Collision of Stars Pt. 1

Under The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus ride felt so slow. Every minute passing by felt like hours, days and months sluggishly creeping at the back of Seokjin’s mind. Jungkook’s hand resting on the top of his and Seokjin didn’t know when or why is this happening. His palms are getting clammy, nervously fiddling the zipper of Jungkook’s jacket with his other hand. The sweat in his palm gradually seeps into the material of his pants and Seokjin can’t help but laugh under his breath.

 

A twenty-year old kid was making him all giddy like a high school teenager.

 

There are only a few people inside the bus. A group of friends playing at the very back of the bus their voices resonating inside of it,

 

Jungkook was just staring at the window, trying not to look at the beautiful person beside him. The atmosphere around them made him drunk, drunk with feelings, enough for Jungkook to have the confidence to invade Seokjin’s privacy.

 

And Jungkook didn’t mind. Seokjin didn’t point it out. He just let Jungkook’s hand fell on top of his, feeling his bony, crooked fingers under his quite large hand. The butterflies quickly flew inside his stomach, making him all fluttery. Jungkook can’t fight the urge to look at Seokjin, who was covering his face with the face with the back of his hand and looking away at the other side.

 

This reminds him of those television dramas that Hoseok really loves. Where the main protagonist is all shy and looks so helpless, when the love interest in the plot was there making those subtle moves that hints he or she have something blooming on his heart for the protagonist.

 

The thought of it sounds so stupid on his head. Seokjin never knew that this kind of moments can actually happen in reality. He spared a subtle glance to his side and admires the kid sitting beside him. Seokjin is getting kind of fond of Jungkook’s presence, reminding him of the teenagers he took care of in the past. It was his dream to have a little brother that he can play with and Jungkook somewhat gives him that vibes. But at the back of his mind, Seokjin knew that there’s much more than that. Digging it might be troublesome so he just let the moment to take in, enjoying the warmth the younger giving off on his hand and the slightly drenched jacket Jungkook lent to him.

 

Jungkook’s smell, a hint of masculinity with a bit of baby scent mixes with the water giving it a really peaceful vibe under Seokjin’s nostrils. It makes him at ease slightly leaning on Jungkook’s side, brushing their arms in the process. There’s a slight jolt on the younger which earned a giggle from Seokjin. The squeaky, wiper like giggle escaping from his lips makes Jungkook taken a back.

 

How can someone be this beautiful, so incredibly perfect. Jungkook thought about it all the while his been with Seokjin. It was strange because they kind of click like those petty, romantic drama his friend, Kim Namjoon really likes. Where the protagonist suddenly met the love of his life on an unexpected day, plus the fact that it was raining right now makes it like those dramas he watched with Namjoon.

 

A sigh escapes from Jungkook lips. Seokjin looks at those lips, red and sinful. What the actual Seokjin you’re acting really weird. He shakes his head off trying to extinguish the stupidity out of it.

 

“So umm … what are you going to do this coming Monday?” An innocent question came out of Jungkook’s mouth. The thought of actually knowing more about Kim Seokjin excites him. To somehow not let this chance the last time Jungkook will see Seokjin’s beautiful face and to hear those little giggles that makes his heart melt.

 

Seokjin doesn’t know what to reply. Doesn’t know what to make of the question Jungkook is asking right now. Is he asking him out? Did he really think of that the younger is asking him out? Seokjin withdraw his hand out of Jungkook’s touch and he quite regrets it missing the warmth that was on top of it a while ago. Somehow he thinks that the both of them is breaking the law of how to people should met.

 

He tugs the hem of his white shirt his bottom lip forming a little pout, thinking of what to reply. Seokjin looks at him and there’s a smug grin forming at Jungkook’s lips.

 

“If by any chance do I make you feel uncomfortable because of my looks?” Jungkook playfully drawls the sentence out of his mouth. He saw Seokjin’s ears turned pink and he’s flustered by what he said and Jungkook wants to hug the heck out of him. How can someone be this adorable and he doesn’t believe that Seokjin is already twenty-five years old. Because he’s face is too young and the way his face light up under the dim lights of the bus makes his face resemble those toddlers Jungkook sees everyday emitting those cute vibes. And Seokjin is like those toddlers, full of light and cuteness.

 

Seokjin wants to erase that smug face Jungkook is making right now. “You are so full of yourself young stranger.” He scoffs and an eyebrow. “I’m more handsome than you and you don’t make me uncomfortable.”

 

An evil plan came to Jungkook’s mind. It was clear to him that Seokjin is somehow stunned by his looks. The image of Seokjin yelping under his touch flashes on his irises and it makes him more eager to annoy the elder who’s now looking at him defiantly. But the slight dusting of pink on his cheeks betrays him because Jungkook just think of how adorable Seokjin is when he’s all worked up and angry.

 

“Oh really?” Jungkook leaned forward inches apart from Seokjin’s flawless face. “Then why are you all flustered right now.” Teasing him more Jungkook poked Seokjin’s cheeks making yelp.

