Final

Spider Man

 

 

“I live next door and I heard screaming so I came over thinking someone was getting murdered and now we’re both trying to get the spider out of your apartment” AU

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

Jackson jerked up in bed, terrified by the sudden scream coming from next door. He instinctively grabbed the lamp on his bedside table and held it up as if it was a weapon. When he finally gained control of his brain, he set the lam back down and glared at his bedroom wall suspiciously.

 

“What the-”

 

“OH MY GOD! CALL HELP! OH MY-AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! goD NO! NONONONONONONONONONO NOOOO!”  Sudden shouting came from next door again.

 

Jackson’s eyes widened in surprise before jumping out of bed. He tripped over his blankets as he rushed out of the room only to return to throw some sweat pants on, not bothering with a shirt. He ran into his living room and ripped his prized fencing sabre off its stand on the wall and bolted out of his apartment and over to the door next to his. HE heard more screaming from inside and began beating on the man’s door.

 

“HEY! IS ANYONE IN THERE? IS EVERYTHING OK?” Jackson shouted, suddenly the door came loose and swung open with his beating.

 

Jackson burst into the apartment, arm swinging. He ran into the living room where he found a man standing precariously on top of his couch, staring down and still shouting.

 

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL?” Jackson shouted in confusion and anger, catching the man’s attention and halting his screaming, “I thought someone was getting murdered!”

 

The man bit his lip and blinked at Jackson owlishly, a light blush creeping over his face. Now that Jackson had gotten a good look at him, he found the man to be rather attractive. But that had to wait. Right now he was angry and no amount of cute blinking was going to change--oh what the hell, he knew he wouldn't be mad at that face.

 

“Are you ok?” Jackson sighed and dropped his sabre on his side.

 

“Um…” the man made a strained face, “Sort of…”

 

Jackson raised his eyebrow, silently asking ‘explain.’ The man simply pointed to the floor where a small black blob was sitting. Jackson leaned forward and squinted to see the object better.

 

“HOLY IS THAT A SPIDER?!” Jackson shouted, dropping his sabre with a clank ad leaping behind one of the man’s arm chairs, “OH MY GOD KILL IT!”

 

“THAT'S WHY I SHOUTED FOR HELP!” the mn shouted back.

 

“I'M NOT TOUCHING THAT!” Jackson screamed from behind the armchair.

 

“I WON'T EITHER!” the other cried and scooted back farther on the couch back, hands on the ceiling to keep himself from falling, “J-just throw something at it!”

 

“What?” Jackson asked looking around frantically for an object when his eyes landed on his sabre, abandoned in the middle of the room, “Wait. I got this!”

 

Jackson army crawled over to his sabre, picking it up while still remaining as far from the spider as possible. Slowly, he stood and tip toed over to the eight legged creature, raising his sabre in preparation. Then suddenly, the spider moved, skittering across the wood floors, towards Jackson.

 

“ABORT! ABORT MISSION!” Jackson shouted and dove away while the spider hid somewhere in underneath the furniture.

 

“WHERE'D IT GO?” the man on the couch cried.

 

“I DON'T KNOW MAN!  I DON'T KNOW!” Jackson screamed and jumped up onto the couch.

 

“Mark,” the man corrected.

 

“Huh?” Jackson turned and looked up at the man.

 

“My name’s Mark,” Mark smiled shyly, offering his hand to Jackson.

 

“Uh, Jackson, Jackson Wang,” Jackson replied, shaking the Mark’s hand.

 

“Do you think it’s safe to get down now?” Mark asked, shyly looking away from Jackson’s chest.

 

Oblivious to Mark’s reaction, Jackson looked down to the floor suspiciously, “Hell no, but we still have to find it.”

 

“Oh, ok.” Mark bit his lip nervously.

 

Jackson glared at the ground, eyes sweeping over Mark’s living room in search of the arachnid. He tentatively stepped down from the couch and pointed his sabre at the floor. He tip toed around the couch and pushed the armchair he was hiding behind earlier before jerking back, sabre held high in defence. Seeing nothing there,  he continued to the next chair. Mark followed Jackson, hopping off the couch quietly. He fell in behind Jackson, hand nervously grabbing at the man’s shoulders. Mark tried to stop the blush from spreading over his face as he felt the man’s soft skin. Jackson didn't seem to notice the touch as he attacked the next chair. He backed up suddenly, causing Mark to run into his back.

 

“Ah!”

 

“Sorry!”

 

The two boys exclaimed at the same time, Jackson looking over his shoulder as Mark pressed against his back. The two men blushed and separated quickly.

 

“Uh, l-let’s look under the coffee ta-AH THERE IT IS!” Mark suddenly shouted, hand pointing to  the spider crawling out from underneath the couch, “JACKSON KILL IT!”

 

Jackson's eyes widened and he let out a horrid battle cry as he raised his sabre and threw the expensive sword straight the spider. The sword made a harsh clanging noise as it scraped against Mark’s hardwood floors. The two men watched with bated breaths as the sword made contact with the spider, seemingly in slow motion. Then everything sped up to real time and they both ran over to the scene of the crime to see the aftermath.

 

“Holy crap, you did it!” Mark shouted in happiness, laughter bubbling from his lips as he jumped at Jackson, hugging him tightly.

 

The sudden motion caught Jackson by surprise and the two men found themselves falling onto the couch in a heap, Mark on top of the still shirtless man.

 

“Um,” Jackson bushed, realizing the complicated position they were in and his half ness.

 

“Uh,” Mark blinked back, blush covering his cheek.

 

Jackson blinked up at the man, eyes taking in his soft brown hair and smooth face. His arms tightened around Mark unconsciously as his eyes moved to the man’s plump pink lips. Mark noticed Jackson’s staring and bit his lip nervously, not helping Jackson’s frame of mind in the least.

 

“Th-thanks,” Mark suddenly stuttered, breaking Jackson from his trance.

 

“R-right, anytime,” Jackson responded as he let go of Mark’s waist and gently pushed the man up and off himself.

 

The two ended up sitting rather awkwardly in silence for the next few moments before Mark couldn’t contain his curiosity anymore.

 

“Um sorry, but,um, why aren’t you wearing a shirt and where’d you get the sword?” Mark blinked innocently.

 

Jackson blushed and rand his hand through his hair sheepishly, “I was kind of sleeping and then I heard you screaming. You should be glad I at least put some pants on before I left,” Jackson laughed awkwardly, “And, uh,  I’m kind of an olympic fencer.”

 

“Wow,” Mark replied in awe, “Would you like to put a shirt on and then join me for a late night snack? As a thank you.”

 

Jackson looked over to mark and smiled widely, “Yeah, I’d like that.”