New Tenants

How I Met a Ghost [HyoKwang edition♥]

 

---
[Hyosung's POV]
 
Again, I knew I was alone when the door loudly banged closed just a second ago.
 
It was midnight. But the family who had rented this apartment unit didn't let the approach of sunrise before they pack their things and leave.
 
God. It had just been two weeks since they moved in. Blame their fourteen year old brat daughter who made me angry. She was a nocturnal girl who wouldn't just make me sleep at all! All night, she would be up, surfing the net or texting with her friends on her phone.
 
She called herself a 'BEAUTY' even though practically, she's ugly. Errmh. Let's just say that she's got that unusual only-child look- the one who has tin in between every tooth plus some freckles below her cheeks. Her eyes were deep due to those dark circles, but she still looked as lively-- don't ask me how it happened because I had no idea it's possible until I saw her.
 
I sighed as I sat on my favorite place in my room. The rocking chair.
Humming to the tune of Fiction, the brat's favorite song, I found myself in real lonely position as I heard the sound of silence.
 
"Jun Hyosung. I'm Jun Hyosung. Hyosungie-imnida." I felt my lips creeping up in a half-smile as I continued to stare at the beautiful moonlight from across that huge window. I reached towards the nearby drawer and took the only thing that held my identity at this point in my life.
 
"This was how I smile." I muttered under my breath as I thought, when could I ever smile the same kind of smile that I did in the picture I was holding. There was a little girl beside me, with her lips pouting so cutely. She's probably my sister by the looks of it. And that kind-looking couple behind us.. they might be our parents.
 
My head suddenly stung as I dropped the photograph on my hold and clutched on my head for support. Everytime I tried to regain my memories, I always ended up like this.
 
"I'm so sick of this." I sighed out tiredly as I leaned back on the chair and continued rocking it back and forth while singing.
 
"In fiction~ fiction~"
 
And if you hadn't noticed, I'm a ghost.
Your typical kind of ghost who roams around their favorite places on earth.
And it's tiring to be one, to be honest. I mean, I didn't even know who I am. If not for this picture which had my name written behind it, I wouldn't even know my name.
 
"In fiction~ fiction~" I continued to hum.
 
Darn this world is cruel. And I'm alone as always in it.
 
***
 
---
[Kikwang's POV]
 
"Jeongmal? Jeongmal? A new dorm?" I woke up with Yoseob's loud blabbering noise from the dining room. And as usual, I knew that he's probably already having breakfast with manager hyung. Fluttering my eyes opened, I stretched my hands up as I jolted upright from the bed.
 
Looking around, Doojoon was nowhere to be found, the dude might be up already. Junhyung was probably taking a bath by now. Dongwoon was still sleeping like a baby beneath that blanket. And as I looked on my other side, I sighed as I found Hyunseung still dozing off with his arm gripping my waist.
So much for KiSeung.
 
"WAKE UP YOU THREE!!!!" A beautiful lady who's about thirty years old yelled out which made Hyunseung and Dongwoon wake up. Glancing on the bathroom door, Junhyung's head perked out as if peeking on who the hell yelled out that early.
 
"I'm Jangmi noona. Your manager is out for a vacation so yeah, I'm in charge of you for the timebeing." She explained as I caught Doojoon and Yoseob suddenly appearing behind her.
 
"Good morning, Jangmi ahjumma!" Dongwoon snapped jokingly as he laughed out at his own silliness.
 
Jangmi noona just snorted before rolling her eyes.
"Junhyung, finish your bathing, we're going to have a meeting."
 
***
---
[Hyosung's POV]
 
"A NEW TENANT? That fast? Ahjusshi, you're joking, right?"
 
Even though I knew that he couldn't hear even the slightest of my voice, I continued to blabber out my questions in extreme disbelief.
 
The empty apartment pad was slowly filled-up with different kinds of furniture. And O-M-G! Six beds were about to come!!
 
"Palliya! Ms. Lee is coming in fifteen minutes!" The landlord ahjusshi, Mr. Jung, whose head was unwillingly balded by her wife, shouted out and pressured all those men to hurry up in putting all the things in proper.
 
I shook my head as I lifelessly (oh wait! I'm lifeless..) roamed around the house with small, careful footsteps. Avoiding all the people and flower vases on my way, I successfully found a much safer place in the living room wherein I couldn't ruin things and scare them off like that. I promptly sat back with my white dress as I crossed my arms in front of me.
 
There are three available rooms in this apartment, one of those was a solo one--and apparently that is my room. Mine.
 
Watching them from where I was, two beds were placed inside the first room, the closest to the kitchen. The biggest room had three beds in it while the one that's left was there... inside MY room.
And I could just knit an eyebrow when they removed my favorite rocking chair, replacing it with a fluffy little couch.
 
I thought twice though before flaring up. "It's more comfortable to sleep in the couch. Heheh.."
Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Jung ahjusshi motioned his helpers to hurry up as he received the visitors-who's most probably my new dormmates.
 
I slumped back on my seat, inwardly scheming a sneaky plan on what to do to scare these people off. Remembering what I did to that brat girl, I sniggered as her dumbfounded face came flashing back to me.
 
"W..Whoever you are! Please! N..Not my iPhone4S!!! Jebal! Jebal!" The freckled girl pleaded to me although she couldn't obviously see me. I huffed, realizing that she wasn't so scared about me but rather on losing her precious iPhone-the latest edition.
 
To her view, the poor phone was floating in midair and as I aimlessly threw it out of the window, she passed out right at that instant. Maybe because her iPhone would hardly survive that fall from this 8th floor building.
 
I laughed out loud evilly to my seat as I snapped out from my thoughts, going back to reality. That very same night, her parents decided to move out regardless that it was midnight. Because it wasn't just Bratty that I haunted. Whenever I was bored, I moved the chairs, tables, vases, etc., which made her parents freak out. I was the culprit on every shampoo bottle squeezed on the floor.
 
Aigoo. I am so evil, I know. But I can't help it.
This is my place.
And seeing how happy those families that moved in here, I just felt jealous.
 
I wish I could go back to my life because being a ghost was nothing but boredom.
 
I heard a loud chattering from outside between Jung ahjusshi and a woman's voice. I sighed.
"Looks like another family is moving in.."
 
"HYUNG! I'm going to take that room!!" That was a guy's voice, talking to his... err.. brother?
 
"Aniyo! I'm the leader so I'll take it." Okay, that's really weird... calling himself the 'leader' of the siblings?
 
"I have a girlfriend! I should be the one to own the room." Another one interrupted. It's obvious that they're all fighting over my room. And this one seemed to have plans on bringing his girlfriend and creating a love's nest. Duh!
 
"I'm the youngest, I'm with Doojoon hyung." Omo. There's the maknae speaking. Now the Doojoon guy had no choice but to quit on his solo room pursuit.
 
In a minute or so, ahjussi's helpers was done with all the arrangements in the entire unit. They left politely which meant that the place was ready to be err.. sheltered.
 
Four guys appeared right in front of me as they ran to check all the rooms like excited little kids. Judging from the looks of them, they seemed to be not much of age apart. They looked so handsome.. like those pretty boys on boys over flowers. Except that these dudes don't look like rich kids at all. They were all wearing pajamas for laughing out loud.
 
"Where's Hyunseung and AJ?" A lady suddenly entered the scene, questioning her children. Aigoo. She looked fit enough to have given birth of six young men.
 
"They got the luggages." That guy with a small face and flat nose answered. Weirdly, I got shivers as I thought I had seen these kids somewhere. I forgot.
 
"Oh, there you are!" The woman squeaked as she approached the two newcomers.
 