 

Jungkook’s bright laughter echoes at the bus. Seokjin fell from his sit and now so red because of embarrassment, “You little …” He’s statement was cut off when the bus suddenly breaks. Seokjin was thrown by the force, he closed his eyes waiting for the cold, dirty floor slaps his face but he didn’t felt it. Instead there was a strong grip on his arm, firmly wrapped preventing Seokjin from falling.

 

But there’s already a different kind of falling that’s happening. Seokjin looks at Jungkook’s face worry washing his handsome, bunny like features and his eyes screams of something that’s quite hard to distinguish out but Seokjin was familiar of that. That look he always saw when Yoongi caught him doing something stupid or when he overwork his self.

 

And Seokjin hears the way his heart beating so fast and feels like at any moment it will jump out of Seokjin’s rib cage. The way Jungkook’s hand firmly locked around his arm sends electricity and he can feel the butterflies on his stomach. He was burning red from embarrassment and also because of Jungkook’s touch.

 

He’s greatly affecting him so much and Seokjin wants to shake the thought off, but Jungkook looks so handsome. Staring at his face Seokjin felt everything stopped while Jungkook’s dark, dusky eyes meet his caramel orbs.

 

Jungkook was so relieved that he caught Seokjin before he actually fell down face first. But he can’t help that a bunny smile forms at his lips. Seokjin looks so breathtakingly gorgeous, wide eyes meeting his. And he felt like everything slow down at that moment, the whole world being blurry like those moments in Namjoon’s favorite drama.

 

“Hyung are you okay?” Jungkook’s hand still supporting Seokjin’s back. He can feel the heat right at the small of Seokjin’s back and cannot fight the blush rushing on his face. Jungkook feels so stupid and wrong right now because he’s trespassing Seokjin’s personal space for the past few minutes, but he’s also happy that Seokjin somehow responds with blushes and stutter at his words.

 

“O-of c-course I’m okay. “ Seokjin stuttered. “Jungkook … you can let go of my arm already.” A slight tinge of pink dusting Seokjin’s cheeks, he can’t hide the fact that Jungkook’s hand comforts him.

 

“Ah, sorry I … was just u-umm sorry.” Jungkook scratches the back of his neck.

 

One thing Seokjin wants to avoid is to look at Jungkook’s bunny like appearance right now. The way his bunny like front teeth peeks right under his curvy lips makes him all jittery. Clearly he didn’t avoid that because he’s looking right now, biting the bottom of his lips, fighting the urge not to smile because of this child cuteness. Yes, Seokjin thinks of Jungkook as a child, a handsome manly child.

 

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes not minding the weird looks people shooting right at them. Jungkook’s chest rise up and down calmly, as he keeps his hand at his back right above his waist for him not to fall literally, but metaphorically Jungkook fell for Seokjin’s innocent charm.

 

“THECEMBER complex bus stop!”

 

The loud voice of the bus driver knocked some sense off him. Seokjin immediately stood up brushing off some stains off his pants. He looked at Jungkook, who’s staring at him with those eyes dark like the night, displaying comfort that Seokjin can feel.

 

“I’m already here … so umm … I’ll see you around.” Seokjin waved a little before he sprint out of the bus. Leaving with Jungkook’s jacket still tucked on his shoulders, not bothering to look behind him. He run at full speed not minding the rain poured harder.

 

 

Seokjin can feel his cheeks heating up as the cold rain douses him from top to toe. Ah Seokjin you are really an awkward person. You took off and ran like there’s no tomorrow. What will Jungkook think about you?

 

The guard looked at him weirdly as he pays his greeting to him. Asking him if he’s okay, Seokjin just nod and told him half of the truth that he left his umbrella leaving the part where he met this really handsome kid that makes him feel like a high school again having little crushes, admiring people’s look.

 

Waiting for the elevator was so excruciating for him. The cold air-conditioning of the lobby makes him shiver more. He wants to curse out loud and lie down dead on the floor. His body getting heavier as the time passes by. It was then standing there he remembered.

I forgot to get his number. How will I return his jacket and … I think I’m going to get sick.

 

♫♫♫

 

Five times, Yoongi has been calling Seokjin’s phone five times for the past five minutes. It was starting to irritate him because Seokjin always answers his phone especially if it’s him. Yoongi was not trying to brag that fact, but it’s like an unspoken rule between him and Seokjin that to always keep in touch.

 

He hasn’t received any text from Seokjin that he’s safe and that he’s already home because Yoongi is dead worried right now inside his car tapping the dial tone again.

 

“Why aren’t you answering your phone?” His voice full with dread, gripping the steering wheel tightly making his pale hands paler than it was. What bother him right now is that the rain got stronger and it doesn’t help that several unfortunate disaster is flashing on his eyes that might have happened to Seokjin.

 

There was a loud call that cuts off his train of thoughts, looking at his side he saw Jimin panting right in front of his car. “Hyung, thank goodness you are still here.” Yoongi rolled off his window to hear what his dongsaeng wants r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter