thing that ran through Jongin's brain. He's beautiful. And at that very moment even if Jongin could only see him from a few feet away his heart was beyond happiness were he thought all his life was perfect at that very moment. 

Kyungsoo looked around the whole stadium full of fans chanting his name and shouting his love for him. Kyungsoo loved this. The way he could close his eyes and feel relieved as if there was no such thing as pain or sadness. In that room was everything he wanted. Everything he worked up to do. Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat of happiness before opening his eyes with a smile spreading across his stage. One that only his fans could get. One of pure joy and happiness. At that moment he knew time was coming to an end while the clear sky was once bright was full of stars shining above and the moon high in the sky with its beautiful moonlight shining down on them. 

Kyungsoo brought his microphone up to his lips. He thought for a few seconds what he was going to say but in the end choice none of the things his brain told him to do. Exhaling Kyungsoo said his words. The concert had come to an end and for Jongin he wished he could pause this moment stay there forever but that didn't happen. Kyungsoo's goodbye was amazing. There was something about his voice that Jongin could not point out. 

Jongin could never forget that day. Not only because he met Kyungsoo but it was also the last concert Kyungsoo did until news broke out that he quit singing. No one heard about him after that. 

Present 

>Kai's POV<

I snapped out of my thoughts of what happened a few months ago once I heard the bell as class was let out. I quickly got up from my seat and made my way out of the classroom and into the hallway. I walked to my locker and put up books in my backpack slinging the backpack over my shoulders. I'm glad that I would get to leave for the rest of the day. Today nothing was special like always but I was wrong. Very wrong. Everything changed after I turned around. As I looked down the hallway, I saw someone I never thought I would ever see in real life. Someone I never imagined I would get to see in real life. D.O Kyungsoo. My favorite singer. 

Kyungsoo's skin was pale and his face was slightly squishy. He looked perfect. As I watched him I could barely move or feel my muscles. My legs were stuck to the ground. Without a second thought in my mind I approached his way just to stop halfway making eye contact for one second and then I watched him walk pass me, not even looking my way. I turned and watched as he walked further and further away from me. I couldn't help but keep my eyes on the spot he was barely standing in. My heart thumped against my chest. My head told me to follow him. To talk to him. I can't do that. No matter how much I want to, I couldn't. 

"Kai" a voice said snapping me out of my trance. My head whipped around to see Sehun in front of me. "Dude. What's up with you? Who were you looking at?" My eyes flicker back to Sehun and the place Kyungsoo left. Should I tell Sehun? I don't think he would believe me if I said that I just saw Do Kyungsoo. Not when no one has seen him in months. 

"Nothing." I said and turned around to walk the direction I was originally heading. 

Sehun trailed behind me until he was by my side wearing a confused expression which quickly changing to one of excitement. "You'll have to tell me later then." Sehun smiled and interlocked his arm with mine like we always did. "Guess what?" Sehun could barely contain his smile as he lead the way to the entrance of the school to leave. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You know that competition the school does every year?" I nodded my head. "I was partnered up with Luhan!" Sehun explained almost letting out a giggle like those thirteen year old high school girls. I wanted to laugh but held it in. First because seeing this side of Sehun that doesn't happen often. It's nice. Secondly because even if I didn't know Luhan, I would know that well I knew they would hit it off. Luhan is a nice guy. He would treat Sehun well. Sehun had been talking about him quite often that I could tell that Sehun liked Luhan more than a friend. 

"That's great." I smiled Sehun's way. 

"Yeah." Sehun signed out dreamily.

The competition was something our university, A.U, does every year against S.A University. Not only do we do it to show the talent that we have but also the pride of the schools to show who is better. Better performances and criticism attracts new people so they could see what we offer. After all, we are the top two schools of performing arts. Only some of the best dancers, singers, rappers, and actors get into this university. 

"Are we still going to your apartment?" Sehun asked after a while. 

"Yeah" I said walking to my car. We both got in the car before I started it. 

"Do you know who is going to be your partner yet?" Sehun asked making sure that the seatbelt was put into place before facing me once again. Sehun's eyes had a mischievous glint to them and I didn't know what he wanted to hear because I had nothing.

"I'm not sure yet. The professor didn't say when we would be doing it. Maybe he will tell us after the freshman class is about to do it. You know sometimes he wants to see how we are under pressure. We have about four months. I think that's enough time." I said just hope that I won't get stuck with a slow learner or even worse with someone who could only sing and not dance. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that but if we will only have a few days maybe weeks we would have to work our asses off. I pulled out of my parking spot and began driving to my house. 

Sehun didn't say anything afterwards and just hummed at what I said. I sometimes wonder how I became friends with Sehun. He didn't seem like the type to even talk to anyone. Everyone that didn't know him called him the ice prince. His straight face always made people intimidated by him and think that he is a jerk without emotions. Even I thought that but he really isn't like that at all. He's far from it most of the time. I feel dumb for thinking he was a bad guy in the first place. I guess what they say is right, never judge a book by it's cover. 

"Is your roommate going to be there by any chance?" I turned to Sehun with a weird look. That's such a strange question. He should know by now. Maybe I forgot to tell him. 

"Oh, you mean Tao? Yeah I think so. He said he didn't have work today after class ended." I said focusing on the road and making a left turn for my apartment. Sehun sighed in disappointment. I brushed it off and decided to ask him later what was so bad about it. A couple moments passed before we finally made it to my apartment. 

"We are here." I announced getting Sehun's attention. He seemed to be spacing out a little. 

"Umm, okay." He said hesitantly. I got out and waited for Sehun to get out but he didn't. 

"Sehun, hurry up. We don't have all day." I practically whined out and he let out a whine too. 

"I don't want to. I'm too lazy." Sehun snuggled up to his seat and mumbled other words that I couldn't make out.

"Fine if you don't get out then I won't let you in my apartment and you will have to get someone to drive you home instead." I warned closing my door and proceeded to walk to my apartment. I heard a car door close and feet being dragged towards me. I smirked, knowing that I won.

"You're so mean." Sehun pouted and I softly laughed getting my keys out to open the door to my apartment building. 

"Only to you." I laughed slightly louder when he looked down like he was actually hurt by my comment. 

"I hate you." Sehun said following me up the stairs until we were right in front of my apartment door. 

"I love you too." I unlocked the door and took off my shoes along with him and entered seeing Tao in the living room with his boyfriend, Kris. A close friend of mine too. Both their gazes turned to us. Tao softly smiled and Kris held Tao closer to his body. Tao was sitting between his legs and Kris was holding him from his back while they were both in the love seat. 

"Hey." Tao greeted and I said it back. "Hey." 

I gestured for Sehun to sit down on the other couch with me and he did. "I didn't know Kris was coming over. If you would of had told me then I would have gave you two some alone time." Tao started to laugh and looked at Kris.

"No it's fine. We were just planning a lazy day. Today we'll do nothing. You guys can join us. We could go somewhere if you want." Tao smiled turning his attention to the TV that was showing a random kdrama. 

"Maybe" I said before looking at the TV along with Tao.

谢谢
A/N: Hello my lovey reader (s)! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm doing this as a collaboration with Xiuyeolhyun! I'm glad the first chapter is up. Sorry I took so long. How was the first chapter? Comment, vote and share it! Thank you~♡☆♡☆♡
2hEbTAz.png
Layout by Ursula's Parade