"Noona! I'm quitting Beast! This is too much!!" Newcomer number one grunted as he plopped a seat almost next to me. The woman just chuckled at him as he threw all the luggages to the floor and panted out his breaths.
 
"Whose fault was it that you two lost that simple rock-paper-scissors game?" The flat nosed guy spat but hurriedly dashed inside one of the rooms. Newcomer number 2 sat beside number 1 and together, they shut their eyes closed.
 
"These two must be really exhausted." I heaved out, shaking my head as I reckoned that the elevator was out of service at the moment.
 
"Kikwang-ah, do you want some water?" Newcomer number 2 asked this Kikwang dude who returned him a simple nod. Number 2 rose up and headed towards the kitchen, leaving myself with Kikwang.
 
I thought I had heard his name somewhere. It wasn't that usual name Koreans name their children. And staring at his face, it felt like I'd seen him somewhere...
 
But no. That's just impossible. I never left this place in yonks. Maybe, I've seen him in TV? Is he some kind of a celebrity? Ehh! It's hard to tell when he's wearing a plain white shirt and pajamas.
 
After a few more seconds of studying this guy's face, I figured that indeed, he was handsome. More handsome than his brothers. His shut eyes were wrinkled softly as he pressed on his thick, plump lips. A few beads of cold sweat were creasing his forehead as it seemed like he was seriously tired after lifting those heavy luggages up to this 8th floor.
 
I glanced at his body. Sure he might've been working out well. His arms revealed to have those firm muscles and I could just blush out when I caught a glimpse of his abdomen. His shirt was lifted slightly, his hand was placed on top of it.
 
Oh God, Hyosung Jun. Get a grip! You're embarrassing! I facepalmed myself as I brushed all the useless thoughts off as instead, I just averted my gaze from his *cough abs cough cough*.
 
"Aigoo. Where had I seen you?" I muttered in wonder, twitching on my eyebrows as I kept my sight glued on his facial features.
 
. . .
 
. . .
 
And then suddenly, it hit me.
 
. . .
 
. . .
 
SHOOT!! IT'S BRATTY'S IDOL CRUSH! LEE KIKWANG! O.O
 
***
---
[Kikwang's POV]
 
My heart skipped a bit as if there was a heavy lump stuck on my every vein. I shivered as a cold whip of the wind touched my skin.
 
"Creepy." I muttered to nobody apart from myself. After all the discussion and quarrel with the childish members of B2ST, Jangmi noona gave me this solo room. Gaaah! Those evil members whom I considered as brothers, made Hyunseung and I so exhausted a while ago for freaking carrying all those huge luggages. Ugh.
 
It was already nighttime when I finished unpacking all my belongings. Apart from the creepy aura of this apartment dorm, I somehow could say that I like the place. It was spacious and bright. The ceiling was high and the furniture were fine.
 
I slumped a seat on the edge of my bed as I heard footsteps and laughters from outside this room. I do hope they're preparing dinner. I'm a bit hungry.
 
*WHOOSH.......*
 
I shuddered. It was the wind again. I gulped as I stood up from my seat and approached the slightly opened window not that afar. Maybe, it was where the weird wind was coming.
 
I sighed as I sat on the bed again when suddenly, I felt the mattress moving.
 
I stared at my side and tilted my head to the side when I noticed that it seemed like there's a weight pushing the mattress down... as if like someone was sitting on it.
 
My heartbeat suddenly quickened as my goosebumps returned. "W..What if.. What if there's a ghost in here?" I mumbled as my palms automatically found their way towards my gaping mouth when the bed started to move more rigidly by now. Like someone's jumping on it.
 
Instinctively, I stood up, grabbing a pillow nearby as I covered my face with it, shielding off myself from a possible attacker.
 
Oh crap. I should just run, right? I thought but I felt my knees weakening when the stumbling of my bed became more furiously than ever. I could still hear Yoseob and Dongwoon's bickering from outside this room but heck, my throat seemed to be so dry that I couldn't bring out a word to voice out.
 
Suddenly, as if it was some sort of a magic, a thin piece of paper flew down from nowhere. And at that instant, the grumbling of the bed came to a halt.
 
"What was that?" I asked, more to myself as I took a peek from behind the pillow that I was holding. Skimming my eyes around, my sight hovered to a thing which was placed on the top of the bed.
 
Curious, I tiptoed towards it and held it with squeaky hands.
 
It was a photograph... A photograph of a seemingly happy family. The couple were looking at their children with those usual kind look. The eldest of the two daughters had that smile that touched me for some unknown reason. Her eyes were in glee as her jet black hair flown down to her shoulders. She sparkled along with her baby sister at her side as the younger had her thumb stuck on .
 
"So cute." I cooed, still my glance was on the picture. Flipping the thing, I caught a neat handwriting on the other side of it.
 
Jun Hyosung. Our eldest daughter.
 
I knitted an eyebrow as I pondered to myself. "So her name is Hyosung.." 
 
 
 
 
"Yah. Give that back to me."
 
A stern voice welcomed my ears as my eyes narrowed at that instant. Who could that be?
 
"Aish! Eotteokaji? Kikwang can't hear me!" The voice spoke again as if she was talking to herself. And yes, I just figured that it was a girl's voice.
 
Oh God! It's definitely not Jangmi noona, is it?
 
No. Of course it's not her. Because as soon as I stiffly moved my head, turning it towards where the voice was coming, I spotted a girl standing about a few feet away from me. She has a bright orange-blonde hair, but I could say that she's Korean with the shape of her eyes, complexion, and err.. obviously, she speaks hangukmal. She was wearing a knee-length white fluffy dress with a matching pair of ballet shoes. Shifting a glimpse on her face, I gasped.
 
"The g..girl in the p..picture." I stammered, terrified as my narrowed eyes bulged out as soon as she caught me staring at her. Nothing crossed my mind at that moment. It was as if our gazing moment could last for a period of forever. She looked into my eyes as I looked into hers, scared that if I broke the contact first, something bad would happen.
 
"Y..Yah. You can see me?" She asked with her voice coming out rather lowly. I gulped as I stepped back, I was still looking into her but when she began to walk in approach of me, I panicked.
 
"W..Who are you?" I asked, my voice was shaking.
 
"Jun Hyosung. Hyosung-imnida." Her smile brought me creeps even though she was so pretty with that smile. Hyosung was still prancing oh so slowly towards me as I moved back with her every step. But when the back of my knees touched the edge of the bed, I knew that I was in a no way out position.
 
"What are you? A..Are you a g..ghost?" I swallowed as I spoke. Hyosung chuckled, her pale skin didn't look like that of a ghost. I mean, she was literally like a human, opaque and solid. But I just needed to make sure.
 
"Deh! I'm a ghost."
 
Oh. My. God.
 
Instantly, she grabbed my hands as she shook it with hers. "Omo! I'm so happy you can see me! Oh gosh! I never thought you have a third eye!"
 
"Third eye?" I inwardly asked as she flailed me wildly with her ice-cold hands still holding mine while jumping on her place excitedly. My eyes bluntly stared at her.
 
Ghost. She is a ghost.
 
It took a long while before I was able to process everything. And when I did, I let out the loudest scream at the top of my lungs.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"
 
Oh God. Let me be heard by B2ST!
 
 
 

 

Heyaa! First chapter's up! Sorry if it's not a bit good. I know, it's lame and I'm used to it. /sobs.
Well, I hope you won't unsubscribe and quit reading this. I'm going to try harder on the next chapter, I promise. T.T
it's just that, it's really hard for me to write something not suju/snsd since I'm usually writing sj and snsd fics. *sigh =_=
so yep. Anticipate the next chapter. It would be fun! xD
Thank you for the comments! I love comments, and I love you.